Nearly 20 percent of Trump’s supporters disapprove of Lincoln freeing the slaves

Democrats doing what they always do. lie and smear the other people because they don't have a record that the people want from them. they kicked that party out of control of Congress under that liar Democrat President. so they know they need to resort back to dirty politics.
notice the republican dominated congress has a 13 % approval rating,,,,the country is saying .."you republicans stink""

Notice 52% of dems wish they had another candidate? How sad is that? Over half want a new candidate

I see that the left has completely given up on trying to promote lying Mrs. Bosnia Clinton. Don't blame them it is much easier just to attack and make up statistics then it is to defend Mrs. Clinton.

Free,

Are you and Straight competing to sire Steph's love child?

Not much of a fear of you and Jake producing a love child. :(

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I see that the left has completely given up on trying to promote lying Mrs. Bosnia Clinton. Don't blame them it is much easier just to attack and make up statistics then it is to defend Mrs. Clinton.

Free,

If that wouldn't be the poster child for abortion, I don't know what would be.

Free,

Geez, I can think of a better one right now.

Democrats doing what they always do. lie and smear the other people because they don't have a record that the people want from them. they kicked that party out of control of Congress under that liar Democrat President. so they know they need to resort back to dirty politics.
notice the republican dominated congress has a 13 % approval rating,,,,the country is saying .."you republicans stink""

Notice 52% of dems wish they had another candidate? How sad is that? Over half want a new candidate

who can blame them. :lmao:

Steph,

Did you know that Obama is the first POTUS to win 2 elections with more than 51% of the vote since Eisenhower?

Free,

Around here, they're legion.......
bleeding hearts

....an additional 17 percent of respondents said they weren't sure.

Nearly 20 percent of Trump’s supporters disapprove of Lincoln freeing the slaves
This is such a transparent effort to dupe Americans and apparently it works...evidence the postings in this thread.

And they wonder why we despise Democrats, when one of their very own starts a thread likes this, and the rest chime in they believe it. Talk about uncivil discourse, absolutely pathetic!

....an additional 17 percent of respondents said they weren't sure.

This is such a transparent effort to dupe Americans and apparently it works...evidence the postings in this thread.

And they wonder why we despise Democrats, when one of their very own starts a thread likes this, and the rest chime in they believe it. Talk about uncivil discourse, absolutely pathetic!

Bingo!! they have sunk to new lows all for A PARTY. Nothing honorable about them.

Steph,

Did you know that Obama is the first POTUS to win 2 elections with more than 51% of the vote since Eisenhower?
upload_2016-2-26_8-44-33.png

upload_2016-2-26_8-45-15.png

She may not have known because it isn't really true. 1980 55 percent 1984 59 percent. The electorial college was even more tilted.

13% congress approval for repubs obama wins election by 5 million and counting on hillary winning the next 2 elections that'll give Dems 7 of the last 8 country wide elections.....I'll play those cards

Free,

Around here, they're legion.......

Good reminder, now I have two examples. :(

13% congress approval for repubs obama wins election by 5 million and counting on hillary winning the next 2 elections that'll give Dems 7 of the last 8 country wide elections.....I'll play those cards

You'll lose

With that kind of math, me thinks you are a election official in a pure blue district.

With that kind of math, me thinks you are a election official in a pure blue district.

Eddie dreams a lot, he keeps forgetting (or ignoring) what happened in the last two mid terms, they were ugly for the democraps

Forum List

Back