Nearly 1 million new jobs in July, S&P hits new record

unemployment dropped half a percent.

Great job by our President
I give this President the same amount of credit and blame that I gave the last President and if you are spending trillions to keep the economy running, unemployment better be going down and the market better be getting better. The question is what happens when the money runs out?

Only in Clown World does paying people to stay home with government stimulus money, create jobs.

How does it feel to be living in Clown World?
Apparently you don’t understand what the stimulus package was.

Ignorance is a weak excuse.

I give this President the same amount of credit and blame that I gave the last President and if you are spending trillions to keep the economy running, unemployment better be going down and the market better be getting better. The question is what happens when the money runs out?

Just a start…

Wait till the million new infrastructure jobs kick in

WINNING!

1628287365944.png

Can you provide data that shows a significant portion of the million new jobs are in those lowly populated red states?

Or is it just your opinion

Just an opinion but the most reasonable one at that. The economy stunk for several months under Dementia. The Republicans stopped the fed unemployment in May and June, and all of a sudden in July, the jobs numbers increase greatly and Dementia or the commies didn't lift a finger towards job creation? Since this happened, then it's only logic that you need to point to a major change that produced these results. Or is it just real lucky timing for us Republicans?

I know a girl that owns a limo company. She couldn't find anybody to apply for a drivers job throughout the summer until our Governor announced he too was cutting of the fed addition. She told me the very next day, she got 18 phone calls from people interested in applying for those jobs.

Conservatives can’t have it both ways.

If rightists are going to play the ‘under Biden’ game to blame the President, they need to credit the President as the economy rebounds ‘under Biden.’

Again, I'll be glad to if you can point to a policy of his that's responsible for it.

The effects of the package are still going through the economy. Everyone knows this is a huge boost for the economy.

A huge boost? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Look pal, I don't know what you do for a living, but if you think $1,400 bucks is life changing, you are in a pretty poor field of work. That's what, a months rent for a lot of people, a mortgage payment perhaps? Two or three additional car payments?

For most people, $1,400 is a little help, not a salvation to their financial needs.

Thank you for that report. And as a conservative, I am delighted that things are improving. And as a conservative, I think credit should go where credit is due.

So I want to give a round of applauds to the 17 Republican states that cut the federal unemployment additions. Without such actions, these workers would still be home eating Doritos in front of their big screen. Now they will be able to make the same or more money by working and took these jobs. The cuts started in May and went through June, and the results are in.
Do you have a link that shows what you are saying is accurate? Not calling you a liar, I just have seen data to the contrary so I think you might just be wishing?

The data is publicly available. Table B.

State Employment and Unemployment Summary

The states that didn't cancel the unemployment extension:

Connecticut: -0.2%
DC: -0.2%
Hawaii: -0.3%
Kansas: +0.2%
North Carolina: -0.2%
Oregon: -0.2%

States that did cancel the unemployment extension:
Florida: +0.1%
Iowa: +0.1%
Oklahoma: -0.2%
Texas: -0.1%
West Virginia: -0.2%

If you average those numbers, you find that the average state that didn't cancel the unemployment extension had -0.15% change in unemployment while the states that did has a -0.06% change.

Last edited:
Again, I'll be glad to if you can point to a policy of his that's responsible for it.
Or…

Don’t credit the President for the ongoing economic recovery – but you likewise can’t ‘blame’ the President when something goes wrong ‘under Biden.’

Take your pick.

But you and others on the dishonest right still can’t have it both ways.

Infrastructure is a wise investment
Sure, if debt doesn't matter, but debt does matter and we need to find a way to pay, not borrow. When this whole thing collapses, and it will, Biden will be just as guilty as all the other Democrats and Republicans.

A huge boost? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Look pal, I don't know what you do for a living, but if you think $1,400 bucks is life changing, you are in a pretty poor field of work. That's what, a months rent for a lot of people, a mortgage payment perhaps? Two or three additional car payments?

For most people, $1,400 is a little help, not a salvation to their financial needs.
There was more to the stimulus than just a $1400 check
It gave America a kick in the pants

Thanks Mr President
Correct, they are finally going back to work thanks to Republican policies.

Republican policies destroyed the Obama Economy

Wait until we need to pay it back, or are you of the thought that debt doesn't matter.
"Reagan proved deficits don't matter."
Dick Cheney
'I don't worry about the deficit. It's big enough to take care of itself.'
Ronald Reagan

Apparently you don’t understand what the stimulus package was.

Ignorance is a weak excuse.

Apparently you went along with the lies about what the stimulus package was.

Don't try to bullshit me , ok Bubba? I've been around this world a long fucking time and have seen and done more than you ever will.

Sure, if debt doesn't matter, but debt does matter and we need to find a way to pay, not borrow. When this whole thing collapses, and it will, Biden will be just as guilty as all the other Democrats and Republicans.

There is good debt and bad debt

If you borrow $25,000 for a Vegas vacation, that is bad debt

If you borrow $25,000 to fix your roof, that is good debt

Forum List

Back