Nearly 1 million new jobs in July, S&P hits new record

No stupid, you are, if you have no money and can't pay your roof off, you file bankruptcy and if you can't make it better after that, the come and repose your home.
The difference is now your house is worth $25,000 more than it was without a new roof.

Putting money into tangible assets is never lost.

For decades republicans have been saving that deficits don't matter.
From Reagan to Regan, from Bush to Bush.

They didn't even have a debt ceiling under Trump.
That means nothing to me, not sure what Reagan, Bush and Trump have to do with me. I am a fiscal conservative and I don't think it is in the best interest of the United States to owe $30 trillion. I think we need to turn it around or we will be in big trouble with in the decade.

No, you didn't, you decided that some debt is better than other debt. Does debt matter?
For decades republicans have been saving that deficits don't matter.
From Reagan to Regan, from Bush to Bush.

They didn't even have a debt ceiling under Trump.
That means nothing to me, not sure what Reagan, Bush and Trump have to do with me. I am a fiscal conservative and I don't think it is in the best interest of the United States to owe $30 trillion. I think we need to turn it around or we will be in big trouble with in the decade.
Did you make your position known when Reagan TRIPLED the national debt, or Bush doubled it?
I would bet the answer is NO.

Sure you can. When things are going bad and you want to blame somebody, you point out the policy responsible. If something happens that's good and you want to credit somebody, you point out the policy responsible.

We can point out the policies that gave us all the bad things thanks to Dementia, but you can't point to one policy to give him credit for these job numbers.
Biden crushed covid so the economy could re-open
As soon as Biden took over he instituted common sense covid policy and covid numbers rapidly plummeted, before the vaccine could take effect. Then Biden quickly ramped up vaccine distribution from Trumps meager 0.8-1 M/day to 4M a day ! Huge win.

With covid contained, the economy re-opened and is booming. Trump didn't understand that covid hurt the economy and you have to get covid under control to successfully re-open. Trump never got covid remotely under control and cases surged peaking at the exact end of his failed presidency. Biden understood the importance of crushing covid and did so perfectly.

Then Biden passed covid relief for needy famlies struggling to live. Trump couldn't do that. Now Biden is about to pass the infrastructure bill that will further his huge boom.

Trump had terrible job numbers in his last 3 months of office (~100/month), and a bad GDP number because covid was crushing the country and Trump failed so badly at containing covid with the most cases in the world, and most deaths in the world, and 24 hr+ waits for testing. As soon as Biden took over the jobs surged (500+k/month), and GDP surged, because he beat covid. 943k jobs today !!

All the facts, numbers, and data prove Trump was a failed president and Biden has the best beginning of a presidency in US history.
Goldman Sachs !!!!!:

"The coming expansion will deliver a lot more than the one, two or even three quarters of outsized growth tied to reopening. This expansion will likely prove out to be a better decade of real economic expansion and income gains than the past decade, complete with better gains in productivity."

Goldman Chief U.S. Equity Strategist David Kostin is raising his target for the S&P (SP500) (NYSEARCA:SPY) to 4,700, up from 4,300 for 2021 and to 4,900 from 4,600 for 2022.

Last edited:
Did you make your position known when Reagan TRIPLED the national debt, or Bush doubled it?
I would bet the answer is NO.
I was a Democrat in the 80’s, so I didn’t see spending as wrong. Under Clinton I became a Republican.Under Bush I, I was for his tax increases and I was not for Bush’s II spending. The $200 was not necessary. I also criticized TARP and Trump’s tax cuts. The Republicans left me by 2004.
To me giving the wealthy taxpayer money is wrong and yet we continue to do so. It seems though that most Americans are all giddy about $2000 we got under Covid relief, that has paved the way for trillions to go to the rich and all of the citizens seem blind and happy with how it played out.

Unemployment is going up. The numbers are easily manipulated so they appear to be good. Old trick from regular liars.
Nope. You are a liar. Picking ONE County in GA is not how this works.

They can produce fraudulent votes, not jobs.
One County in GA........ LOLLOOOLOOOLLOLL
The notion that the Biden administration had anything to do with the jobs numbers is pure bullshit. Nothing they've done has increased the number of jobs. That's a normal occurrence after coming out of over a year's worth of lock-downs and business closings which I might add, were primarily due to Democrats.
This is exactly what the contards said about Obama too.

Well that's the way it works when the previous POTUS fucked up so bad, that a (D) POTUS had to come in and save the Nation from the (R) POTUS's disasters.

Well that's the way it works when the previous POTUS fucked up so bad, that a (D) POTUS had to come in and save the Nation from the (R) POTUS's disasters.

The only disaster we had was because of Biden's buddies in China. Trump had this country and economy the best it's been in 50 years.

Biden crushed covid so the economy could re-open
As soon as Biden took over he instituted common sense covid policy and covid numbers rapidly plummeted, before the vaccine could take effect. Then Biden quickly ramped up vaccine distribution from Trumps meager 0.8-1 M/day to 4M a day ! Huge win.

Dementia didn't do shit. The vaccines were going out at the same trajectory as when Trump was in office until the J&J vaccine came out because they could vaccinate twice as many people. Giving a dementia patient credit for all of Trump's fantastic work is as transparent as Epstein's murder.

Yeah, Dementia crushed covid, that's why we're back to wearing masks, even vaccinated people, huh?

Dementia took over with a 6.3% unemployment rate. As of July, it's not even down 1% yet and he's been in office for over six months WITH Trump's vaccines.

BULLSHIT!
They didn't start cutting the UE benefits until the middle of June, having no effect on the June UE numbers, where the employment number went up by nearly 1 million, so the July numbers being the same as June means the cruel GOP cuts had no effect on July either.

Nope. When people in those states found out the gravy train was over, they got jobs. That's reflected in the July numbers.

For starters, you’re ignoring massive chunks of the stimulus bill. Second, you’re considering personal benefit, not economic benefit which is the subject here.

It’s easy to point to a massive economic stimulus as a reason for economic growth. The fact that you find flimsy reasons to disagree just demonstrates partisanship rather than reason.

The economy grows when people go out and spend money. Much of the money people got were to pay bills they were behind either because of losing their job, home sick with covid, or a huge reduction of hours. The smaller portion of people who did spend money IF they could find the items they wanted did not have any affect on the unemployment numbers for July. Only one major change took place, and that is the Republican states who stopped the fed unemployment addition.

Do you have a link that shows what you are saying is accurate? Not calling you a liar, I just have seen data to the contrary so I think you might just be wishing?

Look at chart A. Many of the states that had lower unemployment are Republican states. Rates drop slower when you are lower already compared to high states.

In April of 2020 the unemployment rate hit nearly 15%. By the end of 2020, the unemployment rate was 6.7%, cut more than half. Was Trump responsible for that? To some degree, but not nearly 8%. Unemployment was high, and there was little for it to go than down.

Dementia didn't do shit. The vaccines were going out at the same trajectory as when Trump was in office until the J&J vaccine came out because they could vaccinate twice as many people. Giving a dementia patient credit for all of Trump's fantastic work is as transparent as Epstein's murder.

Yeah, Dementia crushed covid, that's why we're back to wearing masks, even vaccinated people, huh?

Dementia took over with a 6.3% unemployment rate. As of July, it's not even down 1% yet and he's been in office for over six months WITH Trump's vaccines.
AHAHAHAH!
Your tears make me happy.
You asked what'd Biden do and I told you, don't throw a tantrum just because you don't like the results.

Just look at the data, right here:
Trump's last three months:
Nov: 264 k
DEC: -304 k
JAN: 233 k
AVE: 64k... Piss poor

In Feb, Biden's first full month he had +536k more than Trump's last 4 months together, and Biden has average 600k+ a booming number, look at the data. Biden's job boom is incredible. The best in US history ever for a president. EVER. You seem to think the best job boom ever is not good? That is how feeble you are...

Trump failed at covid badly.
Trump held maskless super spreader events, parties rallies, all the time, every week. Why did he do that? That was stupid, and that is why Trump had the worst covid numbers in the entire world. Trump never took covid seriously, and that is why he lost the election.
Trump did these things, and they were incredibly stupid, and now he has to accept responsibility for this insane irrational stupidity. WHy did he not take covid seriously, that was fuckin stupid.

Biden did not do any of the terrible things Trump did. Biden took covid seriously and made a plan to make sure other people took covid seriously. Biden ramped up vaccines to 4M a day, Trump failed at vaccines and barely had 1M. Trump had no real plan to distribute vaccines because he was pumping his Big Lie of election fraud that never happened.

Trump never got proper covid relief, he failed miserably again. Biden got relief...
Biden now has a booming infrastructure bill on its way.

Biden had a great plan to crush covid and get relief to people. It is working perfectly. Trump had no plan to do any of those things, and that is why he failed as a president. He cared more about his Big Lie of election fraud that never happened then helping Americans.

Sometimes in life the truth can be a tough fuckin pill to swallow... You can't handle that even remotely, with not even a shred of dignity.

Last edited:

More pure BULLSHIT!

Nope. When people in those states found out the gravy train was over, they got jobs. That's reflected in the July numbers.
Only 4 little shithole red stats cut the benefits June 12, most other states like Texas and Florida didn't cut them until June 26, having no effect on the June or July numbers, as you well knew, which is why you LIED about the cuts starting in May, you knew they needed more time to have an effect on June +938,000 or July +943,000 numbers.

Forum List

Back