Tucker wants fascism

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Why else would Carlson be in Hungary praising an authoritarian prime minister? Because he wants a fascist system in the United States with Trump as it's dictator. Trump would fit that bill completely.

Any doubts, then do a little reading on fascism, especially as it deals with the two preeminent fascists who ever existed, Hitler and Mussolini.

. . . I wouldn't doubt it. Folks that know his history and who is dad was, would be well aware to understand his place in the game.

It is the Hegelian dialectic.

The DNC is very VERY busy expanding and exploding the authority of government, while simultaneously destroying the social, economic, and cultural fabric of the nation.

Much like happened in Wehrmacht Germany.

What comes next for the folks pulling the strings? Well. . . they just follow the tried and true plan.

I look at the replies of the folks that support the other end of the dialectic, and they would appear to support that sort of fascism. . . and yet? They haven't learned from history either.

We would end up having the entire world demonize us, and have us be the target of WWIII. And what did the boogeyman of WWII look like at the end of WWII?

Quotation-George-Santayana-Those-who-cannot-remember-the-past-are-condemned-to-repeat-25-87-01.jpg

Coming from an Opinion piece from CNN, it's no wonder you would believe that. But hey, it's your God-given right to believe in anything from CNN, even if it is opinionated by no other than well....CNN (of all source).

It's someone's words that can be scrutinize as "fact". Which in this case, it's someone's opinion, and not factual to say the least. Just as your OP piece here....just a mere Opinion.

Why else would Carlson be in Hungary praising an authoritarian prime minister? Because he wants a fascist system in the United States with Trump as it's dictator. Trump would fit that bill completely.

Any doubts, then do a little reading on fascism, especially as it deals with the two preeminent fascists who ever existed, Hitler and Mussolini.

The lack of self-awareness here is jaw dropping.

Little hint here, We don't watch CNN and we have no interest in reading CNN.

Get a reliable source
Stay ignorant my friend… here’s some reading for you… check out the Art of War by Sun Tzu. It will teach you why it’s important to understand your enemies.

But let me guess… you don’t read anything coming from China, am I right?!

The lack of self-awareness here is jaw dropping.
Agreed.

Perhaps this member should do a deep investigative dive into who Victoria Nuland is. . .

The fact that she is, again, working for, or subcontracted? By the Biden administration. . . is not surprising.

Yep! I learned that lesson. I admit I used to watch Fox News. It has changed a lot. I am talking back in the days of the late 1990's. There were a few I liked on Fox News. I didn't always agree with them. But nonetheless, Fox News has now become just like CNN. Of course, when it comes to ratings, Fox News is above CNN and the rest of the MSM. But it will only be a matter of time, Fox News may end up joining CNN, when they notice their ratings are slipping away by the wayside.

I guess it should be shocking that Tucker would be this blatant, but we just need to remember who is audience is.

Forum List

Back