Nearly 1 million new jobs in July, S&P hits new record

LIAR! Only 4 states made the cut June 12th, most of the rest cut them on June 26, obviously having no effect on the million June jobs, and therefore no effect on the July million jobs.
Here are the dates the cuts, were made:
  1. Arkansas June 26
  2. Florida June 26
  3. Georgia June 26
  4. Montana June 26
  5. Ohio June 26
  6. Oklahoma June 26
  7. South Carolina June 26
  8. South Dakota June 26
  9. Texas June 26
  10. Utah June 26
  11. Maryland July 3
  12. Tennessee July 3
  13. Arizona July 10
  14. Louisiana August 3
Cleveland Ray is a total liar.
I have destroyed him on the economy.

Biden has averaged ~600k new jobs a month, the best start in US history, and he tried to act like that's not good.

He just can't admit Biden is better than Trump. he doesn't care about America he cares more about Trump.

The facts and data say it all. Biden is doing much better than Trump:

Dow, S&P 500 hit record highs after strong jobs report

June was revised up, as well, to just under 1 million. Even conservatives have to be happy about this progress.

Friday’s jobs report showed that the U.S. economy added 943,000 jobs in July, according to the Labor Department. Economists expected the economy to have added 845,000 jobs last month, according to estimates from Dow Jones. The unemployment rate dropped to 5.4%, below the estimate of 5.7%.

Bank shares led the gains post-jobs report as rates shot higher, increasing their profitability prospects. Shares of JPMorgan rose more than 2%, while Bank of America and Wells Fargo climbed more than 3%. Industrials, retailers and energy stocks also gained as the jobs report soothed concerns about the economic comeback.
People are hiring now after you closed down everything for a year? What a shocker! :cuckoo:

YES please!

Here you go:

As you can see, the Dementia patient found the White House and entered it in January of 2021 with an unemployment rate of 6.4%. July reporting is that unemployment last month went down to 5.4%. That's less than a one percent change in six months WITH Trump's vaccines in play. Now look at the 2020 line. When covid hit our unemployment rate went up to 14%. By the end of 2020, it was down to 6.7%. That's an 8% improvement in 8 months, a new record under Trump. Do you give him credit for that?

LIAR! Only 4 states made the cut June 12th, most of the rest cut them on June 26, obviously having no effect on the million June jobs, and therefore no effect on the July million jobs.
Here are the dates the cuts, were made:

They were announcing their change in May. It's like I wrote about my friend that owns a limo company. She couldn't find anybody to accept a job for a driver. The next day after our Governor announced he was cutting fed addition, she got 18 calls for the job the very next day. The announcement from the Governors office came at the beginning of June.

People don't wait until the last minute. When they see trouble down the pike, they know they better act pretty quickly. But that aside................

There has been a labor shortage in this country for several months. The shortage was caused by the commies paying people to stay home instead of work. In other words no new jobs were created. The jobs have been there for quite a while. The only difference is people started taking them in June either because their benefits expired or their state was getting rid of the fed extension. No new jobs, period.

Here you go:

As you can see, the Dementia patient found the White House and entered it in January of 2021 with an unemployment rate of 6.4%. July reporting is that unemployment last month went down to 5.4%. That's less than a one percent change in six months WITH Trump's vaccines in play. Now look at the 2020 line. When covid hit our unemployment rate went up to 14%. By the end of 2020, it was down to 6.7%. That's an 8% improvement in 8 months, a new record under Trump. Do you give him credit for that?
Just two weeks ago you were telling everyone that the 250,000 job gains were poor and couldn't be sustained...and now we have 1 million

Just two weeks ago you were telling everyone that the 250,000 job gains were poor and couldn't be sustained...and now we have 1 million

I was? I must be getting old because I can't remember ever saying anything like that.

Here you go:

NO! And I will use a Right-wing talking point so you can't rebut it,
It was the Democratic Congress that brought UE down! :)

Forum List

Back