Nearly 1 million Italian school kids are immigrants

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

italy12.jpg

In 2001 to 2002, there were 196,000 foreign students in Italian schools; making about 2.2% of the total school population.

Since then, this figure has more than quadrupled in 2013-2014 to 803,000 foreign students; making them 1 in 10 of all Italian students.

This data compiled by the Italian Ministry of Education shows that while some of the African and Middle Eastern immigrants do stay in Italy, most prefer to move on to Northern and Central European countries.

Education Minister, Stefania Giannini, recently opened an event in Rome entitled ‘Schools in a multicultural context. Promoting and governing integration’

He said the biggest issue was that immigrants had not been assimilated, and suggested more policies “focusing on language.

We want to provide to schools the scientific and educational tools, and appropriate organizational and give centrality to language training because language is the passport of communication and integration

Despite the protests, strikes, and riots, the Italian navy is still being used to ferry illegal African immigrants from their boats to Italian immigration centers.

Europe has been kept majority White for millennia, and that wasn’t done with open borders. The Ottoman Empire or the Huns, or the countless other non-White groups would have snatched up our countries long ago if we had the “open borders” and “multiculturalism” we have today.

And today, because of these policies, we see Europe – along with non-Euro White countries – turning minority White.

What the fuck are we doing?

Mass immigration has occurred throughout human history and will continue, absent catastrophic events.

Mass immigration has occurred throughout human history and will continue, absent catastrophic events.

Depends on the immigration. This immigration does nothing besides destroy and remove the culture that built that country.
What do you think has happened for the last 10,000 years?
That Europe has been racially homogenous for 10,000 years, in part due to repelling non-European invasions successfully. The question here is, will this new incursion be repelled. We will see. The momentum is in favor of nationalism and opposing this mass immigration.

As an italian myself, I would like to state the obvious: there is nothing "Italian people" as a whole opposes to or approves, and immigrants are no exception to this. Everyone has his view about it, and this is real for any country. I am generally ok with immigration. I would say that roughly 30-50% of the population is against immigration, while 50-70% have no problems with that.

As an italian myself, I would like to state the obvious: there is nothing "Italian people" as a whole opposes to or approves, and immigrants are no exception to this. Everyone has his view about it, and this is real for any country. I am generally ok with immigration. I would say that roughly 30-50% of the population is against immigration, while 50-70% have no problems with that.
Not according to these polls. 75% of Italians oppose Third World(non-European) immigration.
As a result, German citizens are somewhat more critical than the average of all Europeans surveyed, of which 57% are against immigrants from third countries. Opposition was higher than in Germany among respondents from Italy (75%), Latvia (79%) and Slovakia (74%).
Poll Majority of Germans reject immigration from outside the EU EurActiv

Also, Lega Nord is moving from a regional northern party to becoming the national right wing party because of their anti-immigration platform.

Depends on the immigration. This immigration does nothing besides destroy and remove the culture that built that country.
What do you think has happened for the last 10,000 years?
That Europe has been racially homogenous for 10,000 years, in part due to repelling non-European invasions successfully. The question here is, will this new incursion be repelled. We will see. The momentum is in favor of nationalism and opposing this mass immigration.
absolute drivel stienkampf

italy12.jpg

In 2001 to 2002, there were 196,000 foreign students in Italian schools; making about 2.2% of the total school population.

Since then, this figure has more than quadrupled in 2013-2014 to 803,000 foreign students; making them 1 in 10 of all Italian students.

This data compiled by the Italian Ministry of Education shows that while some of the African and Middle Eastern immigrants do stay in Italy, most prefer to move on to Northern and Central European countries.

Education Minister, Stefania Giannini, recently opened an event in Rome entitled ‘Schools in a multicultural context. Promoting and governing integration’

He said the biggest issue was that immigrants had not been assimilated, and suggested more policies “focusing on language.

We want to provide to schools the scientific and educational tools, and appropriate organizational and give centrality to language training because language is the passport of communication and integration

Despite the protests, strikes, and riots, the Italian navy is still being used to ferry illegal African immigrants from their boats to Italian immigration centers.

Europe has been kept majority White for millennia, and that wasn’t done with open borders. The Ottoman Empire or the Huns, or the countless other non-White groups would have snatched up our countries long ago if we had the “open borders” and “multiculturalism” we have today.

And today, because of these policies, we see Europe – along with non-Euro White countries – turning minority White.

What the fuck are we doing?
Teaching children and giving them better lives, just like your wonderful POTUS is

Forum List

Back