Near-record serious Covid cases in vaxxed and triple-boosted Israel

The charts show a big boomerang effect after each jab. And these are serious cases, meaning intensive care. Unfortunately, they will spin this that you need more jabs. Right from the liberal policy playbook - if isn't working, do more of it.

so We All Need What Now? Will 8 shots be Enough?

so We All Need What Now? Will 8 shots be Enough?
EIGHT%2BIS%2BENOUGH%2B-%2Bseason%2B1.jpg

This just gets worse and worse at home. Here, Beaumont hospitals, a large hospital system in SE Michigan. This infographic is frankly stunning and can't be refuted. 48% ICU patients VACCINATED. 45% on vents VACCINATED. The boosters offer some protection, but as you say, that wanes quickly as seen in Israel, and soon enough that too will be gone.

What a complete debacle. What you got, Penelope What you got, candycorn

View attachment 594159

I guess the poodle wants me to play with her.

I guess the poodle wants me to play with her.

Right. You have nothing.

A person with more integrity would have said, "the vaccines have not performed to expectations" as a bare minimum. But you couldn't even do that.

Nothing except the fact that almost all of the covid deaths are from dolts like you who refused to take the safe, effective, free, and available vaccine.

Put another way: I win.

If you want to be a ghoul and cite winning from human deaths, that's great. That's on you, not on me.

Meanwhile, even the boosters are waning, as they did in Israel. God only knows the effects left behind.

I win because I'm vaxxed and far less likely to die from Covid than you.

I have already had covid and survived beautifully. Meanwhile, you will likely get it and are left with the after effects of three shots for God only knows how long. Pfizer wanted 55 years to let that information out. But hey, you go you. I'm sure they needed 55 years to hide just how wonderful those vaccines are.

I have already had covid and survived beautifully. Meanwhile, you will likely get it and are left with the after effects of three shots for God only knows how long. Pfizer wanted 55 years to let that information out. But hey, you go you. I'm sure they needed 55 years to hide just how wonderful those vaccines are.
Fake news.
I'm going to throw the ball in the raging river... go fetch.

No vaccine is 100% effective, the most we can admit to is the flu vaccine is 50% effective but you are unlikely to die.
---------------------------------

While vaccine effectiveness (VE) can vary, recent studies show that flu vaccination reduces the risk of flu illness by between 40% and 60% among the overall population during seasons when most circulating flu viruses are well-matched to those used to make flu vaccines.
snip
  • Flu vaccination prevents millions of illnesses and flu-related doctor’s visits each year. For example, during 2019-2020 flu vaccination prevented an estimated 7.5 million influenza illnesses, 3.7 million influenza-associated medical visits, 105,000 influenza-associated hospitalizations, and 6,300 influenza-associated deaths.
  • During seasons when flu vaccine viruses are similar to circulating flu viruses, flu vaccine has been shown to reduce the risk of having to go to the doctor with flu by 40 percent to 60 percent.
snip
Flu vaccination is an important preventive tool for people with certain chronic health conditions.
  • Flu vaccination has been associated with lower rates of some cardiac eventsexternal icon among people with heart disease, especially among those who have had a cardiac event in the past year.
  • Flu vaccination can reduce the risk of a flu-related worsening of chronic lung disease (for example, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPDexternal icon) requiring hospitalization.
  • Among people with diabetes external icon and chronic lung disease external icon, flu vaccination also has been shown in separate studies to be associated with reduced hospitalizations from a worsening of their chronic condition.

---------------------------------------------
Mega bucks treating the flu.

Ah, so your cult leader lied when he said this:

1644508434446.png

Nothing except the fact that almost all of the covid deaths are from dolts like you who refused to take the safe, effective, free, and available vaccine.

Put another way: I win.
Here is the actual fact and that is many on the left from Penelope to Dana7360 claimed the vaccines would stop the spread of the virus if everyone was vaccinated but here is the problem their source is Biden with that false claim when the manufacturers themselves never sold the vaccine as such.

People who are vaccinated can still contract, spread and even die from different variants of Covid and it is true being vaccinated can lower your chances of death it does not prevent contracting nor spreading the virus that you and many on the left thought it would stop the virus completely.

None of you on the left have attempted to admit your mistake from the start and now with the CDC even telling you the reality many of you ignore it!

Forum List

Back