Near-record serious Covid cases in vaxxed and triple-boosted Israel

So now you just get to redefine actual words in your world. Rather than admit you were wrong. No Penny. Here is "Wan"
Penny getting educated here. I wonder if she still plans on getting the booster every few months.

The narrative is set. Only the unvaxxed become hospitalized. Maybe this will change with the overwhelming data proving otherwise, but I doubt it.

Facts v. narrative:

1643454494636.png

So now you just get to redefine actual words in your world. Rather than admit you were wrong. No Penny. Here is "Wan"
Just what I mean.

Recent Examples on the Web: Adjective
And the sky went wan, and the wind came cold, And the sun rose dripping, a bucketful of gold.— Elizabeth Lund, The Christian Science Monitor,
29 Apr. 2020
If the land in question has been converted from agricultural fields to golf-course acreage, the net impact of those other factors might actually be lessened, but that’s a wan exculpation.— David Quammen, Outside Online, 2 Mar. 2020

she looks a little wan after all that tiring work

Last edited:
Penny getting educated here. I wonder if she still plans on getting the booster every few months.

She will never admit she's wrong, which I always count as the mark of the intellectually weak. She just believes she can redefine words to mean whatever she wants to save face. It's sad, but it's how you get where she is, ideologically.

And yes, "wane" is absolutely not "wan". Complexions are "wan". Effects of drugs "wane".

How do you figure?
You do know Pfizer reported 1223 deaths from the vax and thousands of adverse reactions in just three months of trials. You know this right? It comes directly from Pfizer’s own reports. It was reported over a month ago, when Pfizer was forced to release the data.

I’m guessing you‘re clueless, since you’ve shown a propensity to get all your news from establishment pro-big Pharma sources.

Do you need a link?

You do know Pfizer reported 1223 deaths from the vax and thousands of adverse reactions in just three months of trials. You know this right? It comes directly from Pfizer’s own reports. It was reported over a month ago, when Pfizer was forced to release the data.

I’m guessing you‘re clueless, since you’ve shown a propensity to get all your news from establishment pro-big Pharma sources.

Do you need a link?

We know the link wouldn't matter. Here is a person who meant "wane" but insists when proven wrong that she meant "the vaccines get pale and look sickly over time". Data means nothing to these folks. All you can do is discredit their assertions to others. They are lost. Sadly.

We know the link wouldn't matter. Here is a person who meant "wane" but insists when proven wrong that she meant "the vaccines get pale and look sickly over time". Data means nothing to these folks. All you can do is discredit their assertions to others. They are lost. Sadly.
Yes. I tend to think the narrative that the vax keeps you out of the hospital, is set in concrete with some dumb Americans. They won’t change their mind no matter what. It’s really crazy!

Yes. I tend to think the narrative that the vax keeps you out of the hospital, is set in concrete with some dumb Americans. They won’t change their mind no matter what. It’s really crazy!

It's a religious belief. Okay. But don't let them tell anyone for one instant that they believe in the "science". No. It's a cult

Last edited:
Just what I mean.

Recent Examples on the Web: Adjective
And the sky went wan, and the wind came cold, And the sun rose dripping, a bucketful of gold.— Elizabeth Lund, The Christian Science Monitor,
29 Apr. 2020
If the land in question has been converted from agricultural fields to golf-course acreage, the net impact of those other factors might actually be lessened, but that’s a wan exculpation.— David Quammen, Outside Online, 2 Mar. 2020

she looks a little wan after all that tiring work

Penny why would you use an adjective as a verb?

The charts show a big boomerang effect after each jab. And these are serious cases, meaning intensive care. Unfortunately, they will spin this that you need more jabs. Right from the liberal policy playbook - if isn't working, do more of it.

iExpect the vaccine companies to be declared conducting a Holohox ! It's all their fault ! They wanted to genocide us "Chosen"
Please send checks to:
P.O.666 at Shalom,IsNtReal 14U24ME

Do you need a link?
Yes I need a link?

LINK?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back