Near-record serious Covid cases in vaxxed and triple-boosted Israel

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
The charts show a big boomerang effect after each jab. And these are serious cases, meaning intensive care. Unfortunately, they will spin this that you need more jabs. Right from the liberal policy playbook - if isn't working, do more of it.

The charts show a big boomerang effect after each jab. And these are serious cases, meaning intensive care. Unfortunately, they will spin this that you need more jabs. Right from the liberal policy playbook - if isn't working, do more of it.

Getting the jab has become a sort of New religion of sorts.

Facts no longer matter.

What we have now are a great many political figures around the world who have sold their political souls to the notion that the jab should be mandatory and is good. How now can they come back and say, "Woops, we were wrong".

No, that won't happen.

And look at how scientists have told us the same. They have reputation to protect whose pay check often comes from such governments, like Fauci.

This just gets worse and worse at home. Here, Beaumont hospitals, a large hospital system in SE Michigan. This infographic is frankly stunning and can't be refuted. 48% ICU patients VACCINATED. 45% on vents VACCINATED. The boosters offer some protection, but as you say, that wanes quickly as seen in Israel, and soon enough that too will be gone.

What a complete debacle. What you got, Penelope What you got, candycorn

1643450857540.png

This just gets worse and worse at home. Here, Beaumont hospitals, a large hospital system in SE Michigan. This infographic is frankly stunning and can't be refuted. 48% ICU patients VACCINATED. 45% on vents VACCINATED. The boosters offer some protection, but as you say, that wanes quickly as seen in Israel, and soon enough that too will be gone.

What a complete debacle. What you got, Penelope What you got, candycorn

View attachment 594159

is that all the hospitals, you know they have several. On a ventilator I see 24 unvaccinated.

So you have to catch covid to have herd immunity. what makes you think herd immunity doesn't wan over time.

So you have to catch covid to have herd immunity. what makes you think herd immunity doesn't wan over time.

The vaccines absolutely do, and you took on the risk of God only knows what side effects with no legal recourse.

So, do you still stand by your words of wanting the unvaccinated to die at home? Maybe we were the smart ones Penny

The vaccines absolutely do, and you took on the risk of God only knows what side effects with no legal recourse.

So, do you still stand by your words of wanting the unvaccinated to die at home? Maybe we were the smart ones Penny
Yes, bypass the hospital if unvaccinated. It looks like you are the dumb ones.

By the way, since you called ME dumb. The word you're looking for is "wane". Wane means reduce in effectiveness. "Wan" is in reference to complexion, as in pale.

No vaccine is 100% effective, the most we can admit to is the flu vaccine is 50% effective but you are unlikely to die.
---------------------------------

While vaccine effectiveness (VE) can vary, recent studies show that flu vaccination reduces the risk of flu illness by between 40% and 60% among the overall population during seasons when most circulating flu viruses are well-matched to those used to make flu vaccines.
snip
  • Flu vaccination prevents millions of illnesses and flu-related doctor’s visits each year. For example, during 2019-2020 flu vaccination prevented an estimated 7.5 million influenza illnesses, 3.7 million influenza-associated medical visits, 105,000 influenza-associated hospitalizations, and 6,300 influenza-associated deaths.
  • During seasons when flu vaccine viruses are similar to circulating flu viruses, flu vaccine has been shown to reduce the risk of having to go to the doctor with flu by 40 percent to 60 percent.
snip
Flu vaccination is an important preventive tool for people with certain chronic health conditions.
  • Flu vaccination has been associated with lower rates of some cardiac eventsexternal icon among people with heart disease, especially among those who have had a cardiac event in the past year.
  • Flu vaccination can reduce the risk of a flu-related worsening of chronic lung disease (for example, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPDexternal icon) requiring hospitalization.
  • Among people with diabetes external icon and chronic lung disease external icon, flu vaccination also has been shown in separate studies to be associated with reduced hospitalizations from a worsening of their chronic condition.

---------------------------------------------
Mega bucks treating the flu.

I use to take Purell with me right before I received communion and after the sign of the peace.

I'm an atheist now, but God (doesn't exist) doesn't care if you get sick.

By the way, since you called ME dumb. The word you're looking for is "wane". Wane means reduce in effectiveness. "Wan" is in reference to complexion, as in pale.
All herd immunity wans over time, might as well get the boosters.
It can have 2 meanings, meaning weak over time.

So now you just get to redefine actual words in your world. Rather than admit you were wrong. No Penny. Here is "Wan"

What we have now are a great many political figures around the world who have sold their political souls to the notion that the jab should be mandatory and is good. How now can they come back and say, "Woops, we were wrong".

No, that won't happen.

And look at how scientists have told us the same. They have reputation to protect whose pay check often comes from such governments, like Fauci.
The narrative is set. Only the unvaxxed become hospitalized. Maybe this will change with the overwhelming data proving otherwise, but I doubt it.

Also. YOU get the boosters and find out later what it did to you. It certainly did not prevent transmission or serious illness.

I'm good over here.

Forum List

Back