Near-record serious Covid cases in vaxxed and triple-boosted Israel

The charts show a big boomerang effect after each jab. And these are serious cases, meaning intensive care. Unfortunately, they will spin this that you need more jabs. Right from the liberal policy playbook - if isn't working, do more of it.

Very interesting. I recently got omnicron fully recovered and had no symptoms I am fully vaccinated and boosted, No symptoms at all. Jogging 3 times a week with no shortness of breath, felt great. Only knew had it because of a positive test. I worked out in my home gym during my isolation period running on a treadmill, lifting heavy weights, doing a stationary bike while I watched movies. No shortness of breath, felt 100% as good as I did before omnicron. Absolutely zero symptoms, I didn't even have a cough lol. The jabs seemed to work for me :)

Very interesting. I recently got omnicron fully recovered and had no symptoms I am fully vaccinated and boosted, No symptoms at all. Jogging 3 times a week with no shortness of breath, felt great. Only knew had it because of a positive test. I worked out in my home gym during my isolation period running on a treadmill, lifting heavy weights, doing a stationary bike while I watched movies. No shortness of breath, felt 100% as good as I did before omnicron. Absolutely zero symptoms, I didn't even have a cough lol. The jabs seemed to work for me :)
We have no way of knowing how many people got it and didn’t know it. Vaxxed and purebloods. You have no way of knowing the jabs had anything to do with it. Glad everything seems fine though.

I wonder how many colds and flus would be detected if they tested for them the same way the test for Covid in asymptomatic people. Probably tons of people always in the middle of fighting off various viruses without even knowing it.

Forum List

Back