NC May be back in play. GOP convention to be moved

I saw that one coming. While the Democrats are holding their puny little convention in Joe Biden's basement with 20 attendees wearing masks, our convention will be an awesome event.

Maybe Florida, maybe Texas, who knows?
I was thinking a blue libturd state so they could shake their fist at the sky. A razor tight swing state would be nice.

Moving the Convention at this late date creates a shit load of problems.

1. Accommodations - Hotels still have to abide SIP regulations. Delegates who have already pre-paid for rooms in North Carolina will now have fight for to few rooms.

2. Host Site - Finding a Convention Hall at this late date is not going to be easy. Again, SIP regulations will determine the size and scope of the Convention and how many can attend.

3. Many of the Delegates and their Alternates (I have been both a Delegate and an Alternate) are over 60-Years of Age. Men and Women in that age range can easily contract COVID-19. Social Distancing at a Convention is physically impossible. Even with protective masks and use of sterile hand wash, chances of contracting COVID-19 are very high. Devotion to a Candidate should not translate to death sentence.

The 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Orange Piece of Shit is having another on his pissy-hissy fits. Let him.

Give him Big Mac and diet coke and he will Shut The Fuck Up.
You just couldn't stand it could you, yep you had to show your disdain for the majority in this nation, and towards the president. TDS is real..

MAGA.

First and foremost, White Racist RePuBliKLans ARE NOT THE MAJORITY.

I posted facts, and you decide to attack me for posting those facts.

Racist Thug Russian Loving RePuBliKlans hate facts.

Attempting to change to location of the RePuBliKlan Convention at this late date will be logistical nightmare....fact (you did not address that)

Now personally, I would love to that Pasty Faced 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Piece of Shit humiliated. He can hide in his under ground bunker at Black Lives Matter Plaza all he wants, that fucking Coward.

Being Loud, sending thugs to drive their cars into crowds and killing innocent people does not make a majority, it only proves how much you people want use violence.
Damn you just describe a bunch of Democrats

Nope, I just describe of a whole mother fucking lying belly crawling, slime sucking RePuBliKlans.

That murdering ex-cop in Minneapolis was all kinds of loving of the 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Russia Loving pervert 45.

That fucking Orange faced Shit Gibbon does Putin's bidding.
Here...............
87254395-10159637388540031-2643524552184823808-n.jpg

I saw that one coming. While the Democrats are holding their puny little convention in Joe Biden's basement with 20 attendees wearing masks, our convention will be an awesome event.

I was thinking a blue libturd state so they could shake their fist at the sky. A razor tight swing state would be nice.
:adoreheart: r you really sure pom? we've done this before?

Oooops. I missed this. Sorry. You post one thing on this board and you get 5 responses. Hard to keep up.

How are you??. Thanks for responding. Glad to see you. PM ain't ma thang.

Oooops. I missed this. Sorry. You post one thing on this board and you get 5 responses. Hard to keep up.

R you glad? hum?

R you glad? hum?
Sure. I get along with everyone here. Many liberals here are more advanced with their knuckle dragging than those fools there. Can't believe I stayed there for 11 F yrs...lolol.

R you glad? hum?
Sure. I get along with everyone here. Many liberals here are more advanced with their knuckle dragging than those fools there. Can't believe I stayed there for 11 F yrs...lolol.
Total bedlam now. fun. Chaos. I tip toe very lightly here. Very cautious. LOL

R you glad? hum?
Cautious about what? What hobbies or interests do you have besides politics? This place has many good boards. I joined for the music board at first. Best main boards are politics, current events, and Badlands.

R you glad? hum?
Cautious about what? What hobbies or interests do you have besides politics? This place has many good boards. I joined for the music board at first. Best main boards are politics, current events, and Badlands.
Your my hobby.:)

Forum List

Back