NBC Purged Jay Leno Because He Dared Criticize Obama

I wouldn't doubt that one bit

Remember that "civilian" army Obama crowed we needed to be funded just like our military?

well he's unleashed them on us with brown shirts and Jackboots to SQUASH us little poeole and our Freedoms

just look who has been rearing their ugly heads under him
IRS
FCC
NSA
EPA
etc

it makes me sick you people voted for this

Remember that "civilian" army Obama crowed we needed to be funded just like our military?

well he's unleashed them on us with brown shirts and Jackboots to SQUASH us little poeole and our Freedoms

IRS
FCC
NSA
EPA
etc

Sure thing. Our fault. Those agencies never existed until Obama, or if they did they were utterly silent and had no effect.

It's no secret that the fascist administration has infiltrated or attempted to infiltrate almost every aspect of public discourse. The government warrantless monitoring of phones and internet and the crude attempt to "hush Rush" as well as the recent attempt by the FCC to monitor news coverage should be a warning. It's a possibility that Leno's political independence had something to do with his early retirement.

We are in a situation similar to the frog in the pot of hot water. He won't notice it until he is boiled to death. As long as the drooling left wing media goes along with it we will see more and more federal intrusion into our daily lives. I doubt if Leno's political affiliation was the main reason for his retirement but the fascist administration seems acutely sensitive to any criticism in the free media especially when elections are close. As long as the radical left wing media thinks it can eliminate competition and maybe get democrats elected the 1st Amendment becomes less and less important.

I asked for a BLT and the lady gave me a Turkey Club. Did Obama have something to do with it?

I thought you all were whining because Obama is so weak, now he's powerful enough to boss NBC around?

You are trying to distract everyone from what congress has been doing and still does to this day and that is, they have done nothing. It's about congress and their midterms now. Obama was reelected already and he will be there until 2016.

IRS
FCC
NSA
EPA
etc

An added bonus.

www.obama2016.org

I stepped on a Lego this morning and my child likes Obama. Is Obama indoctrinating my child to hate me?

I went to a taping a few years back and you could tell that Leno had lost his fastball. I personally worry about his health myself...

Anyway, the laughs were plentiful but mainly polite during the monologue. When guests were on the show, the laughs were more genuine but compared to one of the earlier tapings I had attended...it was like going to a restaurant after their chef had resigned...still good but not the same.

I find him funny but there are much better comedians out there working today. Not sure Jimmy Fallon is one of them and for the life of me, I am at a loss to explain his or Jimmy Kimmel's status.

As for the conspiracy...bull-shit. If this were true, the SNL cast would be replaced weekly. Here's a clue, whenever someone uses Bierbart or Alex Jones as a source, point, laugh, and move on.

I thought you all were whining because Obama is so weak, now he's powerful enough to boss NBC around?

You are trying to distract everyone from what congress has been doing and still does to this day and that is, they have done nothing. It's about congress and their midterms now. Obama was reelected already and he will be there until 2016.

Hes the kind of King / Dictator who is weak or something. Goes right in line with him being a money grabbing hating the rich rich guy and A share the wealth corporate shill.

First of all...he made it very clear he did not want to leave....so there goes the claim he wanted to retire.

Now for the evidence>>>>>>» Was Jay Leno Canned by NBC For Criticizing Obama? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

You need to understand something about the scum of the Earth -- dimocraps.

They talk shit about helping the poor, feeding the hungry and lifting up the down-trodden.

If you believe that claptrap, you are very naive.

The typical libturd dimocrap scumbag would gut his own brother like a deer and steal his beer money in a heart beat.

No way NBC would give up a cash cow like Leno based on political principles.

Sure, they'll trash Republicans and lie and cheat and back-stab like nobody's business -- As long it doesn't cost them anything.

But there is no way on God's Green Earth they will cost themselves a fucking nickel based on politics. No way. No.Fucking.Way.

Sure they contribute a lot of money to political dimocrap scum, but those are not donations, those are investments. Quid pro Quo investments.

Leno left because he was tired of the bullshit, or he was asking too much money or his ratings were going to shit.

You people need to understand something.... When you judge liberal scum, you need to throw away the book.

The only base of reference you have for judging people is by the people you know or, more often..... Yourself.

Don't do that. It is a mistake.

When you judge liberal scum, first think of the lowest form of life on Earth.... The greediest, most dishonest, lyingest, most self-centered, selfish, one-way douchebags that have ever existed and start from there.

First and foremost understand this... liberal scum have no honor, no remorse, no feelings. They feel no sense of obligation or indebtedness or gratitude.

They are the lowest form of life the Earth has ever known.

Once you understand that, you may proceed.

Leno left because either he wanted to, or because NBC was losing money on him.

period

Forum List

Back