NBC: Only 45% of Americans Believe 6 Jan Is Trump's Fault

An opinion by the Heritage Foundation. Also there are legal experts on every losing argument.
Correct, an opinion by a legal scholar associated with the Heritage Foundation. Great organization.

According to a recent report the head of the Capitol Police asked for National Guard Troops after the FBI's advance warning of potential violence. He was denied.

Pelosi and the Sergeants-at-Arms of the House and Senate were also briefed in advance by the FBI on the potential violence...and they refused to call for the National Guard, concerned, reportedly,over the 'optics'.

While Democrats desperately attempt to turn their ONE-SIDED 6 Jan Committee hearing into a heavily produced political theatrical version of (failed) 'Trump Impeachment 3.0', one monumental question has begun to arise:

IF PELOSI AND THE SERGEANTS-AT-ARMS HAD CALLED IN THE NATIONAL GUARD TO PROTECT THE CAPITOL AS THEY WERE ADVISED TO DO, WOULD THERE BE A '6 JANUARY' COMMITTEE HEARING GOING ON RIGHT NOW?

The answer, of course, is HELL NO!

Pelosi and the reportedly now-fired Sgts-At-Arms have a LOT of questions to answer about the FBI warning they received and why they refused to call in the National Guard as advised...

...but Pelosi absutely REFUSES to testify.

Now, with a predicted Red Wave coming, growing larger each day with each Biden failure and exposed Democrat corrupt scam, like this hearing, Pelosi and Democrats find themselves opposed by 55% - and growing - of Americans on this '6 Jan' Witch hunt.

Over a year's worth of gaslighting.....well done.

I'm good with that... let's fund them properly and they will..

Where does it specifically say that in the Sixth Amendment...

In fact, there are no mentions of judges at all in that Amendment.

Again, you guys are the ones who claim you need your guns to fight the government... That's why crazy people like Roske should be allowed to buy guns with no background checks, no delays, licenses or insurance. Because freedom or something.

Washington was a gun-free zone until SCOTUS decided the militia amendment was an unfettered right to own a gun. A justice getting shot would almost seem like Karma.
If you believe that folks should be able to demonstrate, unfettered, at the homes of judges for the purpose of influencing their decision, as free speech. Then you must also believe that there are no limits on the Second Amendment. I can legally purchase a real assault weapon, grenades, grenade launcher, surface to air missiles, right?

As one of our resident trolls, shouldn't you at least make an effort to make your arguments somewhat legitimate? As it is, it is you just sound goofy. Nothing even within the realm of possibility.

If you believe that folks should be able to demonstrate, unfettered, at the homes of judges for the purpose of influencing their decision, as free speech. Then you must also believe that there are no limits on the Second Amendment. I can legally purchase a real assault weapon, grenades, grenade launcher, surface to air missiles, right?

I believe that.

As one of our resident trolls, shouldn't you at least make an effort to make your arguments somewhat legitimate? As it is, it is you just sound goofy. Nothing even within the realm of possibility.

Why is wanting to protect our rights, trolling?

An opinion by the Heritage Foundation. Also there are legal experts on every losing argument.
Argue%20with%20a%20stick-S.jpg

How much are we paying this TV producer to put on this Dimwinger Shit Show?
It's throwing red meat to the Trump Haters for sure. Number of those producers are bought and paid for by those demos. Meanwhile, we're suffering through the Biden Depression with these taxes going up astronomically.

I'm sure that after the carefully edited video snippets are show out of context, it's going to go up, but after a YEAR of "Trump led a coup" drumbeat it's only 45%???
Poll numbers don't impress much. It's what is known and what gets revealed.
He didn't do jack for 3 hours. He started getting all giddy and did nothing but revel in the rioting. He could care less. He fn knew his 1 term was over but he loved every bit of what he could have stopped. He is a rotten SOB.

According to a recent report the head of the Capitol Police asked for National Guard Troops after the FBI's advance warning of potential violence. He was denied.

Now, with a predicted Red Wave coming, growing larger each day with each Biden failure and exposed Democrat corrupt scam, like this hearing, Pelosi and Democrats find themselves opposed by 55% - and growing - of Americans on this '6 Jan' Witch hunt.
the polls always underestimate conservative support so it's probably more like 65%

You haven't made a correct prediction since the night your s
I notice you don't say ONE word about what poster said RE how people were ushered into the Capitol

and I myself saw that video so he is correct..0

. which i guess is why you did the old dodge...

Pelosi and the Sergeants-at-Arms of the House and Senate were also briefed in advance by the FBI on the potential violence...and they refused to call for the National Guard, concerned, reportedly,over the 'optics'.

While Democrats desperately attempt to turn their ONE-SIDED 6 Jan Committee hearing into a heavily produced political theatrical version of (failed) 'Trump Impeachment 3.0', one monumental question has begun to arise:

IF PELOSI AND THE SERGEANTS-AT-ARMS HAD CALLED IN THE NATIONAL GUARD TO PROTECT THE CAPITOL AS THEY WERE ADVISED TO DO, WOULD THERE BE A '6 JANUARY' COMMITTEE HEARING GOING ON RIGHT NOW?

The answer, of course, is HELL NO!

Pelosi and the reportedly now-fired Sgts-At-Arms have a LOT of questions to answer about the FBI warning they received and why they refused to call in the National Guard as advised...

...but Pelosi absutely REFUSES to testify.

45%, WTF? HOW THE FUCK CAN ANYONE THINK IT'S HIS FAULT?

Fucking lazy ass MFing surface dwelling leftists, they don't know dick, sometimes literally.

Forum List

Back