NBC: Only 45% of Americans Believe 6 Jan Is Trump's Fault

Only 45% thought J6 was Trump's fault. Now when you consider they are the same irredeemable nincompoops who thought Biden is doing a good job, you can see what a waste of time and money this con job really is.

I notice you don't say ONE word about what poster said RE how people were ushered into the Capitol

and I myself saw that video so he is correct..0

. which i guess is why you did the old dodge...
Yeah. No one was "ushered" into the Capitol. Hundreds of protestors rushed it. Let's stop parroting lies. You can see for yourself tonight. You're gonna get to see video the rest of the world hasn't gotten to see yet.
The poster is a little twat who is determined to be my shadow because he thinks it irritates me.

So the OP thinks that it's good thing almost half the country blames him...
Of course you can’t understand that the number of people (like you) blaming Trump is dropping as the actual truth (not your precious “committee” and their shit) comes out. Putting a 72 year old man in leg irons isn’t going to be a good look either.

January 6th was the fault of the Democrats for pissing off Americans for stealing the 2020 election.

January 6th was the fault of the Democrats for pissing off Americans for stealing the 2020 election.
Nothing was stolen. He lost. Because he was a terrible President that blew the response to a pandemic that is STILL claiming lives today.
Fairly simple explanation.

Yeah. No one was "ushered" into the Capitol. Hundreds of protestors rushed it. Let's stop parroting lies. You can see for yourself tonight. You're gonna get to see video the rest of the world hasn't gotten to see yet.
The poster is a little twat who is determined to be my shadow because he thinks it irritates me.
I saw the video myself

you are lying

+

yeh... sometimes I think it should have been... uh... what'ss the word... not Worse.. but... um...

more Americans, for one, at the capitol... more organized... speeches made for the media... etc.... As Thomas Jefferson said... something like... We need a little insurrection once in awhile... I love Jefferson... a true American (no, I don't like the Sally Hemmings thing... not at all. But ... no one is all bad... If we waited for people without sin to be our presidents... we wouldn't have any at all...

may not be a bad idea, now that i think of it............

I've seen a lot of video. No one was ushered in.
You are full of shit.
you're lying

you have to face Jesus some day. I hope you repent..

The Bible says all liars will have their part in the lake of fire... I wouldn't want anyone to go there... (Faustina #741 shows what hell is like... from a trustworthy person aka canonized saint). Another trustworthy source: Our Lady of Fatima 1917

People have been protesting at the Supreme Court for decades.

‘Abortion Is Oppression’: Progressive Pro-Lifers Protest Outside Supreme Court | National Review

Pro-life group crashes abortion rally at Supreme Court ‘to be there as a light;' plans to continue mission

Two young protestors on both sides of the abortion debate share their perspectives this morning at the Supreme Court as justices heard oral arguments on the Texas Heartbeat Act.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...reme_court_takes_up_texas_heartbeat_law.html#!
The SCOTUS building is not a justice’s HOME. Federal law prohibits protests at a judge’s residence.

The big lie is all they know. If it isn't spewing intentional lies they are real sheepish fools.

Funny. People have had their charges dropped because their lawyers managed to get hold of video showing police allowing people in.

Nothing was stolen. He lost. Because he was a terrible President that blew the response to a pandemic that is STILL claiming lives today.
Fairly simple explanation.

LOL, no shit huh?

Never mind Biden's APPOINTMENT, what do you say about more COVID cases on Biden's watch under less time? I mean fuck, if Trump blew the response, WTF do you say for Xiden?

you're lying

you have to face Jesus some day. I hope you repent..

The Bible says all liars will have their part in the lake of fire... I wouldn't want anyone to go there... (Faustina #741 shows what hell is like... from a trustworthy person aka canonized saint)
I'll send your regrets if by chance I meet him. My guess is you'll be in a warmer locale. :)

Now, silly posturing aside. Let's just dispense with the "ushered in" bullshit, shall we?

1654820384489.png

Forum List

Back