NBC: Only 45% of Americans Believe 6 Jan Is Trump's Fault

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
According to a recent report the head of the Capitol Police asked for National Guard Troops after the FBI's advance warning of potential violence. He was denied.

Pelosi and the Sergeants-at-Arms of the House and Senate were also briefed in advance by the FBI on the potential violence...and they refused to call for the National Guard, concerned, reportedly,over the 'optics'.

While Democrats desperately attempt to turn their ONE-SIDED 6 Jan Committee hearing into a heavily produced political theatrical version of (failed) 'Trump Impeachment 3.0', one monumental question has begun to arise:

IF PELOSI AND THE SERGEANTS-AT-ARMS HAD CALLED IN THE NATIONAL GUARD TO PROTECT THE CAPITOL AS THEY WERE ADVISED TO DO, WOULD THERE BE A '6 JANUARY' COMMITTEE HEARING GOING ON RIGHT NOW?

The answer, of course, is HELL NO!

Pelosi and the reportedly now-fired Sgts-At-Arms have a LOT of questions to answer about the FBI warning they received and why they refused to call in the National Guard as advised...

...but Pelosi absutely REFUSES to testify.

Now, with a predicted Red Wave coming, growing larger each day with each Biden failure and exposed Democrat corrupt scam, like this hearing, Pelosi and Democrats find themselves opposed by 55% - and growing - of Americans on this '6 Jan' Witch hunt.

1654643602447.png

Democrat Party With Joe & Pelosi In Control...

Attachments

• 1654643512464.png
    1654643512464.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 24
So the counter-programming is starting already? :auiqs.jpg:
Not really all that surprising given that each day takes us further away from that day.

Get back to me with the number in another week.
I'll bet ya it's much higher. :)
45% is still a big number to add on.

What's that, Jack, your bath?

Hope to take disappointment well. Of course you do, you're a Biddum supporter! :lmao:
We'll see won't we. Again, there won't be any bombshells coming out of this week.
But it will be a bad look for several Republican politicians and alt-right media figures.
That'll make it worth it. :)

We'll see won't we.
No need for me to guess.

Again, there won't be any bombshells coming out of this week.
Or next week or the week after that. It's all just another leftist attempt to scam the American people with lies and misinformation, but do let me know at which point Nancy and Adam release their info on what the FBI agents like Ray Epps was doing there instigating the crowd and waving them into the Capitol along with Capitol police.

But it will be a bad look for several Republican politicians and alt-right media figures.
That's the whole point. Pelosi can't win an election honestly so now the Dems will try painting the entire GOP as a gang of seditious Trump gangsters trying to seize control of the country with flags and red MAGA hats. :21:

According to a recent report the head of the Capitol Police asked for National Guard Troops after the FBI's advance warning of potential violence. He was denied.

Pelosi and the Sergeants-at-Arms of the House and Senate were also briefed in advance by the FBI on the potential violence...and they refused to call for the National Guard, concerned, reportedly,over the 'optics'.

While Democrats desperately attempt to turn their ONE-SIDED 6 Jan Committee hearing into a heavily produced political theatrical version of (failed) 'Trump Impeachment 3.0', one monumental question has begun to arise:

IF PELOSI AND THE SERGEANTS-AT-ARMS HAD CALLED IN THE NATIONAL GUARD TO PROTECT THE CAPITOL AS THEY WERE ADVISED TO DO, WOULD THERE BE A '6 JANUARY' COMMITTEE HEARING GOING ON RIGHT NOW?

Pelosi and the reportedly now-fired Sgts-At-Arms have a LOT of questions to answer about the FBI warning they received and why they refused to call in the National Guard as advised...

Now, with a predicted Red Wave coming, growing larger each day with each Biden failure and exposed Democrat corrupt scam, like this hearing, Pelosi and Democrats find themselves opposed by 55% - and growing - of Americans on this '6 Jan' Witch hunt.

It's the Gateway Pundit. I'm not surprised an idiot like you believes what they post.

No need for me to guess.

Or next week or the week after that. It's all just another leftist attempt to scam the American people with lies and misinformation, but do let me know at which point Nancy and Adam release their info on what the FBI agents like Ray Epps was doing there instigating the crowd and waving them into the Capitol along with Capitol police.

That's the whole point. Pelosi can't win an election honestly so now the Dems will try painting the entire GOP as a gang of seditious Trump gangsters trying to seize control of the country with flags and red MAGA hats. :21:
You haven't made a correct prediction since the night your savior lost the election. However, your constant attempts at deflection make me smile. It tells me you're scared. Because you know the potential damage just saying the names aloud on national television might have. What happens this week won't be Pelosi's fault. But take heart. No one's going to be indicted or go to jail. But it will not be a good look for a few members of the right wing.

You haven't made a correct prediction since the night your savior lost the election.
Show me one prediction I've missed?!

However, your constant attempts at deflection make me smile.
You mean trying to get you to answer questions and back up statements is a "deflection," Jack?

It tells me you're scared.
Then you better get a new text reader.

Because you know the potential damage just saying the names aloud on national television might have.
I see a whole lotta slander and liable lawsuits coming. News flash for ya, dummy: the only people who are going to sit through and listen to all that drivel are either the people who are PROMOTING the horseshit or people who already believe the allegations without seeing it. It will only serve as another backfire in the Left's face.

What happens this week won't be Pelosi's fault.
About 80%.

But take heart. No one's going to be indicted or go to jail. But it will not be a good look for a few members of the right wing.
Right, so this Fall, the GOP should start putting news releases out there of all the criminal ties between the Bidens and democrats and the Chinese and Ukraine? No one will get indicted or go to jail but it will not be a good look for the Left at all because in this case, it will all be true.

If you look at the poll itself instead of the Pundit article, It looks like most hold trump either solely responsible, mainly responsible or somewhat responsible, even in May, a year and a half later. Looks like you got a lot more work to do, to rewrite history in the eyes of the public.
1654645431328.png

So the counter-programming is starting already? :auiqs.jpg:
Not really all that surprising given that each day takes us further away from that day.

I'll bet ya it's much higher. :)
I'll bet ya it's much higher.

Because you can vote as many times as you wish.

I don't see where the story quotes how many respondents from which region and their political inclination.

Forum List

Back