NBC: Only 45% of Americans Believe 6 Jan Is Trump's Fault

LOL, no shit huh?

Never mind Biden's APPOINTMENT, what do you say about more COVID cases on Biden's watch under less time? I mean fuck, if Trump blew the response, WTF do you say for Xiden?
I'd say if Trump acted and didn't blow the response and then do next to nothing for the remaining time he was in the Oval Office, we'd have a lot less dead people.

You asked. :)

Funny. People have had their charges dropped because their lawyers managed to get hold of video showing police allowing people in.
Funny. I haven't seen one article proclaiming that. Wonder why?..well unless you count alt-right media.
Nice try.

BTW, I LOVE the desperation, tears, and deflection tonight.
You people are NOT disappointing me! :auiqs.jpg:

Did NBC make up that number? If that's the best NBC can do you could expect that the real number of Americans who blame Trump for Jan 6 is probably in the 20's. I wonder how many Americans blame the FBI?

Now you’ll cry about the sources and try to spin....

Nothing was stolen. He lost. Because he was a terrible President that blew the response to a pandemic that is STILL claiming lives today.
Fairly simple explanation.

The Democrat filth used the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts to steal the election from the American people. That is a fact and everybody knows it but the stupid dishonest Moon Bats won't admit it.

The little four hour protest on 1/6 was nothing compared to the six month of Negro insurrection with destruction, looting, murdering and rioting that was sponsored by the Democrat filth.

Since the Democrat filth controls the House for now they can have their little hate filled witch hunt.

What they are doing is treason.

It won't do them a damn bit of good because they are going down in the mid terms because the Democrats are doing such a shitty job of running this country.

Just wait until the Consumer Price Index comes out tomorrow with the measure of the massive inflation by the Democrat filth.

Funny. I haven't seen one article proclaiming that. Wonder why?..well unless you count alt-right media.
Nice try.

Of course not. Reading an article requires being literate. Your pathetic “may have, could have, might have” just marks you a Dim rube.

Now you’ll cry about the sources and try to spin....
Nope. You provided. I'd never seen these. Hardly a reason to boast.
A dismissed misdemeanor charge and a narrow dismissal of an obstruction charge. The dude still is facing five felony charges. Hardly a win. :)

yeh... sometimes I think it should have been... uh... what'ss the word... not Worse.. but... um...

more Americans, for one, at the capitol... more organized... speeches made for the media... etc.... As Thomas Jefferson said... something like... We need a little insurrection once in awhile... I love Jefferson... a true American (no, I don't like the Sally Hemmings thing... not at all. But ... no one is all bad... If we waited for people without sin to be our presidents... we wouldn't have any at all...

may not be a bad idea, now that i think of it............
According to our Founding Fathers they should have burned down the Capitol building and tarred and feathered every Democrat and RINO in Congress as a warning to not steal elections.

Last edited:
The Democrat filth used the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts to steal the election from the American people. That is a fact and everybody knows it but the stupid dishonest Moon Bats won't admit it.

The little four hour protest on 1/6 was nothing compared to the six month of Negro insurrection with destruction, looting, murdering and rioting that was sponsored by the Democrat filth.

Since the Democrat filth controls the House for now they can have their little hate filled witch hunt.

What they are doing is treason.

It won't do them a damn bit of good because they are going down in the mid terms because the Democrats are doing such a shitty job of running this country.

Just wait until the Consumer Price Index comes out tomorrow with the measure of the massive inflation by the Democrat filth.
Only in your alt-right addled brain. Those conspiracy theories have been debunked and dismissed.
He lost. End of story.

Only in your alt-right addled brain. Those conspiracy theories have been debunked and dismissed.
He lost. End of story.
The Democrat filth fought tooth and nail to prevent a Congressional audit of the election and it was because the sonofabitches knew they were guilty as hell.

They stole the election and we all know it and you Moon Bats will continue to deny it.

Nice try.

There was one.
One guy who walked past police because they were overwhelmed and couldn't keep the mob out. One guy who just followed the crowd in. One guy who didn't assault police, did not contribute to the havoc. One guy who just took pictures and then left the Capitol. One guy found not guilty.

The [Republican] Senate Intelligence Committee reaffirmed its support for the U.S. intelligence community’s conclusion that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election with the goal of putting Donald Trump in the Oval Office.
Senate Intel report confirms Russia aimed to help Trump in 2016

"The House select committee on the Capitol insurrection has a duty far beyond investigating one of the most traumatic days in US history. Its wider mission is to expose and catalog an assault on democracy that is still going on.

The panel holds its first prime-time televised hearing Thursday in a bid to imprint the implications of this national nightmare – when a mob incited by then-President Donald Trump tried to prevent the certification of 2020 election results," CNN

What to watch for at the House's first prime-time hearing

CNN reports, "The House select committee investigating January 6 will use its first prime-time public hearing on Thursday to make the case that former President Donald Trump was at the center of a conspiracy to overturn the 2020 election and prevent the transition of power, according to the committee.

"The panel will reveal new evidence that aides say will help “connect the dots” between Trump’s election lies, his attempts to overturn Joe Biden’s 2020 election win and the violence that unfolded on January 6, 2021, when rioters stormed the US Capitol in an effort to stop the counting of electoral votes.

"Aides outlined the first public hearing, which will take place in prime time, as the committee’s opening salvo – previewing what’s to come in the month’s worth of planned hearings.

"Thursday’s hearing is the first in a series planned this month to illustrate what the panel’s months-long investigation into January 6 has uncovered. Aides said that the opening hearing would serve to lay out a summary of the committee’s findings, which all points back to Trump himself."

There is no cause that warrants the destruction of private and public property. The most successful protests in history where nonviolent, the Montgomery bus boycott and Mahatma Gandhi come to mind. Read a book you might learn something.
Where did I say that I support rioting? I was just pointing to the fact that the BLM riots were not America`s first and only riot. I was striking a blow against ignorance. A public service.

The Democrat filth fought tooth and nail to prevent a Congressional audit of the election and it was because the sonofabitches knew they were guilty as hell.

They stole the election and we all know it and you Moon Bats will continue to deny it.
Congress doesn't audit election results. States do. He lost. Deal with it.

you've been brainwashed, Trump's favorite tool....repeat the lie enough, over and over again, works every time, with his followers.

You should be pissed at him.

Forum List

Back