NBC: Only 45% of Americans Believe 6 Jan Is Trump's Fault

Not surprising since 100% of trump humper sycophants are still on knees.
Poor emotionally distraught snowflake....after the Red Wave loss in Nov, screaming at the sky just won't cut it for you losers...

download.jpeg-2.jpg

Not surprising since 100% of trump humper sycophants are still on knees.
Yum Yum, I'm a Trump humper, I'm not gay but I'll fuck him before I would 90% of the democrats tranny women, you can't tell with them, no wonder why the dems are so on this tranny kick, they don't know the difference.

nearly half the country thinks Jan 6 was Trump's fault.

That's pretty stunning

nearly half the country thinks Jan 6 was Trump's fault.

That's pretty stunning
IT helps to have the countries propaganda outlets to say it over and over and over. Much of the country believed the Russian Hoax, or the Impeachments, but it's all bs. the Dems don't want debate or discussion of policies, becasue they lose and lose big.

Yum Yum, I'm a Trump humper, I'm not gay but I'll fuck him before I would 90% of the democrats tranny women, you can't tell with them, no wonder why the dems are so on this tranny kick, they don't know the difference.

LOL

Trump's already fucked from here to Sunday.

IT helps to have the countries propaganda outlets to say it over and over and over. Much of the country believed the Russian Hoax, or the Impeachments, but it's all bs. the Dems don't want debate or discussion of policies, becasue they lose and lose big.

Yeah, it's not that people see what Trump tried to pull off. It's just the media.

face-palm-gif.278959

Yeah, it's not that people see what Trump tried to pull off. It's just the media.

face-palm-gif.278959
Yeah it is, the media are leftwing propagandists. Been that way for decades, but now they don't even try to hide it.......

Forum List

Back