NBC: Full 1st Press Conference for President Biden (3/25/21)

He knocked it out the park! President "Sleepy Joe" Biden is certain on track to be the best president in the 21st century.

He knocked it out the park! President "Sleepy Joe" Biden is certain on track to be the best president in the 21st century.

The crowd went wild:

00001-2-10.jpg

That he the retarded man lol

Stuttering and looking confused and saying I don't know. He is truly a stupid mutherfuckler

He didn't have a fuckin' clue why he was even up there, and the media has their noses so far up his ass they can taste the Gerber baby food he had for breakfast.
You bastards are being a little damned harsh here. I give him credit walking to and from the podium without fucking it up and falling on his face. Fuck. You guys are expecting him to handle candy apple questions with ease too???????????....sheeezzzzzz

Stuttering and looking confused and saying I don't know. He is truly a stupid mutherfuckler

He didn't have a fuckin' clue why he was even up there, and the media has their noses so far up his ass they can taste the Gerber baby food he had for breakfast.
He showed up wearing pants...BIG WIN!

You bastards are being a little damned harsh here. I give him credit walking to and from the podium without fucking it up and falling on his face. Fuck. You guys are expecting him to handle candy apple questions with ease too???????????....sheeezzzzzz

Well between you and me, the only reason I watched it was to see if he was going to walk up to the podium, fall on his face, and curse Donald Trump for it.

I was disappointed. Maybe next time.

He showed up wearing pants...BIG WIN!

You sure those were his pants?

Forum List

Back