Parler Fights Back

Lots of info I didnt know.
They did alert the FBI to criminal conspiracies. They allow LEGAL free speech. Not planned violence. Theres more in this clip

Is there something wrong with that guys head? Why does he wear the hat all the time? Maybe is he from Southpark!

Lots of info I didnt know. They did alert the FBI to criminal conspiracies. They allow LEGAL free speech. Not planned violence. Theres more in this clip
Is there something wrong with that guys head? Why does he wear the hat all the time? Maybe is he from Southpark!
It's there so on one sees the tin foil underneath.

Lots of info I didnt know. They did alert the FBI to criminal conspiracies. They allow LEGAL free speech. Not planned violence. Theres more in this clip
It's there so on one sees the tin foil underneath.

Where can people get tin foil? All I see is aluminum foil these days.

They did alert the FBI to criminal conspiracies. They allow LEGAL free speech. Not planned violence. Theres more in this clip

Fat Wesley Crusher wears his skull cap even on network TV?? LOL. Hate to tell him, you DON'T have a brand kiddo.
You look like and sound like a complete douchebag who hasn't crawled out of his mom's basement since they took away his fruit roll ups. :)

He's sensitive about his early balding....

7aceik3pte731.png

Fat Wesley Crusher wears his skull cap even on network TV?? LOL. Hate to tell him, you DON'T have a brand kiddo.
You look like and sound like a complete douchebag who hasn't crawled out of his mom's basement since they took away his fruit roll ups. :)

He is a millionaire so he is doing something right....

Disinformation and playing footsies with fascists is big business

He's sensitive about his early balding....

View attachment 472508

Can you ask him to turn down the glare? I'm blinded here.

Forum List

Back