NBA Tonight

I wouldn't go as far as to call the Clippers done yet, I want to see how they do in Texas.
They wont do good. That was a bad loss last night. Of all the teams in the NBA you cannot afford to gift SA any games. Clips are not mentally tough. I predict a blowout for game 3. Series advantage Spurs up 2-1

Duncan had a monster game for them to win, can he do that again? and Tony Parker looks like hes barely hanging on, I'd be very surprised if the Clips didn't at least get the split heading back to LA.
One thing about SA is that they are a plug and play team. If they pulled someone up from the D league for the game and plugged him in you wouldnt see a drop off. Leonard, Boris, or Mills. One or all of them will have a big game along with Duncans 15-20 pts.

You could very well be right, the Clippers will have to step up big time to beat those guys, and one of the thing that concerns me about the Clippers is they have no bench outside of Jamal Crawford, and he only had 11 points the other night. If Crawford does not come up big the Clips will lose.
Pop has the wings to shut down if not limit Crawford. Green can give him problems and Leonard can shut him down. Leonard getting into foul trouble or injured is the only way I see the Clips having a chance.

You could very well be right, the Clippers will have to step up big time to beat those guys, and one of the thing that concerns me about the Clippers is they have no bench outside of Jamal Crawford, and he only had 11 points the other night. If Crawford does not come up big the Clips will lose.

Right. Nobody is predicting the Clippers to advance at this point. But to say they're done and you can stick a fork in them is ludicrous.
Its just a prediction. Anything can happen in reality.

I wouldn't go as far as to call the Clippers done yet, I want to see how they do in Texas.
They wont do good. That was a bad loss last night. Of all the teams in the NBA you cannot afford to gift SA any games. Clips are not mentally tough. I predict a blowout for game 3. Series advantage Spurs up 2-1

Duncan had a monster game for them to win, can he do that again? and Tony Parker looks like hes barely hanging on, I'd be very surprised if the Clips didn't at least get the split heading back to LA.
Unfortunately the spurs play team ball. If Duncan or parker dont step up someone else will. Duncan didn't do squat in the finals last year.

Clips bench is atrocious. If it weren't for the fact the Spurs had to play Duncan 44 mins in Game 2 and that Splitter and Parker are playing injured, I'd call it. But Spurs going home now, where Danny Green shoots 47 percent from 3's (39 percent on the road).

ZdCLadJ.gif

Vine_by_Vinnyviner_zps5twknzur.gif

Clips bench is atrocious. If it weren't for the fact the Spurs had to play Duncan 44 mins in Game 2 and that Splitter and Parker are playing injured, I'd call it. But Spurs going home now, where Danny Green shoots 47 percent from 3's (39 percent on the road).

There isn't a bench to speak of, just Jamal Crawford.

Ni Hao. BAAANG! He knocks it down!

To come back from 20 down in the 4th quarter, you have to kick ass, but the other team also has to blow it.

I almost turned the game off several times, but I kept giving it another minute. The Warriors showed something. They're willing to do whatever, even having Bogut hold the Brow until the refs catch him doing it.

Warriors look invincible when their jump-shots are going in. Like Barkley said at halftime, when you miss 3 pointers they become fast break starters. There's going to be a couple games at least in the playoffs where the Dubs look bad. But, if they win all their home games they win the championship.

Which big 3 was/is better?

LeBron, Kyrie Irving and Love in Cleveland
or
LeBron, Wade and Bosh in Miami

Right. Nobody is predicting the Clippers to advance at this point. But to say they're done and you can stick a fork in them is ludicrous.
They are done. Dont you hate when your team is good and shows potential but can't get over that hump? How you think Durant feels?

I think Houston maybe could. Golden state? Maybe. But not the clippers. They're missing a piece.

They are done. Dont you hate when your team is good and shows potential but can't get over that hump? How you think Durant feels?

I think Houston maybe could. Golden state? Maybe. But not the clippers. They're missing a piece.

If the Spurs win Game 4, then this series is over. Spurs are just too good not to finish off a team that has no bench.

As for Durant, I feel like the Spurs were a bit better than them all along. But the Thunder blew their chance in 12 and then were stupid enough to let Harden go because they wouldn't give him 4 years @ $14 mil per. Everyone in their front office should be fired.

If the Spurs win Game 4, then this series is over. Spurs are just too good not to finish off a team that has no bench.

As for Durant, I feel like the Spurs were a bit better than them all along. But the Thunder blew their chance in 12 and then were stupid enough to let Harden go because they wouldn't give him 4 years @ $14 mil per. Everyone in their front office should be fired.
I thought okc was ready and the spurs were washed up. I was wrong. People think golden state can do it. I dont believe till I see it.

Forum List

Back