NBA Tonight

Atlanta has the NBAs best record. Most impressively, they've dominated against the West. Tonight they host east rival D.C.. Wizards have a killer lineup with Wall and Gortat. Humphries and Nene fit in nicely.

The East is better than anyone imagined, and there's no clear favorite in the West.

Bulls at Rockets tonight. Rose is 100%. Dwightmare is broken down. Bulls are just behind the Raptors and Wizards, and just ahead of Cleveland.

Dallas at Golden State. Rondo is out, but Parsons, Ellis and Nowitzki have been playing well.
The Warriors look bad when they aren't sinking 3s. They had a stretch of missing 20 in a row. Lost to Utah. But at (38-8), I can't complain.

I just can't believe in a franchise until I actually see them win a championship. This year maybe golden state will pull it off. Or Cleveland. But not Atlanta. Can't see that happening. Wouldn't it be cool though? Or the old spurs can spank the younger players one more year. And hopefully stop lebron from ever tying or beating Jordan's 6 NBA championships.

I'm sick of Detroit spurs Chicago Boston Miami winning. I want to see the thunder or hawks or clippers win for a change. It was nice the year Dallas and dirk nowitzki won.

Yeah, Atlanta seriously faded as the season progressed. I see Cleveland winning the East and I see Golden State or San Antonio winning the West.

Atlanta has the NBAs best record. Most impressively, they've dominated against the West. Tonight they host east rival D.C.. Wizards have a killer lineup with Wall and Gortat. Humphries and Nene fit in nicely.

The East is better than anyone imagined, and there's no clear favorite in the West.

Bulls at Rockets tonight. Rose is 100%. Dwightmare is broken down. Bulls are just behind the Raptors and Wizards, and just ahead of Cleveland.

Dallas at Golden State. Rondo is out, but Parsons, Ellis and Nowitzki have been playing well.
The Warriors look bad when they aren't sinking 3s. They had a stretch of missing 20 in a row. Lost to Utah. But at (38-8), I can't complain.

I just can't believe in a franchise until I actually see them win a championship. This year maybe golden state will pull it off. Or Cleveland. But not Atlanta. Can't see that happening. Wouldn't it be cool though? Or the old spurs can spank the younger players one more year. And hopefully stop lebron from ever tying or beating Jordan's 6 NBA championships.

I'm sick of Detroit spurs Chicago Boston Miami winning. I want to see the thunder or hawks or clippers win for a change. It was nice the year Dallas and dirk nowitzki won.

Yeah, Atlanta seriously faded as the season progressed. I see Cleveland winning the East and I see Golden State or San Antonio winning the West.
Agree. And I want curry to win so its not another championship for Duncan or James.

Agree. And I want curry to win so its not another championship for Duncan or James.

Duncan deserves his sixth ring. And Kawhi needs to keep up with his winning ways....

BFI1ygxCMAAWsXh.jpg

san_antonio_spurs_go_spurs_go_wallpaper_by_michaelherradura-d7ixl1o.jpg

Duncan deserves his sixth ring. And Kawhi needs to keep up with his winning ways....

BFI1ygxCMAAWsXh.jpg

If they play cleveland I'll root for the spurs. Otherwise I want someone new to win.

The spurs never win 2 in a row.

Duncan is one of the greatest of all time. He has been around forever. He won with robinson and that seems like 30 years ago. Great man. Hate him though for beating the pistons in 2005. Lol

BFI1ygxCMAAWsXh.jpg

If they play cleveland I'll root for the spurs. Otherwise I want someone new to win.

Duncan is one of the greatest of all time. He has been around forever. He won with robinson and that seems like 30 years ago. Great man. Hate him though for beating the pistons in 2005. Lol

In all reality, the Spurs were the best team from 03-08 (08 being a bit marginal). The league has their ways. Or are you under the impression that a guy can catch a ball, pivot turn, rise up, fade back, cock the ball and shoot a normal shot all within .4 seconds when that is considered the smallest amount of time that it takes a person to shoot?

BFI1ygxCMAAWsXh.jpg

In all reality, the Spurs were the best team from 03-08 (08 being a bit marginal). The league has their ways. Or are you under the impression that a guy can catch a ball, pivot turn, rise up, fade back, cock the ball and shoot a normal shot all within .4 seconds when that is considered the smallest amount of time that it takes a person to shoot?
The pistons might have been the best team those years. We were certainly the best team in the east. You guys let the Lakers win too much.

BFI1ygxCMAAWsXh.jpg

The pistons might have been the best team those years. We were certainly the best team in the east. You guys let the Lakers win too much.

Pistons were at their best in 04. A Spurs-Pistons match-up would have been epic. That would have been the year they would have had a chance at beating the Spurs. In 05, they came close; but really, the Spurs did not have a great series.

04 was a blowout cos the NBA had manipulated things to get an unworthy Lakers team into the championship. Remember that the Spurs had kicked the Lakers asses is 03 as well.

BFI1ygxCMAAWsXh.jpg

Pistons were at their best in 04. A Spurs-Pistons match-up would have been epic. That would have been the year they would have had a chance at beating the Spurs. In 05, they came close; but really, the Spurs did not have a great series.

04 was a blowout cos the NBA had manipulated things to get an unworthy Lakers team into the championship. Remember that the Spurs had kicked the Lakers asses is 03 as well.
So Cleveland won the hawks memphis and the spurs will probably win tonight. The first round in the playoffs kind of suck. The next round is better.

BFI1ygxCMAAWsXh.jpg

Pistons came very very close to repeating in 05. If they would have that team would have been considered a dynasty. Instead we only won 1 and the only dynasty the last 15 years has been the spurs. One fucking game away from back to back. Fucking Bob horry.

Clippers-Spurs: Paul, Redick, & the Ostrich

I'm watching the Spurs-Clippers game which has just gone into overtime, after Chris Paul and another Clipper failed to hold the ball at the end of the 4th as time was running out and turned the ball over and allowed the Spurs to score on the other end.

It's amazing how Chris Paul can make a game so exciting all by himself and then just seem to fall into a hole. I would otherwise remark that Paul is the new Allen Iverson.

I'm rooting for the Clippers, since I'm a loyal Chris Paul fan (and I'm simply tired of watching Tim Duncan and the Spurs win games).

What we really need is more players from Europe and Asia.

Chris Paul was a Wake Forest stand-out, and another Clipper, J.J. Redick, was a Duke stand-out. In fact, I'd like to see the Clippers make it far into the playoffs and deal with a bullyish Eastern conference team.

Clippers-Spurs: Paul, Redick, & the Ostrich

I'm watching the Spurs-Clippers game which has just gone into overtime, after Chris Paul and another Clipper failed to hold the ball at the end of the 4th as time was running out and turned the ball over and allowed the Spurs to score on the other end.

It's amazing how Chris Paul can make a game so exciting all by himself and then just seem to fall into a hole. I would otherwise remark that Paul is the new Allen Iverson.

I'm rooting for the Clippers, since I'm a loyal Chris Paul fan (and I'm simply tired of watching Tim Duncan and the Spurs win games).

What we really need is more players from Europe and Asia.

Chris Paul was a Wake Forest stand-out, and another Clipper, J.J. Redick, was a Duke stand-out. In fact, I'd like to see the Clippers make it far into the playoffs and deal with a bullyish Eastern conference team.
Unfortunately I dont see the clippers ever pulling it off.

Clippers are done? That seems a bit fickle.

Spurs are great with or without Tony Parker. But if anything, games 1 and 2 showed that the Clippers are completely capable of winning this series. Just gotta make some free throws, man.

I don't think home court is a huge deal for the Clips. They don't have a great fan base, and Steve Balmer acting all goony doesn't help.

Game 3 is the most important game in any series.

Clippers are done? That seems a bit fickle.

Spurs are great with or without Tony Parker. But if anything, games 1 and 2 showed that the Clippers are completely capable of winning this series. Just gotta make some free throws, man.

I don't think home court is a huge deal for the Clips. They don't have a great fan base, and Steve Balmer acting all goony doesn't help.

Game 3 is the most important game in any series.
Yes they are done. Clips are capable of playing with SA but they wont. Mental mistakes will kill them mark my words.

Game 3 is only important if the home team has held serve. As it is turns out game 2 was the more important for the Clips. Now the series has actually begun. They have to win at least 1 in SA to get back to even.

I wouldn't go as far as to call the Clippers done yet, I want to see how they do in Texas.
They wont do good. That was a bad loss last night. Of all the teams in the NBA you cannot afford to gift SA any games. Clips are not mentally tough. I predict a blowout for game 3. Series advantage Spurs up 2-1

Duncan had a monster game for them to win, can he do that again? and Tony Parker looks like hes barely hanging on, I'd be very surprised if the Clips didn't at least get the split heading back to LA.

I wouldn't go as far as to call the Clippers done yet, I want to see how they do in Texas.
They wont do good. That was a bad loss last night. Of all the teams in the NBA you cannot afford to gift SA any games. Clips are not mentally tough. I predict a blowout for game 3. Series advantage Spurs up 2-1

Duncan had a monster game for them to win, can he do that again? and Tony Parker looks like hes barely hanging on, I'd be very surprised if the Clips didn't at least get the split heading back to LA.
One thing about SA is that they are a plug and play team. If they pulled someone up from the D league for the game and plugged him in you wouldnt see a drop off. Leonard, Boris, or Mills. One or all of them will have a big game along with Duncans 15-20 pts.

One thing about SA is that they are a plug and play team. If they pulled someone up from the D league for the game and plugged him in you wouldnt see a drop off. Leonard, Boris, or Mills. One or all of them will have a big game along with Duncans 15-20 pts.

You could very well be right, the Clippers will have to step up big time to beat those guys, and one of the thing that concerns me about the Clippers is they have no bench outside of Jamal Crawford, and he only had 11 points the other night. If Crawford does not come up big the Clips will lose.

You could very well be right, the Clippers will have to step up big time to beat those guys, and one of the thing that concerns me about the Clippers is they have no bench outside of Jamal Crawford, and he only had 11 points the other night. If Crawford does not come up big the Clips will lose.

Right. Nobody is predicting the Clippers to advance at this point. But to say they're done and you can stick a fork in them is ludicrous.

Forum List

Back