NBA Suspends the Season Over Virus

To make things worse, the player that tested positive thought being sick and the precautions for the virus were a joke...

89439834_3203917146338609_7265635590110969856_n.jpg
Possibly because he's NOT SICK.

Do your research, about this.

Gobert's own teammates have said he was being very careless and also playfully touching teammates ---on Monday, after his conditions was made official to the Jazz" players and coaches and staff.
He was a jerk Because He was not sick.

To make things worse, the player that tested positive thought being sick and the precautions for the virus were a joke...

Gobert's own teammates have said he was being very careless and also playfully touching teammates ---on Monday, after his conditions was made official to the Jazz" players and coaches and staff.

He WAS SICK. Do you think they just randomly tested him?... He was already scratched from playing that night due to... illness. You are a special type of ignorant. He was sick Tuesday, and was tested Wednesday... he was acting like an ass Wednesday.

"Gobert began feeling symptoms on Tuesday and was upgraded to questionable after he began feeling better on Wednesday. He did not go to Chesapeake Energy Arena for the Jazz's shootaround or pregame, but Gobert hoped to play if the COVID-19 test was negative."

Jazz C Gobert apologizes for 'careless' actions

If you were a frequent Warriors watcher, ya ain't missed a whole lot this year (15-50)
They weren't all that great when I watched them at the SF Civil Auditorium either.
The point is I don't pour money down a rat hole anymore giving it away to the NBA

Hopefully the NCAA won't cop out like the NBA did. I think the NCAA tournament is the best sporting event of the year.

March Madness is cancelled. Sad :( Aside from college football playoffs, my favorite as well.

March Madness Canceled Amid Coronavirus Pandemic | HuffPost

Donnie's first term lies in a smoldering heap thanks in large to his incompetence, cruelty and narcissism.

It was already in tatters, but this is nothing anyone wished for.

23,553.22 −1,464.94 (5.86%)
Mar 11, 4:55 PM EDT

Summer Olympics next?

His name is not Donnie, it's Adam Silver. Donnie did not suspend the NBA season.

His miserable response and thumb up his ass for the past month claiming it was a Dem hoax that would magically disappear, refusing WHO test kids when everyone else accepted them, and telling people to go to work was not helpful. We could have been light years ahead of where we are now and the NBA issue might never have come up.

How testing failures allowed coronavirus to sweep the U.S.
The WHO is using kids to test on? Wow....

BTW, do you have a source for that information? That link you provided was to the DNC propaganda machine.

You have the Google and won't be happy with ANY link I provide that isn't Russian or Trump propaganda.

He WAS SICK. Do you think they just randomly tested him?... He was already scratched from playing that night due to... illness. You are a special type of ignorant. He was sick Tuesday, and was tested Wednesday... he was acting like an ass Wednesday.

"Gobert began feeling symptoms on Tuesday and was upgraded to questionable after he began feeling better on Wednesday. He did not go to Chesapeake Energy Arena for the Jazz's shootaround or pregame, but Gobert hoped to play if the COVID-19 test was negative."

Jazz C Gobert apologizes for 'careless' actions

Some don't allow a little nuisance like objective reality to cloud their alternative facts.

Donnie's first term lies in a smoldering heap thanks in large to his incompetence, cruelty and narcissism.

Summer Olympics next?

His name is not Donnie, it's Adam Silver. Donnie did not suspend the NBA season.

His miserable response and thumb up his ass for the past month claiming it was a Dem hoax that would magically disappear, refusing WHO test kids when everyone else accepted them, and telling people to go to work was not helpful. We could have been light years ahead of where we are now and the NBA issue might never have come up.

BTW, do you have a source for that information? That link you provided was to the DNC propaganda machine.

You have the Google and won't be happy with ANY link I provide that isn't Russian or Trump propaganda.
Correct. I have google and it calls you a liar.

No. He was a jerk for knowing the hysteria/the seriousness of the virus then being irresponsible and, illegal, by touching those mics and other hardware while he laughed and smirked as he touched each item.

Even he admitted it himself, yesterday, that he put people in danger by doing that. Go check his social media posts today and yesterday ---then see if you feel in the mood, to argue against him about the meaningless mistake you might feel he made.

Summer Olympics next?

Correct. I have google and it calls you a liar.

Amazing what one comes up with under "President Trump on verge of defeating Coronavirus - It may just disappear!"

Amiright? :)

No. He was a jerk for knowing the hysteria/the seriousness of the virus then being irresponsible and, illegal, by touching those mics and other hardware while he laughed and smirked as he touched each item.

Even he admitted it himself, yesterday, that he put people in danger by doing that. Go check his social media posts today and yesterday ---then see if you feel in the mood, to argue against him about the meaningless mistake you might feel he made.

Not sure how teammates get over this jerk's action passing on virus! Apologies won't help if someone croaks along the way due to his irresponsible behavior! Donating $500K to a job's fund'll help I guess! :sigh2:

Forum List

Back