NBA, NHL, March Madness, start of MLB cancelled

That stinks. March Madness has always been quite a major event for my family. We all (about 12 of us) usually take the first day of the tournament off and go to my parent's house for hours of basketball and a king's banquet spread of food and drink. It's my favorite yearly sport event, so I am pretty bummed.

That stinks. March Madness has always been quite a major event for my family. We all (about 12 of us) usually take the first day of the tournament off and go to my parent's house for hours of basketball and a king's banquet spread of food and drink. It's my favorite yearly sport event, so I am pretty bummed.
Think of the poor kids who worked all year
For some, this is their only chance

Yeah, they are getting the fuzzy end of the lollipop.

I guess it's your Avatar to a grest extent. I am old enough to remember him well. I see and hear him delivering in the Norton style of delivery, much of what you type. Hilarious!...:)

20+ consecutive years of hitting the park on MLB opening day and running up a bar tab that would cripple a small country right down the crapper.......

Remember the Ebola scare 5 years ago? We were all gonna die then too. And before that was the H1N1. That also was gonna kill us all.

It is not a hoax but at this point it is massively overblown. Sad.

How long before we start to seriously inform our leaders they have lost all credibility.

This is the nanny state at it's worst.

Good fucking night.

20+ consecutive years of hitting the park on MLB opening day and running up a bar tab that would cripple a small country right down the crapper.......

If someone claims it is worse than the flue, the proof does not exist.

It's a fucking hoax.

It's a fucking hoax.

Pence says coronavirus more lethal than flu, predicts 'thousands of more cases'

It's a fucking hoax.

They've all lost credibility.

It's a fucking hoax.

It's a fucking hoax.

They've all lost credibility.
They never had any

The advantage of this strategy is that if you got infected ... how would you know? ... you're going to feel like crap for a few days anyway ...

Hopefully the virus will have the upside of getting public school districts to drastically reduce and or eliminate the off campus sports and extra curricular competitions. Sheer waste of money. Bring back vocational education and get rid of football.

Especially for the athletes where there is very little commercial payoff. We lost that way. To commercialized today.and frankly, 30 minutes of commercials every hour with 15 minutes of retrospects has diminished the broadcasts.

Forum List

Back