NBA Suspends the Season Over Virus

His miserable response and thumb up his ass for the past month claiming it was a Dem hoax that would magically disappear, refusing WHO test kids when everyone else accepted them, and telling people to go to work was not helpful. We could have been light years ahead of where we are now and the NBA issue might never have come up.
Sure. It's Trump's fault and one player (Rudy Gobert) caused the NBA to wet their pants in panic and shut down their season. You have a very rational take on things.

One player? Highly doubtful pal. I know an NBA ref who got tested last night in Atlanta. He's scared shitless. All 75 them are being tested as we speak. Won't be just Rudy. Could be as many as 1-2 hundred.

New York coronavirus: More than 50 cases traced back to New Rochelle attorney - CNN

One player? Highly doubtful pal. I know an NBA ref who got tested last night in Atlanta. He's scared shitless. All 75 them are being tested as we speak. Won't be just Rudy. Could be as many as 1-2 hundred.
One to two hundred....okay. I'll keep my eye out for that.

One to two hundred....okay. I'll keep my eye out for that.

Cases are quadrupling once a week. NBA is particularly vulnerable due to indoor and contact nature. Go ahead and write it off as a cold or the flu. There's no law against ignorance.

Coronavirus Update (Live): 130,182 Cases and 4,755 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Outbreak - Worldometer

Donnie's first term lies in a smoldering heap thanks in large to his incompetence, cruelty and narcissism.

It was already in tatters, but this is nothing anyone wished for.

23,553.22 −1,464.94 (5.86%)
Mar 11, 4:55 PM EDT

Summer Olympics next?
We must let it collapse. Let the pensions be reduced. We will live within our means then. And the truth of us all will be not be so hidden then.

Cases are quadrupling once a week. NBA is particularly vulnerable due to indoor and contact nature. Go ahead and write it off as a cold or the flu. There's no law against ignorance.
Not claiming that NBA players can't contract the Coronavirus.....only that the NBA is filled with young strong healthy individuals least likely to suffer severe adverse health consequences and that simply shutting down the league because of a single case of coronavirus is premature at best and full blown panic by a bureaucratic lackey more likely (speaking of ignorance).

There are many steps between A and Z and Silver took none of these but he's probably just doing what he is told.

Not claiming that NBA players can't contract the Coronavirus.....only that the NBA is filled with young strong healthy individuals least likely to suffer severe adverse health consequences and that simply shutting down the league because of a single case of coronavirus is premature at best and full blown panic by a bureaucratic lackey more likely (speaking of ignorance).

There are many steps between A and Z and Silver took none of these but he's probably just doing what he is told.

Yes, a young, fit NBA player is very unlikely to die. But there are tens of thousands of fans in these sweatboxes who might not be so lucky.

Yes, a young, fit NBA player is very unlikely to die. But there are tens of thousands of fans in these sweatboxes who might not be so lucky.
Then instead of jumping the gun and shutting down everything Adam Silver might consider playing before empty seats with teams comprised of players who are NOT infected with the coronavirus.
There are still such things as television and radio.

Then instead of jumping the gun and shutting down everything Adam Silver might consider playing before empty seats with teams comprised of players who are NOT infected with the coronavirus.
There is still such things as television and radio.

NCAA and some NBA teams are talking about doing just that. Yes, there is still money in TV and radio, but do you really want to watch a game with empty stands and no fan noise? I'd probably pass - Jus sayin'

NCAA and some NBA teams are talking about doing just that. Yes, there is still money in TV and radio, but do you really want to watch a game with empty stands and no fan noise? I'd probably pass - Jus sayin'
No but I stopped feeding the NBA years ago (former season ticket holder for the Kings and a frequent Warriors watcher).

No but I stopped feeding the NBA years ago (former season ticket holder for the Kings and a frequent Warriors watcher).

If you were a frequent Warriors watcher, ya ain't missed a whole lot this year (15-50) ;)

If you were a frequent Warriors watcher, ya ain't missed a whole lot this year (15-50)
They weren't all that great when I watched them at the SF Civil Auditorium either.
The point is I don't pour money down a rat hole anymore giving it away to the NBA

Hopefully the NCAA won't cop out like the NBA did. I think the NCAA tournament is the best sporting event of the year.

Donnie's first term lies in a smoldering heap thanks in large to his incompetence, cruelty and narcissism.

It was already in tatters, but this is nothing anyone wished for.

23,553.22 −1,464.94 (5.86%)
Mar 11, 4:55 PM EDT

Summer Olympics next?

His name is not Donnie, it's Adam Silver. Donnie did not suspend the NBA season.

His miserable response and thumb up his ass for the past month claiming it was a Dem hoax that would magically disappear, refusing WHO test kids when everyone else accepted them, and telling people to go to work was not helpful. We could have been light years ahead of where we are now and the NBA issue might never have come up.

How testing failures allowed coronavirus to sweep the U.S.
The WHO is using kids to test on? Wow....

BTW, do you have a source for that information? That link you provided was to the DNC propaganda machine.

To make things worse, the player that tested positive thought being sick and the precautions for the virus were a joke...

89439834_3203917146338609_7265635590110969856_n.jpg
Possibly because he's NOT SICK.

To make things worse, the player that tested positive thought being sick and the precautions for the virus were a joke...

He IS sick, and was not going to play, and during the press conference he thought it would be funny... and HE was the first NBA player to test positive for COVID-19. Pay attention so maybe you won't sound so ignorant. Rudy Gobert was the first player to test positive and then today his team mate Donovan Mitchell tested positive.

He IS sick, and was not going to play, and during the press conference he thought it would be funny... and HE was the first NBA player to test positive for COVID-19. Pay attention so maybe you won't sound so ignorant. Rudy Gobert was the first player to test positive and then today his team mate Donovan Mitchell tested positive.
Test positive does not mean sick. Plenty of people test positive for TB and aren't sick. This is deliberately conflating the two terms to cause panic.

Test positive does not mean sick. Plenty of people test positive for TB and aren't sick. This is deliberately conflating the two terms to cause panic.

He was tested BECAUSE he was sick. Just because a person doesn't feel very sick doesn't mean they aren't contagious and can spread the virus. Why do you feel the need to post about something you don't know anything about or will take the time to actually read?

Do your research, about this.

Gobert's own teammates have said he was being very careless and also playfully touching teammates ---on Monday, after his conditions was made official to the Jazz" players and coaches and staff.

Forum List

Back