NBA player mocks assault victim

LeBron Makes Fun Of Rittenhouse Crying On The Stand​

Rittenhouse is not such a bad ass without his AR-15
I think you missed the point.
A reporter met some of these thugs during some of those riots in Kenosha WI.
They beat him half to death and pointed guns at him.
Some of those faggots were armed......and that is why Rittenhouse was running around like an idiot....reacting to someone shooting a pistol.

LeBron is correct. I didn't see a single tear out of all that blubbering. Why? Because it was phony as fuck.

He wasnt necessarily crying as much as he was just getting choked up. It's a different emotional response

Most people have no experience with anything even remotely related that level of stress...none.

This flippant farm implement has felt nothing above the pressure to make a game winning shot in a child's game.

He has lived a life of privilege, insulated from anything above the stresses required to put a ball through a hoop in front of a crowd.

Shuffled through existence, blessed with a narrow skill set, a well paid human trick seal.

Flipping balls through hoops for a fellow culture of the developmentally arrested.

Which makes his opinion on anything above flipping balls through hoops fairly worthless.

This ball throwing baboon is treated as if he is some type of oracle.

Our culture sickens me.

Angry racist cretins should STFU.
View attachment 562812
Murderers should go to prison.
FD85F8FA-6525-4189-BBE1-BF423A707484.jpeg

Most people have no experience with anything even remotely related that level of stress...none.

This flippant farm implement has felt nothing above the pressure to make a game winning shot in a child's game.

He has lived a life of privilege, insulated from anything above the stresses required to put a ball through a hoop in front of a crowd.

Shuffled through existence, blessed with a narrow skill set, a well paid human trick seal.

Flipping balls through hoops for a fellow culture of the developmentally arrested.

Which makes his opinion on anything above flipping balls through hoops fairly worthless.

This ball throwing baboon is treated as if he is some type of oracle.

Our culture sickens me.
Yeah....LeBron is a slave.
But only the black players are slaves.
The white players are privileged.

Everytime LeBron opens his mouth the dumbest shit ever falls out of it.

This shit still makes me laugh.

Fuck him and the rest of the SJW crowd that:

A. Watched numerous cities burn and did nothing,
You did nothing too. Bitching about it is also considered 'doing nothing'. Clutching pearls is doing nothing.
and in many cases supported these pieces of shit.
You wouldn't know. You did nothing about it but complain.
B. Screamed for this guy to burn after he shot some of their exhalted pieces of shit in self defense
I have absolutely no emotional involvement with the peeps in this trial, and neither do you, so the dog and pony show you're attempting to set up is a fail.

Looking at it objectively, I see that Rittenhouse broke the law. And in the course of breaking law, he killed people. If you make a concerted decision to go across state lines to a protest, or even an outright riot with an AR-15, your intentions aren't peaceful and you are there to fuck around.
The consistency in being ridiculously wrong on literally everything would be hilarious if there weren't so many of these stupid fuckers running around
Welcome to USMB. Stupid fuckers running around is the unofficial motto of this place.

You did nothing too. Bitching about it is also considered 'doing nothing'. Clutching pearls is doing nothing.

You wouldn't know. You did nothing about it but complain.

I have absolutely no emotional involvement with the peeps in this trial, and neither do you, so the dog and pony show you're attempting to set up is a fail.

Looking at it objectively, I see that Rittenhouse broke the law. And in the course of breaking law, he killed people. If you make a concerted decision to go across state lines to a protest, or even an outright riot with an AR-15, your intentions aren't peaceful and you are there to fuck around.

Welcome to USMB. Stupid fuckers running around is the unofficial motto of this place.

Many words, zero point. Bravo!

Hoops legend LeBron James is being ripped for mocking teenager Kyle Rittenhouse’s breakdown on the stand.
“What tears????? I didn’t see one,” wrote James, a vocal black rights activist.

Angry racist cretins should STFU.
View attachment 562812
Les Brains career is wrapping up dribbling career and he’s politicking to be a dim bulb brain dribbling liberal white hating darling.

My point is: shut the fuck up, hypocrite.

Go fuck yourself shitbag, this is a political discussion board, where people post opinions. When your only point is that people shouldn't post opinions in a place that exists solely for that purpose you are a special kind of stupid.

Tweaked a nerve I think, because every single thing I said was true and you don't like it. Choke on it, pissant.

Go fuck yourself shitbag, this is a political discussion board, where people post opinions. When your only point is that people shouldn't post opinions in a place that exists solely for that purpose you are a special kind of stupid.

Tweaked a nerve I think, because every single thing I said was true and you don't like it. Choke on it, pissant.
When they go off cussing name calling snd spittle flinging then you know you have delivered a fact arrow to their feelings.

Incorrect. Everything I said was true. Everything you said was pearl clutching magaturd horseshit.

Incorrect. Everything I said was true. Everything you said was pearl clutching magaturd horseshit.

Of course. There, there now, here's a coloring book and some crayons. Just go to your safe space and draw us a picture of where the truth hurt you the most.

Forum List

Back