NBA player mocks assault victim

Aren't you trying to martyr/defend a law breaker? Yes or no, magaturd?

Anyone with a brain would defend Rittenhouse. They wanted to give him life in prison, when you can clearly see he was running away about as fast as he could.. from people who tried to take away his gun.. and who pointed a gun at him.. and also assaulted him with a skateboard.

If someone did not want to get shot... #1... they shouldnt have been rioting
#2. shouldnt have chased down someone with an AR15
#3 sholdnt have knocked him to the ground.. hit him with an object,
pointed a gun at him, threatened to kill him.....
as a matter of a fact, they should have avoided him.... except the truth is ,
the people who got shot were out hunting for trouble

Now whatever laws Rittenhouse DID break... are not punishable by life in prison, so keep your story staright.
Self defense is not murder.. everything showing self defense is court evidence

They wanted to give him life in prison
Who is 'they'? What the fuck are you talking about?
when you can clearly see he was running away about as fast as he could.. from people who tried to take away his gun.. and who pointed a gun at him.. and also assaulted him with a skateboard.
Fuck around, find out. He made the choice, as a minor, to attend the shindig with an AR-15. Try and spin that with magaturd bullshit all day long, but the entitled 'Libber Tee' horse shit arguments don't hold water to rational folks that respect the law and firearms. The teen had no reason to be there, period. Bringing along the AR-15 was icing on the tard cake.

Now whatever laws Rittenhouse DID break... are not punishable by life in prison, so keep your story staright.
Have I ever wished life in prison for Rittenhouse? News to me. (The word is 'straight') :dunno:
Self defense is not murder..
You don't know that. This is what we're going to find out in the trial. Patience.
everything showing self defense is court evidence
Good. No fucking idea why you said it, but thanks.

I'd debate you and make you look like a fucking piker, and you'll run away with your tail between your legs. But what is going on here is not debate. Plus, you don't make salient points either. You don't use facts either, only partisan bullshit anecdotes. I made my points. Salient, factual points.

So why are you here? To tell us how much of an insufferable prick you are?

Mission accomplished.
Doesn't appear that way.

raw.gif

Anyone with a brain would defend Rittenhouse. They wanted to give him life in prison, when you can clearly see he was running away about as fast as he could.. from people who tried to take away his gun.. and who pointed a gun at him.. and also assaulted him with a skateboard.

If someone did not want to get shot... #1... they shouldnt have been rioting
#2. shouldnt have chased down someone with an AR15
#3 sholdnt have knocked him to the ground.. hit him with an object,
pointed a gun at him, threatened to kill him.....
as a matter of a fact, they should have avoided him.... except the truth is ,
the people who got shot were out hunting for trouble

Self defense is not murder.. everything showing self defense is court evidence

Who is 'they'? What the fuck are you talking about?

Fuck around, find out. He made the choice, as a minor, to attend the shindig with an AR-15. Try and spin that with magaturd bullshit all day long, but the entitled 'Libber Tee' horse shit arguments don't hold water to rational folks that respect the law and firearms. The teen had no reason to be there, period. Bringing along the AR-15 was icing on the tard cake.

Have I ever wished life in prison for Rittenhouse? News to me. (The word is 'straight') :dunno:

You don't know that. This is what we're going to find out in the trial. Patience.

Good. No fucking idea why you said it, but thanks.

They? maybe its the same "they" who tell Biden what to say and when to say it and when its time for him to come or go,.. Come on Man... you know who They is !
Or... maybe try the prosecution?

HE had no reason to be there? Maybe civilians felt that they needed to protect their community? ever think of that one? Seeing how police were standing down, many people felt they were on their own, and why should they sit around and watch rioters burn and loot?
What business did rioters have to be there? burning cars and attacking police and other people? They had no business at all. That wasnt a protest, it was a riot and had police been allowed to disperse crowds before it got out of hand, NONE of that would have happened . You can thank your squad and Kamala harris

Great video. Amazing how all the facts that come out in court shoot down all this bullshit completely. How the fuck can these news organizations day after day put out the same lies .. raising expectations of a conviction because they are pushing a completely false, made up story of him being some vigilante.. when he was chased down?

I hope this kid sues them all for MILLIONS in a defamation lawsuit.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but if that boy had gone into a heart attack, could charges have been brought against the lawyer who was grilling him?

God bless you and that boy always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back