NBA player mocks assault victim

Kind of like those shitballs that got shot you've shown up woefully unprepared for this
Unprepared for what? The opinions of you ignorant shit birds? So scary. :auiqs.jpg:
The 'shitballs' you're referring to fucked around and found out the hard way not to try to chase down an active shooter.

They can't receive due process, because they're dead. But Rittenhouse sure can.

Rittenhouse never should have left the group.
That was his mistake.
Those rodents honed in on him like the Jackals they are.
They cornered him and were gonna kill him....so he wasted some of them.
He is not experienced. of course he did this where many who have experience did not. LeBron lives off of overseas slaves and has no guilt. In the last several years he has become loud mouthed with political views. And he still gets paid by the Chinese.

Unprepared for what? The opinions of you ignorant shit birds? So scary. :auiqs.jpg:
The 'shitballs' you're referring to fucked around and found out the hard way not to try to chase down an active shooter.

They can't receive due process, because they're dead. But Rittenhouse sure can.

No, uprepared to to carry on an actual debate. That's what this site is, dummy. Why you are here I don't know, as you haven't made a salient point yet that I have seen literally anywhere on this board.

As all trolls do, you erected strawmen, you went immediately to ad hominems and now have sunk further into emoji territory. You think this is somehow actually making a point, but it is not. You do this because you have no point, as if you did you would need none of that. I said that very early, after your first rambling post to literally nowhere, and it is still true now.

You are pissed off and this is all you've got- because I was dead nuts right and you don't like it, and, of course because you aren't all that bright and can't string together enough logic to actually respond. Well, tough shit.

No, uprepared to to carry on an actual debate. That's what this site is, dummy. Why you are here I don't know, as you haven't made a salient point yet that I have seen literally anywhere on this board
I'd debate you and make you look like a fucking piker, and you'll run away with your tail between your legs. But what is going on here is not debate. Plus, you don't make salient points either. You don't use facts either, only partisan bullshit anecdotes. I made my points. Salient, factual points.

So why are you here? To tell us how much of an insufferable prick you are?

Mission accomplished.

lebrongftyjhgfgf.gif
lebrongjygtfttfyf.gif
lebronhghgfddd.gif
lebronhgjfdytyf.gif
lebronhhgfdgfdfgf.gif
lebronjhgjgjhg.gif

LeBron is a clown

I'd debate you and make you look like a fucking piker, and you'll run away with your tail between your legs. But what is going on here is not debate. Plus, you don't make salient points either. You don't use facts either, only partisan bullshit anecdotes. I made my points. Salient, factual points.

So why are you here? To tell us how much of an insufferable prick you are?

Mission accomplished.
LOL, sure you would, dolt.

I've been here for years and, during that time, have rarely used profanity towards someone else unless the other person does it, but I won't take that shit either. The same is true here. You went there.

So, you are accusing me of being a prick for responding in kind to your ad hominem abuse. LOL. Find a mirror, fuckhead.

I hurt your feels because:

1. I was correct in my post.
2. I wouldn't take your shit and turned around and busted you in the face instead of slinking off, which I'm sure is what you'd have preferred.

You have nothing but insults. We're talking grade school level shit, sprinkled with profanity and bluster. I resorted to just fucking with you for my own amusement by post #3. Anything else you'd like me to stuff down your throat or are we done here.

1. I was correct in my post.
But you weren't.
2. I wouldn't take your shit and turned around and busted you in the face instead of slinking off, which I'm sure is what you'd have preferred.
But you didn't.
I resorted to just fucking with you for my own amusement by post #3. Anything else you'd like me to stuff down your throat or are we done here.
You defend a law breaker. This shit is easy. Do your worst, petunia.

I was and I did and I don't as he acted in self defense.

That is my worst, and yet right on par with you.
Rittenhouse did as many stupid entitled youths do: acted a fool and got in over his head. Ran into a fight. Was the aggressor up until he had to run for his sorry life. Got lucky he wasn't shredded by the riff raff. Now comes due process.

There are no heroes in this situation. But, empty headed twats like yourself will try to make Rittenhouse one, because politics.

Rittenhouse did as many stupid entitled youths do: acted a fool and got in over his head. Ran into a fight. Was the aggressor up until he had to run for his sorry life. Got lucky he wasn't shredded by the riff raff. Now comes due process.

There are no heroes in this situation. But, empty headed twats like yourself will try to make Rittenhouse one, because politics.

Never said he was a hero. Please quote where in this thread I said any such thing.

Another Scarecrow. Halloween is over, dumb-dumb. Are you going to pay me for debate training or do you want to bring mommy on so she can give me her CC#?

Never said he was a hero. Please quote where in this thread I said any such thing.
I never said you called him a hero. But you certainly lean in that direction to me. Reading comprehension, dipshit. Catch it!

Again, there is no debate here.
Are you going to pay me for debate training or do you want to bring mommy on so she can give me her CC#
To receive payment in a capitalist environment, one must receive a good or service in exchange.

I never said you called him a hero. But you certainly lean in that direction to me. Reading comprehension, dipshit. Catch it!

Again, there is no debate here.

To receive payment in a capitalist environment, one must receive a good or service in exchange.

Yeah, ok, weasel boy

"There are no heroes in this situation. But, empty headed twats like yourself will try to make Rittenhouse one"

Add liar to the list..

Forum List

Back