NBA player mocks assault victim

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hoops legend LeBron James is being ripped for mocking teenager Kyle Rittenhouse’s breakdown on the stand.
“What tears????? I didn’t see one,” wrote James, a vocal black rights activist.

Angry racist cretins should STFU.
labroncryingracistcretinlkjdjlkdj.jpg

Gives them some scrap to cling to now that it's obvious Rittenhouse walks. More about salvaging something for them than Rittenhouse.

Fuck him and the rest of the SJW crowd that:

A. Watched numerous cities burn and did nothing, and in many cases supported these pieces of shit.

B. Screamed for this guy to burn after he shot some of their exhalted pieces of shit in self defense.

The consistency in being ridiculously wrong on literally everything would be hilarious if there weren't so many of these stupid fuckers running around

Gives them some scrap to cling to now that it's obvious Rittenhouse walks. More about salvaging something for them than Rittenhouse.

Fuck him and the rest of the SJW crowd that:

A. Watched numerous cities burn and did nothing, and in many cases supported these pieces of shit.

B. Screamed for this guy to burn after he shot some of their exhalted pieces of shit in self defense.

The consistency in being ridiculously wrong on literally everything would be hilarious if there weren't so many of these stupid fuckers running around
The Democrats decided to go after the victims while propping up criminals.
And they have the gall to say parents are Domestic Terrorists.
I remember them going after a couple who held their guns on their front lawn while a mob broke down the gate and was coming after them.
The AG decided to charge THEM with weapons charges and posing a threat to rioters.
Totally ass-backwards.

Its a great equalizer. Especially to others who have weapons. You saw one person push back. Just one.
Sure is

Rittenhouse is a Bad Ass when strutting around with his AR-15

1636644381044.jpeg

Put him on the stand and he cries like a little baby

1636644526594.jpeg

Attachments

• 1636644449165.jpeg
    1636644449165.jpeg
    73.8 KB · Views: 13
I thought that boy was either going to throw up or have a heart attack because of how much stress other people are being allowed to get away with putting him through. To me, when anything is done in self defense, why add ice cream when the priorly provided cake was never once asked for either?

God bless you and that boy always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back