Kimmel defends Harris

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

Late Night Lefty Jimmy Kimmel Blames Unpopularity Of ...

5 hours ago · Kamala Harris’ job approval ratings are even lower than Joe Biden’s and that’s saying something. Late night host Jimmy Kimmel, who basically functions as a spokesman for the Democratic party now, thinks he knows why Harris is so unpopular and his reasons are so predictable. He blames sexism and racism because that’s all the left has now.

Dumb liberal talk show hosts should STFU.
jimmykimmel2djlsdjls.jpg

jimmykimmelisaracistasshole.jpg

jimmykimmelkahakjdhakdh.jpg

Harris has NEVER been popular. She was one of the first ones out during the primaries. Gabbard explained very well why she is not liked.

The last two candidates I voted for president were female. I'll never support Harris.

Harris has NEVER been popular. She was one of the first ones out during the primaries. Gabbard explained very well why she is not liked.

Popularity shouldn't be the main criteria for choosing a Vice President. Even though she isn't popular, Kamala Harris should be judged by her many wonderful accomplishments.

Accomplishments such as......you know....those things.....she did....

Come on, man. You know.

Popularity shouldn't be the main criteria for choosing a Vice President. Even though she isn't popular, Kamala Harris should be judged by her many wonderful accomplishments.

Accomplishments such as......you know....those things.....she did....

She did a lot of things as prosecutor which is why I will never vote for her.

The last two candidates I voted for president were female. I'll never support Harris.
Harris WAS the first candidate to drop out because she was unpopular with "racist and sexist" Democrats

5 hours ago · Kamala Harris’ job approval ratings are even lower than Joe Biden’s and that’s saying something. Late night host Jimmy Kimmel, who basically functions as a spokesman for the Democratic party now, thinks he knows why Harris is so unpopular and his reasons are so predictable. He blames sexism and racism because that’s all the left has now.

View attachment 562817
View attachment 562818
View attachment 562820

Is he looking for a new Juggie?

I have nothing against her, just nothing for her, as she has done nothing to earn any support. In her position, such as it is, it is unlikely she will do anything to gain support. VP is like that. If you were going to have a track record, better get it before getting there. There was nothing to support about Pence until he stood up in support of Constitutional duties and obligations of his office, then he was gone like last months' news.

View attachment 562817
View attachment 562818
View attachment 562820

You watch Kimmel? Why?

Forum List

Back