NBA, NHL, March Madness, start of MLB cancelled

20+ consecutive years of hitting the park on MLB opening day and running up a bar tab that would cripple a small country right down the crapper.......

If someone claims it is worse than the flue, the proof does not exist.

It's a fucking hoax.
If it is Sun Devil, that is proof that we humans can be manipulated so easily. But it is also proof that our economic system has some issues to improve upon.

20+ consecutive years of hitting the park on MLB opening day and running up a bar tab that would cripple a small country right down the crapper.......

It's a fucking hoax.
If it is Sun Devil, that is proof that we humans can be manipulated so easily. But it is also proof that our economic system has some issues to improve upon.

I would agree....there will be at least 1,000 books written on the last two weeks.

At least 10 of them will be titled "A bigger fuck up, there never was".

It's a fucking hoax.
No hoax. The Pres didn't even claim it's a hoax last night or this morning answering questions. Cases showed up in TN this week and been doubling ever since. Twenty something deaths at that nursing home in Washington. Fauci says 10 times more lethal than average flu. I ran the numbers this morning on what is reported by Johns Hopkins. Looked like around 3.68% mortality. I'll go with the experts. Ball games will return. Life will go on. It always does, just not as long when safety warnings are ignored.

Olympics will be next
90098385_2786859721404718_344550466987753472_n.jpg

Sorry to keep harping on this....cancel our cable bills. For the good of all. We will become the total latch key society.

It's a fucking hoax.
No hoax. The Pres didn't even claim it's a hoax last night or this morning answering questions. Cases showed up in TN this week and been doubling ever since. Twenty something deaths at that nursing home in Washington. Fauci says 10 times more lethal than average flu. I ran the numbers this morning on what is reported by Johns Hopkins. Looked like around 3.68% mortality. I'll go with the experts. Ball games will return. Life will go on. It always does, just not as long when safety warnings are ignored.

It's a fucking hoax.

Well, you probably do believe "experts".

I like to see the analysis myself.

Right now, with 5,000 deaths and most of them concentrated, he's not credible without showing his analysis.

That stinks. March Madness has always been quite a major event for my family. We all (about 12 of us) usually take the first day of the tournament off and go to my parent's house for hours of basketball and a king's banquet spread of food and drink. It's my favorite yearly sport event, so I am pretty bummed.
Think of the poor kids who worked all year
For some, this is their only chance
Especially for the athletes where there is very little commercial payoff. We lost that way. To commercialized today.and frankly, 30 minutes of commercials every hour with 15 minutes of retrospects has diminished the broadcasts.
I agree, very good point.

Hopefully the virus will have the upside of getting public school districts to drastically reduce and or eliminate the off campus sports and extra curricular competitions. Sheer waste of money. Bring back vocational education and get rid of football.
Why not have both?

The advantage of this strategy is that if you got infected ... how would you know? ... you're going to feel like crap for a few days anyway ...
Exactly. I recently got diagnosed as being diabetic, just 9 days ago. A couple of the symptoms of diabetes are the same as a couple of those of the coronavirus.

Hopefully the virus will have the upside of getting public school districts to drastically reduce and or eliminate the off campus sports and extra curricular competitions. Sheer waste of money. Bring back vocational education and get rid of football.
Why not have both?
Virus or not, traveling hundreds of miles to play a volleyball game is dumb

Forum List

Back