NBA Finals Game 2 Ratings Crash by 68%, Least Watched Finals Game in History. They thought a 45% drop was a disaster!

I didn't watch the NBA and quit watching football a long time ago.

The last movie I saw in a theater was in the last century and I don't pay for television or watch broadcast TV.

I don't wear Nikes or any other tennis shoes, or use disposable razor...

...hell...I never get to boycott anything...

tenor.gif

So, the nursing home provides you with necessities and reruns of Gunsmoke.
Or could be like me. My internet provider offers a free streaming box with my internet service. When I’m not watching stuff there. I watch Antenna TV which has lots of good programming. No need to pay for anything else.

I am shocked, SHOCKED I SAY! Who could have imagined that people would just quit watching when the players attack 70-80 percent of their audience.

This is the brilliance of the far-left! I wonder what the players are going to say when the owners tell them they can't afford to pay them $50 million, or whatever when their revenue stream is slashed by 70 percent.

NBA Finals Game 2 Ratings Crash by 68%, Least Watched Finals Game in History
LeBron James
AP Photo/Mike Ehrmann
WARNER TODD HUSTON 4 Oct 2020

Both Game 1 and Game 2 of the NBA Finals between the L.A. Lakers and the Miami Heat have suffered the worst ratings crash in the league’s entire TV broadcast history.

Despite the matchup including two of the league’s biggest stars (LeBron James and Anthony Davis), Game 1 of the Finals on Wednesday was a huge ratings disappointment for the NBA.

What is the NBA?

Remember dumb lives matter too

:D

Inbred people by definition are white. They're usually from hill country.

Isn't that racist? I mean I don't know but my guess is that if I posted "Inbred people by definition are black" you'd have a conniption fit. Isn't that true?

Black lives matter.
Basketball hasn't been attractive, no big names, weak teams and corona.
Many athletes around the world are kneeling also. You are the losers for being racists and not getting the message it has nothing to do with the flag.

We are not wacist for not supporting their anti-American behavior.

Fuck them all.

Get woke, go broke.
Has nothing anti american about it. You just dont like their message.
They protest a non existent “problem” in your face at an inappropriate venue.
No they didnt. You want to take politics out of sports? Stop playing national anthem, bringing police and military personnel. It is an entertainment venue not a patriotic one.

Black lives matter.
Many athletes around the world are kneeling also. You are the losers for being racists and not getting the message it has nothing to do with the flag.

Fuck them all.

Get woke, go broke.

I love how knowledge intimidates whitey.

Keep up the racism. That will get the white fans back. Hell, maybe you can sell ad space on the athletes like nascar does on cars, to make up the lost revenue.

Dude, racism is why this thread was started.

This thread was started because overpaid assholes, have been insulting the good Americans that pay their fucking salaries, and now those good Americans have had enough and are stopping payment.

That's justice. That is assholes getting what they deserve, at least a little.

That you see that as "wacism" is you being a retard.
The only ones triggered are the racists like trump and his cult. Last time I checked most are still millionaires.

Also most of you never come out saying, yes there is racism and police brutality but let's not bring peotests to sports. Nah, you act as if you care about the flag and you are patriotic which protesters said many times they dont have an issue with the flag.

IMHOP flag and anthem singing has no place in sports, same as military parades and stuff before games it is too racist and too stupid. There is a place for everything. Games are for entertainment.

Anyone who thinks that the flag or the anthem is racist, is an anti-American piece of shit, and any American that celebrates them, is being a cuck.

Saying that the symbol of our nation is wacist, is an insult to every American individually and as a group.

Fuck you you piece of shit.

So, why do alt-white racists fly the confederate flag?

Other than racism.

Racism has nothing to do with it........they see it as a sign of resistance against the over reach of government.

As long as the NBA receives huge welfare payments and subsidies from the taxpayers for their publicly funded arenas, they are a fair subject for comment.

And as long as their players are denouncing our veterans by kneeling the people will speak up.

In all fairness, IF there are public funds in the stadiums or arenas it is financed with local money for which the citizens for bonds to be issued.

You're 100% on the spot about the players denouncing our veterans and first responders.

SJW Progressive nutjobs destroyed the NBA quicker than Chavez destroyed Venezuela.

Imagine what they'll do if, Lord forbid, Biden is voter frauded into the Presidency

Black lives matter.

Fuck them all.

Get woke, go broke.

Keep up the racism. That will get the white fans back. Hell, maybe you can sell ad space on the athletes like nascar does on cars, to make up the lost revenue.

This thread was started because overpaid assholes, have been insulting the good Americans that pay their fucking salaries, and now those good Americans have had enough and are stopping payment.

The only ones triggered are the racists like trump and his cult. Last time I checked most are still millionaires.

Also most of you never come out saying, yes there is racism and police brutality but let's not bring peotests to sports. Nah, you act as if you care about the flag and you are patriotic which protesters said many times they dont have an issue with the flag.

IMHOP flag and anthem singing has no place in sports, same as military parades and stuff before games it is too facist and too stupid. There is a place for everything. Games are for entertainment.
Watch any foreign country engage in their favorite sport. Guess what they do at the beginning of the GAME? They sing their national anthem with PRIDE. They don't kneel, flip the bird, or pull down their pants or do anything other than pay their due respect to their country. Anti American Liberals disgust me. You live in the greatest country in the world and all you do is bitch bitch bitch.

Watch any foreign country engage in their favorite sport. Guess what they do at the beginning of the GAME? They sing their national anthem with PRIDE. They don't kneel, flip the bird, or pull down their pants or do anything other than pay their due respect to their country. Anti American Liberals disgust me. You live in the greatest country in the world and all you do is bitch bitch bitch.

That's really interesting, and it really doesn't matter if the foreign country is good, bad or ugly, democratic, despotic or a monarchy. Watch the Olympics, America is the only nation that gets this kind of treatment from its libs.

Maybe Lebron can convince the NBA to change it's name to the BLM League, and that should eliminate whatever fans and viewers the had left. In other words, just follow Lebron over the cliff.

Maybe Lebron can convince the NBA to change it's name to the BLM League, and that should eliminate whatever fans and viewers the had left. In other words, just follow Lebron over the cliff.

Actually, you are wrong.....the slaves in the Chinese factories making Lebron's money for him will be forced to watch the games........

Black lives matter.

Fuck them all.

Get woke, go broke.

IMHOP flag and anthem singing has no place in sports, same as military parades and stuff before games it is too racist and too stupid. There is a place for everything. Games are for entertainment.

Anyone who thinks that the flag or the anthem is racist, is an anti-American piece of shit, and any American that celebrates them, is being a cuck.

Saying that the symbol of our nation is wacist, is an insult to every American individually and as a group.

Fuck you you piece of shit.

So, why do alt-white racists fly the confederate flag?

Other than racism.

Libertarians, paleoconservatives, gamers, men's rights groups, ect, have been lumped as alt-right and none of them are associated with flying the Confederate Flag.

Seriously. Where ever you get this shit, you need to stop just accepting the shit they feed you, without question.

Black lives matter.

Fuck them all.

Get woke, go broke.
No they didnt. You want to take politics out of sports? Stop playing national anthem, bringing police and military personnel. It is an entertainment venue not a patriotic one.

So, Patriotism is a political statement? Interesting. Most dems I talk to claim that the dems are just as Patriotic as the republicans, so that would make it NOT a partisan issue.

You seem to think othewise.

I agree.

But that has more to do with the dems changing than the intent of putting the national anthem in there.

:yes_text12:Let the NBA pay cuts begin! Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of Race Baiters.
Mikey the racist fuck. Thinks it's great that police are killing unarmed black men.

Mikey hates race baiters starting with MLK and all the others, Mikey says "fuck black people if they don't know their place".

Black lives matter.

Fuck them all.

Get woke, go broke.

So, Patriotism is a political statement? Interesting. Most dems I talk to claim that the dems are just as Patriotic as the republicans, so that would make it NOT a partisan issue.

You seem to think othewise.

I agree.

But that has more to do with the dems changing than the intent of putting the national anthem in there.
When you include being a racist & bigot in your definition of a Patriot.

If players knelt during the Anthem to offer support in fighting Breast Cancer, you assfucks wouldn't care. But its about black people so you run screaming through the streets screaming "OMG OMG OMG".

:yes_text12:Let the NBA pay cuts begin! Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of Race Baiters.
Mikey the racist fuck. Thinks it's great that police are killing unarmed black men.

Mikey hates race baiters starting with MLK and all the others, Mikey says "fuck black people if they don't know their place".

Floyd died of a drug overdose and Brenna's boyfriend shot through the door at the police.

Forum List

Back