NBA Finals Game 2 Ratings Crash by 68%, Least Watched Finals Game in History. They thought a 45% drop was a disaster!

Markle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2016
Tallahassee, FL
I am shocked, SHOCKED I SAY! Who could have imagined that people would just quit watching when the players attack 70-80 percent of their audience.

This is the brilliance of the far-left! I wonder what the players are going to say when the owners tell them they can't afford to pay them $50 million, or whatever when their revenue stream is slashed by 70 percent.

NBA Finals Game 2 Ratings Crash by 68%, Least Watched Finals Game in History
LeBron James
AP Photo/Mike Ehrmann
WARNER TODD HUSTON 4 Oct 2020

Both Game 1 and Game 2 of the NBA Finals between the L.A. Lakers and the Miami Heat have suffered the worst ratings crash in the league’s entire TV broadcast history.

Despite the matchup including two of the league’s biggest stars (LeBron James and Anthony Davis), Game 1 of the Finals on Wednesday was a huge ratings disappointment for the NBA.

People hate Lebron. He's a wealthy, uninformed, weak Snowflake. You can't recover from that. If he were down 2-0, they might get viewers just to see him lose, that's about it.

People don't even trust the league anymore when Mr. Political China First is playing. I don't watch now to know, but I know he screwed the Raptors a few years back with his flopping and whining.

Last edited:
The libs are the ones who are at fault here. They egged the NBA to disrespect their fan base, promising to back them if they told the Deplorable NBA Fans to "buzz off". But like with the Dixie Chicks of the past, the libs let them hang out to dry, not tuning in, not buying the merchandise

I am shocked, SHOCKED I SAY! Who could have imagined that people would just quit watching when the players attack 70-80 percent of their audience.

This is the brilliance of the far-left! I wonder what the players are going to say when the owners tell them they can't afford to pay them $50 million, or whatever when their revenue stream is slashed by 70 percent.

LeBron James
AP Photo/Mike Ehrmann

Both Game 1 and Game 2 of the NBA Finals between the L.A. Lakers and the Miami Heat have suffered the worst ratings crash in the league’s entire TV broadcast history.

Despite the matchup including two of the league’s biggest stars (LeBron James and Anthony Davis), Game 1 of the Finals on Wednesday was a huge ratings disappointment for the NBA.

You guys seem to spend a lot of your day not caring.

Get some psychological help.

Wow.

Thanks for the update though.

LeBron James
AP Photo/Mike Ehrmann

You guys seem to spend a lot of your day not caring.

Get some psychological help.

Wow.

Thanks for the update though.

You don't see any ironic justice here, where these overpaid children insult their fans, and now are seeing their payday fade away?

To play devils advocate...

Miami has been devastated by injuries and have no chance. Not much of a series, just a lame one sided bloodbath.

I believe the ratings being so low is a combination of no parity and rich assholes telling people how racist they are.

Oh, almost forgot..

Fuck Lebron James.

What you are witnessing, and what the leeches called "professional athletes" are feeling, is called momentum, and its poised to crush those creatures out of existence altogether! Whats happened, is this, regular people in the last 6-months have rediscovered that they do not need this shit in order to lead lives in rewarding fashion, let alone the parasites they have showered with billions of their dollars, pissing in their faces, and on their nation, whilst simultaneously praising and kissing communist Chinese ass! There is a new competition afoot, and like the tea party taking its motivation from a scumbag named Obama, the professional sports collectives are rapidly becoming the motivation for millions and millions of real people, who now have a taste of power, real power, accumulated via the simplest of formulae, tuning them out completely! The longer this goes on, the greater the potential for the crash to become "irreversible!" Kill them all, baseball, football, basketball, crush them out like ants under foot....

Black lives matter.
Basketball hasn't been attractive, no big names, weak teams and corona.
Many athletes around the world are kneeling also. You are the losers for being racists and not getting the message it has nothing to do with the flag.

Black lives matter.
Many athletes around the world are kneeling also. You are the losers for being racists and not getting the message it has nothing to do with the flag.

We are not wacist for not supporting their anti-American behavior.

Fuck them all.

Get woke, go broke.

Black lives matter.

It really doesn't matter if it has nothing to do with the flag or not. The point is that a lot of the NBA's traditional fans don't care to see it.

As far as big names, Lebron is huge. Earns like $40 Million a year, plus sells all kinds of crap made in Red China. Wilt Chamberlain was a tremendous player who never made that kind of scratch.

People hate Lebron. He's a wealthy, uninformed, weak Snowflake. You can't recover from that. If he were down 2-0, they might get viewers just to see him lose, that's about it.

People don't even trust the league anymore when Mr. Political China First is playing. I don't watch now to know, but I know he screwed the Raptors a few years back with his flopping and whining.

Yeah sure snowflake.

Black lives matter.

We are not wacist for not supporting their anti-American behavior.

Fuck them all.

Get woke, go broke.

I love how knowledge intimidates whitey.

Black lives matter.

It really doesn't matter if it has nothing to do with the flag or not. The point is that a lot of the NBA's traditional fans don't care to see it.

As far as big names, Lebron is huge. Earns like $40 Million a year, plus sells all kinds of crap made in Red China. Wilt Chamberlain was a tremendous player who never made that kind of scratch.

Aren't magsa hats made in china along with all those ivanka trademarked clothes.

Forum List

Back