NBA Finals Game 2 Ratings Crash by 68%, Least Watched Finals Game in History. They thought a 45% drop was a disaster!

Black lives matter.
Basketball hasn't been attractive, no big names, weak teams and corona.
Many athletes around the world are kneeling also. You are the losers for being racists and not getting the message it has nothing to do with the flag.

We are not wacist for not supporting their anti-American behavior.

Fuck them all.

Get woke, go broke.

I love how knowledge intimidates whitey.

Keep up the racism. That will get the white fans back. Hell, maybe you can sell ad space on the athletes like nascar does on cars, to make up the lost revenue.

Black lives matter.
Many athletes around the world are kneeling also. You are the losers for being racists and not getting the message it has nothing to do with the flag.

It really doesn't matter if it has nothing to do with the flag or not. The point is that a lot of the NBA's traditional fans don't care to see it.

As far as big names, Lebron is huge. Earns like $40 Million a year, plus sells all kinds of crap made in Red China. Wilt Chamberlain was a tremendous player who never made that kind of scratch.

Aren't magsa hats made in china along with all those ivanka trademarked clothes.

MAGA hats are crafted with pride in the USA.

Black lives matter.

We are not wacist for not supporting their anti-American behavior.

Fuck them all.

Get woke, go broke.

I love how knowledge intimidates whitey.

Keep up the racism. That will get the white fans back. Hell, maybe you can sell ad space on the athletes like nascar does on cars, to make up the lost revenue.

Dude, racism is why this thread was started.

I didn't watch the NBA and quit watching football a long time ago.

The last movie I saw in a theater was in the last century and I don't pay for television or watch broadcast TV.

I don't wear Nikes or any other tennis shoes, or use disposable razor...

...hell...I never get to boycott anything...

tenor.gif

I didn't watch the NBA and quit watching football a long time ago.

The last movie I saw in a theater was in the last century and I don't pay for television or watch broadcast TV.

I don't wear Nikes or any other tennis shoes, or use disposable razor...

...hell...I never get to boycott anything...

tenor.gif

So, the nursing home provides you with necessities and reruns of Gunsmoke.

I am shocked, SHOCKED I SAY! Who could have imagined that people would just quit watching when the players attack 70-80 percent of their audience.

This is the brilliance of the far-left! I wonder what the players are going to say when the owners tell them they can't afford to pay them $50 million, or whatever when their revenue stream is slashed by 70 percent.

NBA Finals Game 2 Ratings Crash by 68%, Least Watched Finals Game in History
LeBron James
AP Photo/Mike Ehrmann
WARNER TODD HUSTON 4 Oct 2020

Both Game 1 and Game 2 of the NBA Finals between the L.A. Lakers and the Miami Heat have suffered the worst ratings crash in the league’s entire TV broadcast history.

Despite the matchup including two of the league’s biggest stars (LeBron James and Anthony Davis), Game 1 of the Finals on Wednesday was a huge ratings disappointment for the NBA.

Slave master lebron "King" james....how are they going to sell their sneakers and sports gear if no one cares about the child game they play? What will "king" james the slave owner do with the Chinese Slaves who make him rich?

Black lives matter.

It really doesn't matter if it has nothing to do with the flag or not. The point is that a lot of the NBA's traditional fans don't care to see it.

As far as big names, Lebron is huge. Earns like $40 Million a year, plus sells all kinds of crap made in Red China. Wilt Chamberlain was a tremendous player who never made that kind of scratch.

lebron is making money from actual slave labor....he is as bad as the guys whose statues the joe biden voters are pulling down....

I am shocked, SHOCKED I SAY! Who could have imagined that people would just quit watching when the players attack 70-80 percent of their audience.

This is the brilliance of the far-left! I wonder what the players are going to say when the owners tell them they can't afford to pay them $50 million, or whatever when their revenue stream is slashed by 70 percent.

LeBron James
AP Photo/Mike Ehrmann

Both Game 1 and Game 2 of the NBA Finals between the L.A. Lakers and the Miami Heat have suffered the worst ratings crash in the league’s entire TV broadcast history.

Despite the matchup including two of the league’s biggest stars (LeBron James and Anthony Davis), Game 1 of the Finals on Wednesday was a huge ratings disappointment for the NBA.

You guys seem to spend a lot of your day not caring.

Get some psychological help.

Wow.

Thanks for the update though.

You don't see any ironic justice here, where these overpaid children insult their fans, and now are seeing their payday fade away?

Not only that....these hypocrites complaining about slavery hundreds of years ago in the United States are making money from actual slavery...today....in China.......and bowing to the slave state of China to make that money......

LeBron James
AP Photo/Mike Ehrmann

Wow.

You don't see any ironic justice here, where these overpaid children insult their fans, and now are seeing their payday fade away?

Not only that....these hypocrites complaining about slavery hundreds of years ago in the United States are making money from actual slavery...today....in China.......and bowing to the slave state of China to make that money......

Ask the Chinese slaves who made Trump’s clothing line...

LeBron James
AP Photo/Mike Ehrmann

Slave master lebron "King" james....how are they going to sell their sneakers and sports gear if no one cares about the child game they play? What will "king" james the slave owner do with the Chinese Slaves who make him rich?

Can you put more racism and jelly into the post?

LeBron James
AP Photo/Mike Ehrmann

What racism? This is the truth.....lebron james makes millions of dollars using Chinese slaves to make his sneakers, clothes and other merchandise......he bends the knee, happily, to Chinese slave owners ........and then preens like a rooster about slavery that ended in the U.S. in 1865........

LeBron James
AP Photo/Mike Ehrmann

Wow.

Ask the Chinese slaves who made Trump’s clothing line...

Trump isn't the one complaining about slavery that ended in the U.S. in the 1860s, lebron is..........lebron is the hypocrite, not Trump.

LeBron James
AP Photo/Mike Ehrmann

What racism? This is the truth.....lebron james makes millions of dollars using Chinese slaves to make his sneakers, clothes and other merchandise......he bends the knee, happily, to Chinese slave owners ........and then preens like a rooster about slavery that ended in the U.S. in 1865........

Okay, Lebron James hires the Chinese workers directly as slaves?

No US companies involved?

It's all Lebron James?

So, what is our current trade deficit with China? THat's a lot of sneekers.

LeBron James
AP Photo/Mike Ehrmann

Okay, Lebron James hires the Chinese workers directly as slaves?

No US companies involved?

It's all Lebron James?

So, what is our current trade deficit with China? THat's a lot of sneekers.

Lebron james makes 10s of millions of dollars off the slave labor in China.....then has the balls to complain about Slavery in the U.S. that ended in the 1860s...........

You want to hide the truth, you want to pretend this isn't the truth....but the truth is the truth......the violence against these poor Chinese people.....the genocide against the muslim Chinese is helping to make James rich.........while he pretends to care about racism here............

Forum List

Back