NBA Finals Game 2 Ratings Crash by 68%, Least Watched Finals Game in History. They thought a 45% drop was a disaster!

I am shocked, SHOCKED I SAY! Who could have imagined that people would just quit watching when the players attack 70-80 percent of their audience.

This is the brilliance of the far-left! I wonder what the players are going to say when the owners tell them they can't afford to pay them $50 million, or whatever when their revenue stream is slashed by 70 percent.

NBA Finals Game 2 Ratings Crash by 68%, Least Watched Finals Game in History
LeBron James
AP Photo/Mike Ehrmann
WARNER TODD HUSTON 4 Oct 2020

Both Game 1 and Game 2 of the NBA Finals between the L.A. Lakers and the Miami Heat have suffered the worst ratings crash in the league’s entire TV broadcast history.

Despite the matchup including two of the league’s biggest stars (LeBron James and Anthony Davis), Game 1 of the Finals on Wednesday was a huge ratings disappointment for the NBA.

Appears
Black lies do matter lol

I am shocked, SHOCKED I SAY! Who could have imagined that people would just quit watching when the players attack 70-80 percent of their audience.

This is the brilliance of the far-left! I wonder what the players are going to say when the owners tell them they can't afford to pay them $50 million, or whatever when their revenue stream is slashed by 70 percent.

LeBron James
AP Photo/Mike Ehrmann

Both Game 1 and Game 2 of the NBA Finals between the L.A. Lakers and the Miami Heat have suffered the worst ratings crash in the league’s entire TV broadcast history.

Despite the matchup including two of the league’s biggest stars (LeBron James and Anthony Davis), Game 1 of the Finals on Wednesday was a huge ratings disappointment for the NBA.

Slave master lebron "King" james....how are they going to sell their sneakers and sports gear if no one cares about the child game they play? What will "king" james the slave owner do with the Chinese Slaves who make him rich?

Can you put more racism and jelly into the post?

Just because someone doesn't want to tune into the NBA broadcasts or buy the crap that Mr. James is peddling, doesn't make them "racist" in the least.

Black lives matter.
Basketball hasn't been attractive, no big names, weak teams and corona.
Many athletes around the world are kneeling also. You are the losers for being racists and not getting the message it has nothing to do with the flag.

We are not wacist for not supporting their anti-American behavior.

Fuck them all.

Get woke, go broke.
Has nothing anti american about it. You just dont like their message.

Black lives matter.
Many athletes around the world are kneeling also. You are the losers for being racists and not getting the message it has nothing to do with the flag.

It really doesn't matter if it has nothing to do with the flag or not. The point is that a lot of the NBA's traditional fans don't care to see it.

As far as big names, Lebron is huge. Earns like $40 Million a year, plus sells all kinds of crap made in Red China. Wilt Chamberlain was a tremendous player who never made that kind of scratch.
Wilt's time basketball wasnt as profitable as today.
Even trump has stuff made in China so ?

LeBron James
AP Photo/Mike Ehrmann

Absolutely love that this is happening............There goes the extra millions in salary and the endorsement-----are soon to follow,.

Has nothing anti american about it. You just dont like their message.

Yeah, my guess is that you have no clue what the "message" is from Black Lives Matter.

Agenda of Black Lives Matter Is Far Different From Slogan
Andrew Olivastro / Mike Gonzalez / @Gundisalvus / July 07, 2020 /
[...]
Tragically, when they do donate, they are likely to bankroll a number of radical organizations, founded by committed Marxists whose goals aren’t to make the American dream a reality for everyone—but to transform America completely.

[...]
In a revealing 2015 interview, Cullors said, “Myself and Alicia in particular are trained organizers. We are trained Marxists.”
[...]
Visit the Black Lives Matter website, and the first frame you get is a large crowd with fists raised and the slogan “Now We Transform.” Read the list of demands, and you get a sense of how deep a transformation they seek.

One proclaims: “We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear-family-structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and ‘villages’ that collectively care for one another.”

A partner organization, the Movement for Black Lives, or M4BL, calls for abolishing all police and all prisons. It also calls for a “progressive restructuring of tax codes at the local, state and federal levels to ensure a radical and sustainable redistribution of wealth.”

Another M4BL demand is “the retroactive decriminalization, immediate release and record expungement of all drug-related offenses and prostitution and reparations for the devastating impact of the ‘war on drugs’ and criminalization of prostitution.”
[...]

The group’s radical Marxist agenda would supplant the basic building block of society—the family—with the state and destroy the economic system that has lifted more people from poverty than any other. Black lives, and all lives, would be harmed.

Theirs is a blueprint for misery, not justice. It must be rejected.

Black lives matter.

We are not wacist for not supporting their anti-American behavior.

Fuck them all.

Get woke, go broke.

I love how knowledge intimidates whitey.

Keep up the racism. That will get the white fans back. Hell, maybe you can sell ad space on the athletes like nascar does on cars, to make up the lost revenue.

Dude, racism is why this thread was started.

This thread was started because overpaid assholes, have been insulting the good Americans that pay their fucking salaries, and now those good Americans have had enough and are stopping payment.

That's justice. That is assholes getting what they deserve, at least a little.

That you see that as "wacism" is you being a retard.

People hate Lebron. He's a wealthy, uninformed, weak Snowflake. You can't recover from that. If he were down 2-0, they might get viewers just to see him lose, that's about it.

People don't even trust the league anymore when Mr. Political China First is playing. I don't watch now to know, but I know he screwed the Raptors a few years back with his flopping and whining.
Lebron sez " I HATE POLICE! I HATE TRUMP! I LOVE CHINA! COME WATCH ME PLAY!" How's that working out for you, King James?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back