NBA and mlb getting bad ratings

I don't believe a single, solitary word from Britebart.
The stadiums and TV productions are endless commercials. Ads everywhere now mixed with social justice all over the place. Including the field and courts. The sound at the games is deafening with advertisements. The colors of the Tv screens and ribbons around the stadium gives people migraines and seizures. It is like torture is built in to having some fun.
Yea! back on topic,awesome.Yeah you ain’t kidding,they make it impossible to enjoy going to a baseball game now these days with all the loud music they play between innings,impossible to have a nice family environment anymore.

Wow
This topic has really veered out of control !

ifs on boycotting!!

So far ..I can only imagine what the NFL has planned
These sports discussions seem to always get political and off topic.lol. You go to sports message boards I go to,they delete thst in a heartbeat in give warnings.

kind of unfair, when the league itself is putting political messages on the fucking playing field.

Long as you're here to do stand-up comedy, if you could y'know go ahead and tell the class what you think "ratings" mean, that'd be great. Because that is the whole basis here.
This is neither a comedy club nor a classroom, kid. The only funny thing is your continued illustration of your own lack of education.
Ironic, that.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no answer. Illustrative, that.

I don't believe a single, solitary word from Britebart.
The stadiums and TV productions are endless commercials. Ads everywhere now mixed with social justice all over the place. Including the field and courts. The sound at the games is deafening with advertisements. The colors of the Tv screens and ribbons around the stadium gives people migraines and seizures. It is like torture is built in to having some fun.

That's true. But I don't tolerate it at home. I don't tolerate commercials on anything.

The OP is total bullshit. Like it or not, ratings are up.

Indeed. However the ratings aren’t great considering how sports starved everyone has been due to COVID. I don’t think MLB or the NBA did themselves any favors with all the bullshit. And for what? These idiots have no affect on societal issues.

Show us on the bobblehead doll where the mean ol' societal issued touched you. :itsok:

I still watch. I just tune these guys out. I was merely pointing out that many of their fans, maybe not the majority, but a good amount nonetheless, are so turned off by these idiots that they are not watching.
Are you jewish?

Why would you ask?
Knew it

So, you’re just a run of the mill anti Semite, huh? We’ve seen the likes of you around here before. You guys are boring and stupid
I’m just wondering why the two Jews on here can’t side with Americans Turing off the sports until they stand for America..

I'm just wondering why you're so fucked up. Drain bammage?

Soooooooooooooooo STILL no answer. Even though I already posted that answer at the beginning of the thread.
Pathetic, that.
What kind of idiot continually asks a question that they claim to have already answered?
Do you ever tire of people calling you out as an ignorant doofus?

I still enjoy watching the games tbh but it is not the same without fans in the stands. Vaccine cannot come soon enough.
You can have mine too if you want it Azog.
I won’t need it. I had it and I am a donor of convalescent plasma. But it will open up the world again. Thank you though.
You're a good egg bud.
Thanks for your kind words. They now have an app so I can also see who gets my plasma. Crazy tech.
Oh that's super cool. You know I might start to donate blood again. It has been years. They denied before because of all the whacky places I have been...and my sketchy tattoos.
I should try again.

I still enjoy watching the games tbh but it is not the same without fans in the stands. Vaccine cannot come soon enough.
You can have mine too if you want it Azog.
I won’t need it. I had it and I am a donor of convalescent plasma. But it will open up the world again. Thank you though.
You're a good egg bud.
Thanks for your kind words. They now have an app so I can also see who gets my plasma. Crazy tech.
Oh that's super cool. You know I might start to donate blood again. It has been years. They denied before because of all the whacky places I have been...and my sketchy tattoos.
I should try again.
Yeah it’s not bad. Do it

Soooooooooooooooo STILL no answer. Even though I already posted that answer at the beginning of the thread.
Pathetic, that.
What kind of idiot continually asks a question that they claim to have already answered?
Do you ever tire of people calling you out as an ignorant doofus?

What kind of idiot keeps drawing attention to the fact that he can't answer a basic question about the basis of the whole thread? Do you enjoy being stupid? Does it pay well?

What kind of idiot keeps drawing attention to the fact that he can't answer a basic question about the basis of the whole thread? Do you enjoy being stupid? Does it pay well?
Your mimicry of my posts only further illustrates what a blank slate you are, kid.
Try smarter.
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Indeed. However the ratings aren’t great considering how sports starved everyone has been due to COVID. I don’t think MLB or the NBA did themselves any favors with all the bullshit. And for what? These idiots have no affect on societal issues.

Show us on the bobblehead doll where the mean ol' societal issued touched you. :itsok:

I still watch. I just tune these guys out. I was merely pointing out that many of their fans, maybe not the majority, but a good amount nonetheless, are so turned off by these idiots that they are not watching.
Are you jewish?

Why would you ask?
Knew it

So, you’re just a run of the mill anti Semite, huh? We’ve seen the likes of you around here before. You guys are boring and stupid
I’m just wondering why the two Jews on here can’t side with Americans Turing off the sports until they stand for America..
Jews loyalty is very different than from your prospective
They don’t view the USA as anything more than a bank and that’s it
They do what pleases them

I think Azog is a decent guy . He is not a radical
He is maybe 22-27 range and Boston is the sports Mecca of the USA

Last edited:
Now you making rude comments about the Holocaust is not right .
I know you have anger towards the “ tin pancake men “ who run the nation but to disparage the death of 6 million is very insulting

Wow
This topic has really veered out of control !

ifs on boycotting!!

So far ..I can only imagine what the NFL has planned
These sports discussions seem to always get political and off topic.lol. You go to sports message boards I go to,they delete thst in a heartbeat in give warnings.
How did we go from sports to Jews having zero honor or love of America?? What the hell
Your new here so your not used to it but that’s the norm at USMB,happens all the time,as I said,you go to sports message boards I go to,those posts get deleted and they send warnings. You hang around here long enough you’ll see that’s pretty much the norm here at is the sports section at USMB,that it happens frequently actually.LOL
I just hope you’re not a H denier ??

Only for their first games . With second games they plummeted as fans got wind of the national anthem kneeling + other moronic radical leftist "innovations".

After fans watched the pathetic displays of support for hated groups like BLM, they quickly tuned out.

The second night was a bloodbath. The MLB saw millions of fans drop out. Two of the games didn’t even break the 1 million mark. The NBA’s ratings were even more shocking, with games that only brought in 1.7 and 1.3 million, after two NBA games enjoyed viewership of 3.4 million and 2.4 million on opening night.

Keep in mind, this is after months of zero professional sports.

You see America with great success and history
It’s your native land and you love what is has accomplished
They see it as just another “ temporary place “ and nothing more

Forum List

Back