The utter arrogance of the NFL is beyond sick
I expect BLM everywhere and they agreed to put dead blacks on helmet
I will never ever ever ever watch any team sports again
I am a big tennis fan if nadal is on
I watch UFC too and a lot

If you “‘lemmings “ just quit watching ..we can beat them
I hate these sports..except I used to watch some nfl

I put America first. Say no to sports that disrespect America
The entire concept of “ loyalty to your nation “ is NOT in their culture !!
They just see USA as their temporary place and an easy way to cash in .
Fighting for nation does not exist to them

If you “‘lemmings “ just quit watching ..we can beat them
I hate these sports..except I used to watch some nfl
people can adjust. They can put their money into other things. And can do it cheaper. Frankly, we have to see the economy bounce back. And the multi billion dollar sports packages cable and network TV has paid is ridiculous. Those huge stadiums are becoming white elephants. The new XFL may be able to play in older stadiums and/or the smaller new soccer stadiums. New baseball league can use many types of existing stadiums in this nation. Indoor sports the same way.

Isn't the TRUTH that the NBA is getting great ratings?

No. Pretty good, not great. But you like the NBA? Don't they directly benefit off of slave labor? Do you really think the NBA or the NFL have the moral authority to preach about human rights?

No. Pretty good, not great. But you like the NBA? Don't they directly benefit off of slave labor? Do you really think the NBA or the NFL have the moral authority to preach about human rights?
Actually, I don't keep up w/any sports on TV.

However, I'm interested to learn more about your perspective that the NBA is slave labor. Care to expound?

Actually, I don't keep up w/any sports on TV.

However, I'm interested to learn more about your perspective that the NBA is slave labor. Care to expound?

It’s not a perspective, it’s a fact. They have a strategic alliance with China and Nike.

Lakers barely got past the backup Nuggets last night! They looked like the "Keystone Cops" allowing "no name" players in the 4th Qtr to back door and embarrass them possession after possession with the Lakers pulling it out in the last seconds of the game! IDK how they're going to win the NBA Final playing like this? What a joke! :21:

Forum List

Back