NBA and mlb getting bad ratings

I still enjoy watching the games tbh but it is not the same without fans in the stands. Vaccine cannot come soon enough.
I can already tell you’re jewish.. am I right?
You know I am Jewish, you KKK loser. Don’t play coy.
I didn’t know. But I can tell you don’t care that people kneel on the flag because you don’t care about America all you care about is your Jewish little community

I still enjoy watching the games tbh but it is not the same without fans in the stands. Vaccine cannot come soon enough.
I didn’t know. But I can tell you don’t care that people kneel on the flag because you don’t care about America all you care about is your Jewish little community
So you have amnesia too? I don’t care if the major sports do it because they are just doing it to anger people and not disrespect the flag like Kaepernick did. They are like children throwing a tantrum and I am not going to feed into it. Don’t play coy. You know I am Jewish. We have discussed this before. If you’re going to lie then Troll someone else. Trump doesn’t want or need your vote.

So you have amnesia too? I don’t care if the major sports do it because they are just doing it to anger people and not disrespect the flag like Kaepernick did. They are like children throwing a tantrum and I am not going to feed into it. Don’t play coy. You know I am Jewish. We have discussed this before. If you’re going to lie then Troll someone else. Trump doesn’t want or need your vote.
Typical Jewish person anything that affects the nation you guys live in your don’t give a f about the people, the pride. The love . The blood sweat and tears people sacrificed for this country you only care about your disgusting selfish obnoxious beings .. It’s like it’s in your blood

I put America first. Say no to sports that disrespect America
But you say yes to inbreeding and joining the Klan. Spare me your righteous bullshit.
And still better than being Jewish .. what do you tip?
My tip to you is stop lying. You’re not fooling anyone. As to Better than being Jewish. I shrug. Your Klan opinion is worthless.
I’m no clan why would you say I’m clan

Typical Jewish person anything that affects the nation you guys live in your don’t give a f about the people, the pride. The love . The blood sweat and tears people sacrificed for this country you only care about your disgusting selfish obnoxious beings .. It’s like it’s in your blood
??? You need to lay off the drugs ???

But you say yes to inbreeding and joining the Klan. Spare me your righteous bullshit.
My tip to you is stop lying. You’re not fooling anyone. As to Better than being Jewish. I shrug. Your Klan opinion is worthless.
You said you were Klan. TN Klan to be precise.

Damn I told you all that stuff

Yep. That’s how you roll.

Just for once in your life separate from the Jewish community put your nation first.. Turn off the Sports

Just for once in your life separate from the Jewish community put your nation first.. Turn off the Sports
It’s off.

It’s off.
Was that so hard?

It’s off.
Was that so hard?
Nope.

Forum List

Back