NBA and mlb getting bad ratings

Wow
This topic has really veered out of control !

ifs on boycotting!!

So far ..I can only imagine what the NFL has planned
These sports discussions seem to always get political and off topic.lol. You go to sports message boards I go to,they delete thst in a heartbeat in give warnings.

Long as you're here to do stand-up comedy, if you could y'know go ahead and tell the class what you think "ratings" mean, that'd be great. Because that is the whole basis here.
This is neither a comedy club nor a classroom, kid. The only funny thing is your continued illustration of your own lack of education.
Ironic, that.

Pickle Ball... Hot Dogs... & Chevrolet...

The New Sport of Champions...

1596439125532.png

Wow

ifs on boycotting!!

These sports discussions seem to always get political and off topic.lol. You go to sports message boards I go to,they delete thst in a heartbeat in give warnings.
How did we go from sports to Jews having zero honor or love of America?? What the hell

The OP is total bullshit. Like it or not, ratings are up.

Indeed. However the ratings aren’t great considering how sports starved everyone has been due to COVID. I don’t think MLB or the NBA did themselves any favors with all the bullshit. And for what? These idiots have no affect on societal issues.

Show us on the bobblehead doll where the mean ol' societal issued touched you. :itsok:

I still watch. I just tune these guys out. I was merely pointing out that many of their fans, maybe not the majority, but a good amount nonetheless, are so turned off by these idiots that they are not watching.
Are you jewish?

Why would you ask?
Knew it

So, you’re just a run of the mill anti Semite, huh? We’ve seen the likes of you around here before. You guys are boring and stupid
I’m just wondering why the two Jews on here can’t side with Americans Turing off the sports until they stand for America..

I put America first. Say no to sports that disrespect America
But you say yes to inbreeding and joining the Klan. Spare me your righteous bullshit.
And still better than being Jewish .. what do you tip?
My tip to you is stop lying. You’re not fooling anyone. As to Better than being Jewish. I shrug. Your Klan opinion is worthless.
I’m no clan why would you say I’m clan
You said you were Klan. TN Klan to be precise.
Damn I told you all that stuff
Yep. That’s how you roll.
Just for once in your life separate from the Jewish community put your nation first.. Turn off the Sports
It’s off.
Was that so hard?
Nope.
Now say I love my country more than I like Jewish people
You want all Jewish people dead so that’s not saying very much in terms of your love...
Our
No I don’t I want them to stop hating the country Our culture traditions
Jews aren’t the ones killing one another in record numbers. Not sure why the hate but whatever
You cause the divide, with the crap you put on tv
Whatever helps you sleep at night. Shoot me. I watched the Celtics game.
You shared all that nazi propaganda? Nice

I have no interest in sports.

But if the ratings are actually down because some teams are kneeling, then I am very pleased.

I hope that more Americans will decline to support those teams that let their players kneel during the National Anthem.

But you say yes to inbreeding and joining the Klan. Spare me your righteous bullshit.
My tip to you is stop lying. You’re not fooling anyone. As to Better than being Jewish. I shrug. Your Klan opinion is worthless.
You’re not a leftist are you ???
No but I am also not Alt Right.

Just for once in your life separate from the Jewish community put your nation first.. Turn off the Sports
It’s off.
Was that so hard?
Nope.
You want all Jewish people dead so that’s not saying very much in terms of your love...
Our
Jews aren’t the ones killing one another in record numbers. Not sure why the hate but whatever
LOL the game was on mute. I just Watched basketball.

It’s off.
Was that so hard?
Nope.
Our
I had the holocaust documentary on Mute too

It’s off.
Was that so hard?
Nope.
Our
Pictures say a 1000 words. Plus you likely thought that documentary was fiction.

It’s off.
Was that so hard?
Nope.
Our
Pictures say a 1000 words. Plus you likely thought that documentary was fiction.
Was it directed and produced by Jewish people yes it was was a fake most likely

It’s off.
Was that so hard?
Nope.
Our
Was it directed and produced by Jewish people yes it was was a fake most likely
It was filmed by soldiers who rescued them. I am sick of your inbred ignorance. If you're going to act like an asshole then stop spamming me and talk to someone else.

I don't believe a single, solitary word from Britebart.
The stadiums and TV productions are endless commercials. Ads everywhere now mixed with social justice all over the place. Including the field and courts. The sound at the games is deafening with advertisements. The colors of the Tv screens and ribbons around the stadium gives people migraines and seizures. It is like torture is built in to having some fun.

Wow

ifs on boycotting!!

How did we go from sports to Jews having zero honor or love of America?? What the hell
Your new here so your not used to it but that’s the norm at USMB,happens all the time,as I said,you go to sports message boards I go to,those posts get deleted and they send warnings. You hang around here long enough you’ll see that’s pretty much the norm here at is the sports section at USMB,that it happens frequently actually.LOL

Forum List

Back