Miami Heat Center, my bro Luscious Meyers Leonard on why he stood for the anthem, he still supports BLM, but his brother served overseas for US Army

I sent him stuff on twitter, he always likes my posts, class act and handsome guy!

I like his simple explanation much better than the rambling one the guy from the Magic gave. He supports BLM, he supports the military, he wanted to stand. Good for him.

And it's good that his teammates, at least from the article, are being understanding and supportive of him in turn. It sounds like there has been a good understanding among them.

• Banned
curiously, Leonard was a starter for the Heat for most of the season, but after he took a stand, he played 0 minutes. i wonder why!

As Barkley said, people shouldn't be judged on whether they kneel or not.

May be. I will reserve judgement for those who knee to an anthem, especially a Canadian one.

I won't watch the next Raptors game, if it continues, I boycott the whole lot of spoiled, wealthy, primarily U.S born athletes. If Leaf players take a knee, I will boycott in some fashion as well.

I sent him stuff on twitter, he always likes my posts, class act and handsome guy!

I like his simple explanation much better than the rambling one the guy from the Magic gave. He supports BLM, he supports the military, he wanted to stand. Good for him.

And it's good that his teammates, at least from the article, are being understanding and supportive of him in turn. It sounds like there has been a good understanding among them.

They better be understanding, because people like me are judging them harshly. Furthermore, if they have a problem with him or his brother, they can lace up combat boots and do something for their country and prove they really have courage, not just courage when it's convenient.

• Banned
Those teams that don’t stand for the National Anthem while playing in the USA & enjoying & living under its freedoms will never have my support...ever.

i will be judging anyone that kneeles during the fucking anthem.

and i will be judging them as anti-american assholes.

this is only a turn-on if Meyers Leonard wears it!

Ee6Xp4gWkAM9W0K

......BLM is all about lies and bullshit..no one has told me what BLM means anyway
....blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year
blacks murder whites at ten times the rate of vice versa
etc

Forum List

Back