Navy Intelligence Officer Bill Cooper Correctly Predicted 9/11 As An Inside Job That Bin Laden Would Be Blamed For It Months I Advance

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
All the shills from langley and Israel that have penetrated this site and the 9/11 apoloogists who have always defended the gubernets version can only slIng shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are. getting their asses handed to them on a platter checkmated. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Two months after 9/11 happened.Cooper was murdered of course. Shill Alex Jones,part of the controlled opposition,has always falsely tried to take credit for Bill Coopers work claiming he was the one that uncovered it. Thats why Jones is still alive sense he is in on it with them.they wont touch Jones because of that.

Last edited:
Most of the 'powers that be' knew 9/11 was a distinct possibility, just as they knew Pearl Harbor was

h*ll, even a dumb hick with pig sh*t between his toes coulda had this down.....

~S~
:thankusmile:
thanks for stopping by sparky. the trolls from langley are all out in full force tonight as i suspected and there will be a bunch more before the night is over no doubt.

Last edited:
:thankusmile:
thanks for stopping by sparky. the trolls from langley are all out in full force as i suspected and there will be a bunch more before the day is over no doubt.
Biz as usual La Ram

Wear yer helmet & keep yer head down, you know the drill

i'm off to talk to the goats

~S~

Dude was killed by officers trying to arrest him on local charges.
uh cause they knew he would be killed off by them if he allowed them to take him. He knew about many witnesses who died mysterious deaths after giving versions of events that did not go along with the governments version of hearing explosives going off,he knew if he allowed them to take him,they would kill him as well.:uhoh3:you are also changing the subject evading how he correctly called it that Bin Laden would be falsely blamed for it as the patsy. If you are not going to watch the two videos and contribute something constructive to the subject, then do yourself a favor and go away.

uh cause they knew he would be killed off by them if he allowed them to take him. He knew about many witnesses who died mysterious deaths after giving versions of events that did not go along with the governments version of hearing explosives going off,he knew if he allowed them to take him,they would kill him as well.:uhoh3:you are also changing the subject evading how he correctly called it that Bin Laden would be falsely blamed for it as the patsy. If you are not going to watch the two videos and contribute something constructive to the subject, then do yourself a favor and go away.

Um, because he shot at cops.

Cooper parked his truck in his driveway as deputies gave chase on foot. Cooper got out of his truck and had nearly made it to his front door when he turned and started firing. One shot struck a deputy, Robert Marinez, in the head, leaving him gravely wounded.

Dude everyone knew Bin Laden was planning to hit America. We just didn't know how or when.

Last edited:
Dude everyone knew Bin Laden was planning to hit America. We just didn't know how or when.
you are embarrassing yourself more and more, there has never been a shread of evidence he did it,he DENIED it,get your facts straight,i have proven a HUNDRED times at least taking the asleep like you to school that it was a joint CIA/MOSSAD operation in these two videos here that NOBODY here has even attempted to debunk. there is plenty of evidence it was a CIA/MOSSAD operation,ZERO that Bin laden did it charlie.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

get off that deserted island you been living on for 20 years.

you are embarrassing yourself more and more, there has never been a shread of evidence he did it,he DENIED it,get your facts straight,i have proven a HUNDRED times at least taking the asleep like you to school that it was a joint CIA/MOSSAD operation in these two videos here that NOBODY here has even attempted to debunk. there is plenty of evidence it was a CIA/MOSSAD operation,ZERO that Bin laden did it charlie.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

get off that deserted island you been living on for 20 years.

Bin laden denied it and you believed it and you say I'm embarrassing myself?

Dude you're an idiot. I posted proof the man is dead because he shot at cops trying to get away. But you say some weird stupid conspiracy bullshit.

All the shills from langley and Israel that have penetrated this site and the 9/11 apoloogists who have always defended the gubernets version can only slIng shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are. getting their asses handed to them on a platter checkmated. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Two months after 9/11 happened.Cooper was murdered of course. Shill Alex Jones,part of the controlled opposition,has always falsely tried to take credit for Bill Coopers work claiming he was the one that uncovered it. Thats why Jones is still alive sense he is in on it with them.they wont touch Jones because of that.

When [date] did he make the/this claim?

Forum List

Back