Navy Commander Confirms DOZENS of Penetration Operations by Foreign Nationals Reported at US Bases Over Last Few Weeks (Video)

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
The Biden Era.

Worse than Jimmy Carter, because this is all deliberate by POTATUS and his junta.

Hating America directly from the White House.

The US Fleet Forces Commander Admiral Daryl Caudle warned FOX News viewers that there have been an uptick in foreign nationals attempting to penetrate US military bases around the country. These attempted breaches are taking place two to three times a week now.

Journalist Lara Logan reported on attempted breaches at several US bases by Chechens, Jordanians and Chinese.

Of course, the blame for this goes back to Joe Biden and the Democrat Party’s organized plan to open the borders to millions of unknown aliens

U.S. Fleet Forces Commander Admiral Daryl Caudle told Bill Hemmer on America Reports that attempted penetrations of U.S. military bases by foreign nationals are taking place ‘two or three times a week.’

Admiral Daryl Caudle: “This thing of our military bases getting penetrated by foreign nationals is happening more and more. This is something we see probably two or three times a week, where we’re stopping these folks at the gate.”
He adds that in the Navy alone, the nationals come from various countries and often have passports and papers.
Bill Hemmer: Chechens, Jordanians, some of them just crossed the border. What’s going on?
Admiral Daryl Caudle: Well, this thing of our military bases getting penetrated by foreign nationals is happening more and more. This is something we see probably two or three times a week, where we’re stopping these folks at the gate.
Bill Hemmer: A week?
Admiral Daryl Caudle: A week, at least. And this is just Navy alone, where we’re seeing folks try to come in. And usually the cover story is, I’m a student. I’m here. I’m an enthusiast. I want to see the ships, that type of thing. We have to turn them around. And typically, we get NCIS involved in those, and we get biometrics when possible. But yes, there’s been an uptick in that.
Bill Hemmer: Do they have passports?
Admiral Daryl Caudle: A lot of times, they have passports. They have papers, yes. But they’re in no way, shape, or form, authorized to be on our base. It’s really hard for us to tell the underlying motive for these type of cases.
Bill Hemmer: Wow. That’s – that’s stunning… It’s gotta be a concern.
Admiral Daryl Caudle: It is… This is Russian, a Chinese. It comes from all these different nations. We’re seeing an uptick in it.
Bill Hemmer: In addition to that, there’s been some reporting on this over the last six months. You’re getting two or three drones flying over military bases in America per week.
Admiral Daryl Caudle: There is no question.
Bill Hemmer: How do you overcome that?
Admiral Daryl Caudle: Well, we are improving our capabilities to detect that, to defend against that, to make sure that our folks are trained to actually counter that. I do this under my authorities from US Northern Command as the component commander for that. I have great reporting on it. And generally, in general, we mostly just folks with drones that you buy them commercially from Amazon or whatever the case may be. But it’s hard to differentiate between that and a nation state trying to do espionage.

The Biden Era.

Worse than Jimmy Carter, because this is all deliberate by POTATUS and his junta.

The US Fleet Forces Commander Admiral Daryl Caudle warned FOX News viewers that there have been an uptick in foreign nationals attempting to penetrate US military bases around the country. These attempted breaches are taking place two to three times a week now.​
Journalist Lara Logan reported on attempted breaches at several US bases by Chechens, Jordanians and Chinese.​

Of course, the blame for this goes back to Joe Biden and the Democrat Party’s organized plan to open the borders to millions of unknown aliens​
U.S. Fleet Forces Commander Admiral Daryl Caudle told Bill Hemmer on America Reports that attempted penetrations of U.S. military bases by foreign nationals are taking place ‘two or three times a week.’​

For a minute there i thought this was going to be about Drag Queens on navy ships...

The Biden Era.

The US Fleet Forces Commander Admiral Daryl Caudle warned FOX News viewers that there have been an uptick in foreign nationals attempting to penetrate US military bases around the country. These attempted breaches are taking place two to three times a week now.​
Journalist Lara Logan reported on attempted breaches at several US bases by Chechens, Jordanians and Chinese.​

Of course, the blame for this goes back to Joe Biden and the Democrat Party’s organized plan to open the borders to millions of unknown aliens​
U.S. Fleet Forces Commander Admiral Daryl Caudle told Bill Hemmer on America Reports that attempted penetrations of U.S. military bases by foreign nationals are taking place ‘two or three times a week.’​

I am not that concerned with people stopped at the gate. Stopped at the gate is not a penetration. Fence climbing would be a penetration. Another, would be foreign nationals delivering legitimate loads, as I do not know how that is handled.

I am not that concerned with people stopped at the gate. Stopped at the gate is not a penetration. Fence climbing would be a penetration. Another, would be foreign nationals delivering legitimate loads, as I do not know how that is handled.
Not concerned? Any attempt of infiltration of a military base, would concern anyone with a brain. Think about how many illegals coming across the border, wish to do US harm.

Not concerned? Any attempt of infiltration of a military base, would concern anyone with a brain. Think about how many illegals coming across the border, wish to do US harm.
Thousands of people pull up to the gates of Military installations daily. They are stopped at the gates, asked their business, and for identification. Many are not allowed on, even some American citizens. It is why, we have security at the gates. The border is a different issue. My opinion on the border is 95% should be rejected at the border. Fence climbers or river swimmers (even if turning themselves in) should be immediately put back across the border, but I don't make the rules. If they attempt to come in illegally, not only put out, but permanently banned, as breaking in is an offense against our country, and or laws. It is as simple as that.
Note, the General did not say these that are rejected at the gate (as they should be) were illegal aliens. If they are, they should be taken into custody, on the spot, in my opinion.

Thousands of people pull up to the gates of Military installations daily. They are stopped at the gates, asked their business, and for identification. Many are not allowed on, even some American citizens. It is why, we have security at the gates. The border is a different issue. My opinion on the border is 95% should be rejected at the border. Fence climbers or river swimmers (even if turning themselves in) should be immediately put back across the border, but I don't make the rules. If they attempt to come in illegally, not only put out, but permanently banned, as breaking in is an offense against our country, and or laws. It is as simple as that.
Note, the General did not say these that are rejected at the gate (as they should be) were illegal aliens. If they are, they should be taken into custody, on the spot, in my opinion.
As i have heard it from high level intelligence officials, it isnt that the thousands that are stopped are the problem, it is just the one get away that can do ultimate destruction. Joe Bribem is hell bent on not only destroying the military but every US citizen with drugs, murder and even terrorism.

As i have heard it from high level intelligence officials, it isnt that the thousands that are stopped are the problem, it is just the one get away that can do ultimate destruction. Joe Bribem is hell bent on not only destroying the military but every US citizen with drugs, murder and even terrorism.
How does one person sneaking onto a US military base cause the ultimate destruction?

I mean really?

Forum List

Back