Native American shouts down Nativists.

What a quick way to disperse a crowd..

WATCH: That Awkward Moment When Anti-Immigration Protesters Realize They're Immigrants Too

Guess the fun stops when you realize your hate is pretty idiotic.

To bad the far left has never learned such lessons.

Not sure what you are talking about.

I think the kids are human beings in dire straits and should be treat as such.

They should not be sent back to die.

They should remain in this country under US protection.

Not clicking on your dumbfuck links....but I'm guessing some liberal Indian is supporting non-Americans coming here because Americans born here really weren't born here in his demented drunk mind...

Not clicking on your dumbfuck links....but I'm guessing some liberal Indian is supporting non-Americans coming here because Americans born here really weren't born here in his demented drunk mind...

Nope.

Not clicking on your dumbfuck links....but I'm guessing

This sort of head-in-the-sand mentality is exactly why Wrongpublicans, and conservatards in general, are losing elections so frequently.

Not that I'm complaining; it's just funny to tell you exactly what you're doing wrong, and then watch as you do it even more in an attempt to "get back at them dern librulls".

you people get off on the dumbest things and what a stupid title

the hate should be at people and sites who post crap like this

people are against ILLEGAL immigrants just walking in breaking OUR LAWS and first thing they are offered handouts off the taxpayers backs

It's you who is make all this ugly by chastising your own fellow country men and women

Last edited:

WATCH: That Awkward Moment When Anti-Immigration Protesters Realize They're Immigrants Too

So when are you starting up Daddy DayCare?

Clicking on kook links from you inbreds is a waste of my time.

So I'm guessing some liberal "Indian" is telling "white folks" born in the US that they don't have the right to demand invaders from Latin America to keep out.

I didn't realize there was a nation here when "white folk" crossed the big pond, please tell.....kook.

Oh, Indians, blacks and American-Hispanics will be the ones fucked if we keep letting millions of poor non-American Hispanics access to our schools, welfare, jobs and education systems.

Also, you thanked me for the post.....idiot.

Yes, you are that fucking stupid.

This sort of head-in-the-sand mentality is exactly why Wrongpublicans, and conservatards in general, are losing elections so frequently.

Not that I'm complaining; it's just funny to tell you exactly what you're doing wrong, and then watch as you do it even more in an attempt to "get back at them dern librulls".

Last edited:

So when are you starting up Daddy DayCare?

that isn't going to happen, they expect everyone else BE FORCED to take of them and then if you complain you get beat down over it from these goody goody people shallow

So I'm guessing some liberal "Indian" is telling "white folks" born in the US that they don't have the right to demand invaders from Latin America to keep out.

I didn't realize there was a nation here when "white folk" crossed the big pond, please tell.....kook.

Oh, Indians, blacks and American-Hispanics will be the ones fucked if we keep letting millions of poor non-American Hispanics access to our schools, welfare, jobs and education systems.

Hint goober, you and your spawn , if they are anything like you are going to have a very difficult time In America with the demographic shift :eusa_whistle:

You think scum like you are going to take over this country when you are cleaning our toilets today. :badgrin:

Get back to licking up the shit.

Hint goober, you and your spawn , if they are anything like you are going to have a very difficult time In America with the demographic shift :eusa_whistle:

Another stupid thread by a leftist.

Everyone knows that most of us have immigrant roots. What we're talking about today and questioning, is why we are letting thousands invade our southern border in a completely chaotic illegal way.
Why is it that liberals are okay with people sneaking in, and completely disrespecting those who are trying to do the right thing by respecting our laws and going through the legal channels to become a citizen.

The thread title should be:

"WHY ARE LIBERALS ASSHOLES ?"

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO

Since when did Native Americans have illegal immigration laws?
What was the name of their Country?

"hurrrrr simon dident say so we wuz not illegal durrrrr"

Actually, yes you were, conservatards. Euroscum try to judge everything by their own made-up rules, deeming that because "uncivilized foreigners" in new lands didn't follow those rules before the Euroscum came upon those new lands, that means everything was Europe's for the taking.

Unfortunately for your "manifest destiny"-tier antics, enlyghtynyd lybyryls lyke mysylf know bettyr.

Forum List

Back