Native American activist Nathan Phillips is a poseur and likely phony veteran

Lol saw this coming. The deplorable little prick in the MAGA hat becomes a hero and the non-white is villified. Conservative Amerika.
Lol
Boy,
Mr. Phillips approached that Catholic kid not the other way around… Dumbass

Poor liitle private school white boys of privilege showing who they really are in public.
We can see right here, our resident conservative republicans could just as easily been the parents of such thugs....excusing their darlings....blaming Viet Nam veterans for their own spawns' thugish behavior. No wonder those teens are the way they are.

Another dope who doesn't realize the kids did nothing wrong....NOTHING
^ thuggish behavior in conservative republican land is applauded.

Pretty sure it's been proven beyond any reasonable doubt that the kids didn't start it .
In conservative republican land......most likely....some blacks, somewhere, started it. Right?
Definitely, the reason those kids were caught as they were in public was because some mean black guys made them. There's no time to let the usual caterwauling go and take the time to find out. Spew!

Character assassination thrust into the court of public opinion wins the bubba crwod every time

Of particular note, this is exactly the same tactic our Hater 'N Chief utilizes every opportunity he has

pathetic, infantile , returning to their own vomit squirming dogs that they all are

~S~

All that fraud does is talk smack.

bodecea should go to D.C. and find a group of kids to harass. Being a vet and all that. Hey bodie, what percentage native american are ya?

Same percentage of native American as vet.

Or Princess Squawking Warren
Any halfwit jackass that can disparage the name Pocahontas has no concept of the history of the nation's "settlement" or foundational history.

Pocahontas was wrong about the illegal euro invaders and died in captivity in Britain as her reward for befriending them. Turns out King Philip had them assessed properly. And just look where the euro invaders have left society today.

[
Let's just wait and see, shall we? :71:

Tho, I must admit, it's amusing to watch conservative republicans double down on denigrating a REAL veteran and then spinning around to say these thugs are Military Academy material.

:71:

You have proof he served? All the vets I saw online say he wasn't as there is no such thing as a recon ranger in Vietnam.
Oh well, if you saw some folks say so on line .....

Works for you 99% of the time.
That's the best defense you have? Of course, "some people say".

Character assassination thrust into the court of public opinion wins the bubba crwod every time

Of particular note, this is exactly the same tactic our Hater 'N Chief utilizes every opportunity he has

pathetic, infantile , returning to their own vomit squirming dogs that they all are

~S~

It is typical of Trumpo haters to ignore the facts and focus instead on your infantile impressions of him instead.

I for one, could not give a flying fart about what your impressions are.

Either present relevant facts or a set of rational reasons, or go blow the fuck off.

~S~

It is typical of Trumpo haters to ignore the facts and focus instead on your infantile impressions of him instead.

I for one, could not give a flying fart about what your impressions are.

Either present relevant facts or a set of rational reasons, or go blow the fuck off.
Someone should hold "the president" to that standard someday.

Unlike you, I cited a source and made a clarifying remark. I will go so far as to say no one has confirmed his service from the military or media as of yet.

Unlike you, I cited a source and made a clarifying remark. I will go so far as to say no one has confirmed his service from the military or media as of yet.
I had not argued he was in the military. I can wait for the truth. Right now it's just the ususal american corporate state media fanned hysterics. Do these poor kids need a wall to keep them safe?

~S~

Weird how people despise haters and act like them at the same time huh?

Lol saw this coming. The deplorable little prick in the MAGA hat becomes a hero and the non-white is villified. Conservative Amerika.

Poor Blkfag still doesn't realize he was duped.

Lol@ recon ranger
^ thinks Mexico will pay for Trump’s wall
Also thinks the Obamacare will be gone and replaced....and also believes that ISIS is destroyed.
There is no need for socialized medicine for everyone, Millions of Americans want nothing to do with that shit.
Let the Muslims take care of each other, violence has dictated their lives for centuries...

I had not argued he was in the military. I can wait for the truth. Right now it's just the ususal american corporate state media fanned hysterics. Do these poor kids need a wall to keep them safe?

American corporate media started the whole thing idiot. They didn't need a wall in D.C.. What makes you think they would need one now?

Forum List

Back