National white emergency goes unaddressed.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
According to conventional science modern humans have been on the Earth for about 200,000 years. During that time, it was crucial for human males to run, jump, and throw since a good portion of that time was concerned primarily with hunter-gathering. Human males had to be quick to outrun predators as well.

In order to eat, human males had to chase down prey that was many times the size of a human being and then kill it with a rock or a spear. That is why humans are around today. My question is this: As humans evolved and skin hues diversified, apparently modern white males forgot how to run, jump, and throw. The NBA is eighty percent black, and the NFL is seventy percent black, while white males comprise well over eighty percent of available athletes.

Shouldn’t a national emergency be declared? There is also evidence that intelligence among white humans is dropping since many of them do not notice the disparity of skin color and the apparent feminization of white males in America. When is this emergency going to be addressed?

The two sites I posted will not load. Is there some blocking mechanism at work here?

Never mind, they loaded. By the way I could not find statistics easily on Google. I had use alternative search engines.

Since modern white males have apparently forgotten how to run, jump, and throw, maybe they should just go out for sports that do not require those abilities. Like maybe synchronized swimming? That would be exciting to watch, would it not?

Hey Ray a whole hell of a lot of blacks you are talking about are bi-racial....in the NFL and NBA. The fastest male and female sprinters in the USA today are white, 100 and 200 meters.

They had to use the NBA and the NFL to even the score after the War on Poverty and the Great Society-Whites started beating blacks to the welfare office and never looked back.

According to conventional science modern humans have been on the Earth for about 200,000 years. During that time, it was crucial for human males to run, jump, and throw since a good portion of that time was concerned primarily with hunter-gathering. Human males had to be quick to outrun predators as well.

In order to eat, human males had to chase down prey that was many times the size of a human being and then kill it with a rock or a spear. That is why humans are around today. My question is this: As humans evolved and skin hues diversified, apparently modern white males forgot how to run, jump, and throw. The NBA is eighty percent black, and the NFL is seventy percent black, while white males comprise well over eighty percent of available athletes.

Shouldn’t a national emergency be declared? There is also evidence that intelligence among white humans is dropping since many of them do not notice the disparity of skin color and the apparent feminization of white males in America. When is this emergency going to be addressed?

Just what kind of game could a human outrun?

Why is this an emergency ?

Wait I thought this thread was about us being out of bleach.

As humans evolved and skin hues diversified, apparently modern white males forgot how to run, jump, and throw.
We didn't forget, those attributes took a back seat to thinking and inventing things that do those things far better.
Cars/bikes run faster and farther than legs.
Planes jump higher and farther than legs.
Guns throw projectiles much faster, more accurately, and with deadlier consequences, than arms.
Over time, brains always beat brawn.

It is an emergency because a human demographic is mutating to its own extinction. That may seem ok if you hate that demographic but do not forget that the human family is one family despite differences in superficial characteristics.
So what do you recommend as a solution?

This should be good.

Forum List

Back