Penn Law Prof racist or just telling the truth?

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind

I've worked with many different people, in many different sects of the retail industry....and then I went into corporate level office work, and come across many more different peoples from all over the world that come to the USA.

She's not racist, and she isn't lying. Which is why she still has her job.

Eastern Indians and Asians come over here, use OUR tax dollars to fund THEIR college, then get hired on in "big business" at some level. Then they use it against Americans born here in the USA. I've been the recipient many times over, of the hatred, animosity, and sheer narcissistic bile many of these other peoples have against real Americans.

From the Eastern Indians, they think they are SOOOO much better than anybody else. THEIR ways are the ONLY ways, and treat people as slaves, as well as talk down to them as slaves.

The Asians are worse, as they just act like you aren't there. They will LITERALLY try and knock you down when passing you in the hallways and act like nothing happened and go on their way. They SHOVE themselves through doorways and small spaces if they believe you are lesser than they are. They are the assholes of the assholes of the assholes.

Not saying much on blacks (or rather the N-crowd), as most of us have been on the receiving end of their racism and violence, or read about it splashed all over the internet. Suffice to say, these people think they are above everybody else because they are "owed" something for some reason.

Are ALL Eastern Indians, Asians, and Blacks like this? No.
Do they all think this way? Of course not.
BUT......it IS the majority of them.

I have also worked with many Eastern Indians, Asians, and Blacks that are smart, intelligent, sweet, kind, and full of ideas about how we can all live better lives working together! But they are in the extreme minority, which is sad. And, sad to say, I'd rather work with these wonderful people, than most of the Americans I've worked with in my life, as they too have had severely nasty personalities and attitudes, because of their "Karen and Kyle" mentalities.

She isn't lying. India is a giant shithole. All of these people who have come here post Hart Cellar moved into a pre made First World Country where they faced virtually no discrimination.
20140712SANITATION-slide-8XOC-superJumbo.jpg

a7bzvjL_700b.jpg

Filthy_street_homeless_India-1.jpg

2042fa250d4841c002323b7b505e473b.jpg

Eastern Indians and Asians come over here, use OUR tax dollars to fund THEIR college, then get hired on in "big business" at some level. Then they use it against Americans born here in the USA. I've been the recipient many times over, of the hatred, animosity, and sheer narcissistic bile many of these other peoples have against real Americans.

From the Eastern Indians, they think they are SOOOO much better than anybody else. THEIR ways are the ONLY ways, and treat people as slaves, as well as talk down to them as slaves.

The Asians are worse, as they just act like you aren't there. They will LITERALLY try and knock you down when passing you in the hallways and act like nothing happened and go on their way. They SHOVE themselves through doorways and small spaces if they believe you are lesser than they are. They are the assholes of the assholes of the assholes.
I've never witnessed any of this. Sounds like you have a problem with people who look different than you.

She isn't lying. India is a giant shithole. All of these people who have come here post Hart Cellar moved into a pre made First World Country where they faced virtually no discrimination.

a7bzvjL_700b.jpg

Many Indian people are quite reasonable and egar to assimilate

but not everyone

as for Asians running over you in the hallway its nothing personal

they do the same to each other back in korea or japan, ect

Many Indian people are uite reasonable and egar to assimilate

as for Asians running over you in the hallway its nothing personal

they do the same to each other back in korea or japan, ect

Read what I wrote.

This isn't Japan or Korea. They need to learn some fucking manners, or they are going to be the target of hate and racism. I mean, seriously.........HOW THE FUCK to you "run" into somebody in a hallway thats 10 feet wide????

Read what I wrote.

This isn't Japan or Korea. They need to learn some fucking manners, or they are going to be the target of hate and racism. I mean, seriously.........HOW THE FUCK to you "run" into somebody in a hallway thats 10 feet wide????
Such as not using profanity like the f-bomb in a public forum?

in that respect Asians are very polite and civil

Are ALL Eastern Indians, Asians, and Blacks like this? No.
Do they all think this way? Of course not.
BUT......it IS the majority of them.

I have also worked with many Eastern Indians, Asians, and Blacks that are smart, intelligent, sweet, kind, and full of ideas about how we can all live better lives working together! But they are in the extreme minority, which is sad. And, sad to say, I'd rather work with these wonderful people, than most of the Americans I've worked with in my life, as they too have had severely nasty personalities and attitudes, because of their "Karen and Kyle" mentalities.
With blacks it's definitely the majority who are resentful but only in America and for obvious reasons.
The idea is ridiculous with Asian people who are far more industrious and ambitious than whites, in general, and so that is racism.

Why bother taking the time to inform racists of what they obviously are? They promote this kind of shit to draw attention to their racism.

Racists fester with their hate and seldom are able to keep it to themselves.

Daily Observation:
The Democrat Party puts a lot of effort into attracting racist voters who loath white people.
In fact, the new pop culture fad is the demonization of white people.
It can be seen all over social media, the Press and in our entertainment.
And, if a person makes this observation or complains about it what do they call you?
The Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal promotes racial hatred with statements like this, "why should I distinguish between white people and racists?"

a7bzvjL_700b.jpg

Transnationalists Who Prey Together Stay Together

The Hindian immigrants are upper-caste HeirHeads. Our own guillotine-fodder race traitors have more solidarity with foreign spoiled brats than with real Americans, so the Hindian Brahmins feel they belong here rather than with the lower castes back in their own plantations.

Justification for inherited wealth is as irrational and self-serving as the Hindu belief in reincarnation. Fat-cats preach, "My son has inherited my ability to make money, so why not just cut to the chase and give him my money in the first place?"

Forum List

Back