National ID

We already have a national id.

And let's not forget that the RWs have been against an ID that would identify undocumented by name and location. Any reason to believe they've changed their "minds"?

No we don't.

(I already know what your response will be, but you're still wrong)

Do you support an ID to vote?

of course I do,,,it would be stupid and irresponsible to not

Then why not a national id?
for me, there are two reasons I am AGAINST IT....

When we are required to have one, then we will be required to show one... much like the Gestapo asking for your ''papers'' when you are simply walking down the street.... or playing ball at the playground, or who knows? :dunno: a slippery slope that some of us rejected when the patriot act forced all states to issue driver's licenses with rfid tracking, a chip, or something of the sort I believe, with a National list.... or they threatened to do something similar.... that my State sued with other states and refused to do such with our driver's licenses.... but the Federal gvt threatened to hold back fed funds that Maine needed and the State finally gave in....about 4 years after most of the other states....

and you know whatever they claim will be the only reason to show it will be constantly changed with any new crisis or emergency, to increase the situations where you have to show it to the government...

how is that living ''in the land of the free''?

and second, which all leads to my fears in the first reason, is Bible Prophesy... ''no one will be able to buy or sell, without a chip, a chip in your right hand...'' the technology is there now and yes people are embedding these chips that have their credit card bar code encoded so they can make purchases by just wanding their hand....

so, I can just see within a few years or decade after we are forced to carry a National ID with us at all times for alleged national security purposes, that some instances come up that show the national id card can be counter-fitted and they begin teasing us with proposals of a chip in the hand as being the ONLY safe way to prove who you are.... according to our govt....

and all of this according to prophesy, is the movement of the anti-christ...

thus, I do not support it! :eek:

y'all can do what ya want...

but over my dead body, will I agree to it! :)
You do not have to provide ID right now if you are stopped without cause. A National ID will be the same. Just say no if you are asked.

The biblical reason is just plain silly
I didn't bring it up. If a cop stops you for suspicion of shoplifting, you have to give them something.
Same rules would apply to a national ID

When we are required to have one, then we will be required to show one... much like the Gestapo asking for your ''papers'' when you are simply walking down the street.... or playing ball at the playground, or who knows? :dunno: a slippery slope that some of us rejected when the patriot act forced all states to issue driver's licenses with rfid tracking, a chip, or something of the sort I believe, with a National list.... or they threatened to do something similar.... that my State sued with other states and refused to do such with our driver's licenses.... but the Federal gvt threatened to hold back fed funds that Maine needed and the State finally gave in....about 4 years after most of the other states....

and you know whatever they claim will be the only reason to show it will be constantly changed with any new crisis or emergency, to increase the situations where you have to show it to the government...

and second, which all leads to my fears in the first reason, is Bible Prophesy... ''no one will be able to buy or sell, without a chip, a chip in your right hand...'' the technology is there now and yes people are embedding these chips that have their credit card bar code encoded so they can make purchases by just wanding their hand....

so, I can just see within a few years or decade after we are forced to carry a National ID with us at all times for alleged national security purposes, that some instances come up that show the national id card can be counter-fitted and they begin teasing us with proposals of a chip in the hand as being the ONLY safe way to prove who you are.... according to our govt....

You do not have to provide ID right now if you are stopped without cause. A National ID will be the same. Just say no if you are asked.

it might be silly and was silly for the past 2000 years, but low and behold, the technology is here, to make it come true!

And how DO YOU KNOW it will stay the same as now, where cops can't force you to show your national id when they ask?

WHY have it, if they can't ask then force.. you to show it....??

and then, if you can look past the first step of a national id and in to the future, when the national id can be compromised and counter-fitted, what will they force us to do for our national security next? The newest and the latest technology, is my guess, a chip implant.... counterfeit proof, so we will be told... I can envision the slippery slope

what's the purpose of needing one?
How do you know that things will change and force you to show your state ID right now?

Because it is unconstitutional

The purpose of needing one is to replace the dozens of IDs, Credit Cards, Healthcare Cards, Drivers Licenses with a single card.

It also prevents identity theft.

I didn't bring it up. If a cop stops you for suspicion of shoplifting, you have to give them something.
No, honestly, you do not have to legally show the cop your ID...

nope, you DO NOT have to show the cop ID, ever! He can arrest you for shop lifting, no ID required or mandatory for you to show.....

that's THE LAW.
You have to give a SS number if arrested.
Can you support your assumptions with a link, pretty please.

I'm uncertain what's required once you are being booked, but on the street or in the store where the cop caught you shop lifting, you are NOT by law, required to show the cop I'd.

No, honestly, you do not have to legally show the cop your ID...

nope, you DO NOT have to show the cop ID, ever! He can arrest you for shop lifting, no ID required or mandatory for you to show.....

that's THE LAW.
You have to give a SS number if arrested.
Can you support your assumptions with a link, pretty please.

I'm uncertain what's required once you are being booked, but on the street or in the store where the cop caught you shop lifting, you are NOT by law, required to show the cop I'd.

not even when your being booked,,,its called the 5th amendment

Relevant reading...

Biden administration bans ICE & CBP from using ‘dehumanizing’ language such as ‘illegal alien’ – reports

Any guesses as to why it's relevant reading?

There's a reason they're so persistent about forcing language like 'undocumented'

And all in the name of projecting the illusion of placating the so-called feelings of illegal imigrants who are coming into the country by the thousands so nonchalantly as a consequence of the Mexican cartel/Biden-Harris administration partnership.

In the end it'll be the American electorate who get's forced into a nationalized paperz pleeze type of system as a matter of policy. The branch covidians already have that ball rolling with vaccination passports, essential and non-essential citizens and whatnot. Additionally, I mentioned previous nationalized 'documentation' legislation that still sits there. Which hardly anyone has read, I imagine. People should take the time to do so. Particularly given the recent trend of the repugnant brown-shirts running interference for the lying and malfeasant media labeling anyone with a difference of political opinion that sways from the official narrative a domestic terrorist. As was mentined, the legislation leaves it wide open purposefully for the intelligence agencies to add any data they want to your 'documentation' any time they want. In fact, the legislation states just that.

The moral of the story is this. Be careful what you ask for. Because you will surely get it. Nice and hard, too. It's fo da chidrens, after all. But isn't it always? Heh heh.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back