National Guardsman: "We will not comply" if ordered by Virginia governor to arrest police

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Snip

It disturbs me that this guy got elected and has no concept of the law or reality.

Mr. McEachin, have you ever heard of a little thing called the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878? Apparently, you are not.

Allow me to fill you in.

The purpose of the act is to limit the military branches from enforcing laws against US. citizens. While the PCA does not prevent a governor from calling the Virginia National Guard, the law enforcement capacity of the Guard while on state active duty is full-scale enforcement of martial law when local law enforcement can no longer maintain civilian control.

Are you listening Mr. McEachin? If Governor Northam were to call up the National Guard, it would be through enacting martial law.

Since you are so slow in understanding, allow me to explain further.

Martial law is the imposition of direct military control of normal civilian functions by a government, especially in response to a temporary emergency such as invasion or major disaster, or in an occupied territory.

Sheriffs and police chiefs refusing to go against the Constitution to fulfill your stupid anti-gun drivel hardly constitutes a temporary emergency.

If you and your fellow Constitution-hating hacks continue to push an agenda of gun banning, forfeiture and confiscation, I can almost assure you that you might meet more than one requirement for enacting martial law

Read it all
National Guardsman: "We will not comply" if ordered by Virginia governor to arrest police, confiscate guns

Leo's have already been threatened with job losses

Some will probably comply .....probably not enough

If they call out the guard....after one or two towns word spreads and spicy time begins
I wouldn't be surprised if it came down to it tHe guard and the people turn on Richmond
still-waiting-on-muh-constitution-to-limit-the-power-of-government.jpg

j7vovac.png

Snip

It disturbs me that this guy got elected and has no concept of the law or reality.

Mr. McEachin, have you ever heard of a little thing called the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878? Apparently, you are not.

Allow me to fill you in.

The purpose of the act is to limit the military branches from enforcing laws against US. citizens. While the PCA does not prevent a governor from calling the Virginia National Guard, the law enforcement capacity of the Guard while on state active duty is full-scale enforcement of martial law when local law enforcement can no longer maintain civilian control.

Are you listening Mr. McEachin? If Governor Northam were to call up the National Guard, it would be through enacting martial law.

Since you are so slow in understanding, allow me to explain further.

Martial law is the imposition of direct military control of normal civilian functions by a government, especially in response to a temporary emergency such as invasion or major disaster, or in an occupied territory.

Sheriffs and police chiefs refusing to go against the Constitution to fulfill your stupid anti-gun drivel hardly constitutes a temporary emergency.

If you and your fellow Constitution-hating hacks continue to push an agenda of gun banning, forfeiture and confiscation, I can almost assure you that you might meet more than one requirement for enacting martial law

Read it all
National Guardsman: "We will not comply" if ordered by Virginia governor to arrest police, confiscate guns

Leo's have already been threatened with job losses

Some will probably comply .....probably not enough

If they call out the guard....after one or two towns word spreads and spicy time begins
I wouldn't be surprised if it came down to it tHe guard and the people turn on Richmond
View attachment 296116

View attachment 296115
An anonymous guy says "we" and you choose to believe he speaks for all.

Who said he speaks for every one
Hes Just a voice in a large chorus
1576184806718.png

Yeah yeah he made it all up and the progressive nazis moron dont want to take away anyone's guns you're all for common sense gun control

We know we know

c13dyafrl6641.jpg

Forum List

Back