Nanny state liberals say more bigotry against smokers is needed

And gays spread aids to heteros after having their perversions satisfied by another gay.

Think second hand smoking is a problem? Try second hand aids.

Course as novasteve says, it would be bigotry to hold gays accountable for their actions.

How many gays spread their diseases to you after whatever perversions you imagined and had wet dreams about?

I don't Liberals.. THey want to legalize the public smoking of pot but hate tobacco so much that they even want to ban the public smoking of E-Cigarettes.

Just doesn't make good sense.... as if Liberals ever do.

I don't Liberals.. THey want to legalize the public smoking of pot but hate tobacco so much that they even want to ban the public smoking of E-Cigarettes.

Just doesn't make good sense.... as if Liberals ever do.

^^^this.

public smoking SHOULD be prohibited.

But public smoking of ANYTHING.

looks like pot is going to be labelled leftist and tobacco - rightist :D

BOTH are extremely detrimental to your health and the health of everybody around.

Sounds like a good idea. I live in a state where that hate smokers which is cool for me. I went to Virgina on a business trip and while eating in a restaurant the person next to me starting smoking. I asked them to put it out which they did. I later asked the waitress about it and she said I was sitting in the smoking section. Its amazing how some states still allow it.

Sounds like a good idea. I live in a state where that hate smokers which is cool for me. I went to Virgina on a business trip and while eating in a restaurant the person next to me starting smoking. I asked them to put it out which they did. I later asked the waitress about it and she said I was sitting in the smoking section. Its amazing how some states still allow it.

It's amazing that any states allow any non state approved liberty at all.

The war on smoking is working ? and should continue - The Washington Post

Imageine doing this to any other group with an unhealthy lifestyle like MALE FAGGOTS. eh libs?

Eh?

it would be bigotry...
And gays spread aids to heteros after having their perversions satisfied by another gay.

Think second hand smoking is a problem? Try second hand aids.

Course as novasteve says, it would be bigotry to hold gays accountable for their actions.

If they're gay how are they spreading it to heteros, dumb fuck?

Smokers have to be some of the stupidest people around...
obama_smoking_cigarette.jpg

51618022-e1346792778794.jpg

lbj%2Bsmoking.jpg

jfk-smoking-cigar.jpg

fdr1.jpg

Courtesy of an ex-smoker who hasn't lit-up in 7 years...
tongue_smile.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back