Nancy Pelosi's favorite Bible verse

They say "The devil can quote scripture for his own purpose." Pelosi just proved it.

"The speaker of the House quoted a favorite bit of biblical wisdom in her opening statement: "To minister to the needs of God's creation is an act of worship. To ignore those needs is to dishonor the God who made us."

"I can't find it in the Bible, but I quote it all the time," Pelosi said as she introduced the quote. "I keep reading and reading the Bible. I know it's there someplace.

"The Pelosi passage is not in the Bible," Will Kynes, an associate professor of the Hebrew Bible/Old Testament at Whitworth University..."

Nancy Pelosi Keeps Quoting Her Favorite Bible Verse. The Mystery: It’s Not Actually in the Bible.
Fancy reads The Bible like she read The Unaffordable Health Care Act.

Conservatives are fake religious. Jesus would spit in your faces if he was here .

You do know that His spit mixed with a little dirt, gave sight back to a blind man, right?

Well that’s just what you blind bastards need .

Right on cue.

God, you people are so predictable. :laughing0301:

Tell me I’m wrong . Jesus would be against every GOP talking point .

You are so wrong your burning up

They say "The devil can quote scripture for his own purpose." Pelosi just proved it.

"The speaker of the House quoted a favorite bit of biblical wisdom in her opening statement: "To minister to the needs of God's creation is an act of worship. To ignore those needs is to dishonor the God who made us."

"I can't find it in the Bible, but I quote it all the time," Pelosi said as she introduced the quote. "I keep reading and reading the Bible. I know it's there someplace.

"The Pelosi passage is not in the Bible," Will Kynes, an associate professor of the Hebrew Bible/Old Testament at Whitworth University..."

Nancy Pelosi Keeps Quoting Her Favorite Bible Verse. The Mystery: It’s Not Actually in the Bible.
Here's one for you:

Romans 16:18.

For such men are slaves, not of our Lord Christ but of their own appetites; and by their smooth and flattering speech they deceive the hearts of the naive.

2hqawrp.jpg

trump-stupid.jpg

My favorite part of the Holy Bible is Chapter 11, bleev me.

Here's one for you:

Romans 16:18.

For such men are slaves, not of our Lord Christ but of their own appetites; and by their smooth and flattering speech they deceive the hearts of the naive.

2hqawrp.jpg

Another diversion, isn't this what you complain about in other threads? :dunno:

If Pelosi ever picked up a Bible her head would spin around and she would speak in guttural tones. :19:

Conservatives are fake religious. Jesus would spit in your faces if he was here .
Don’t go to church do you? If Jesus were here he would cast the baby murderers into hell.

Forum List

Back