Nancy Pelosi's favorite Bible verse

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
They say "The devil can quote scripture for his own purpose." Pelosi just proved it.

"The speaker of the House quoted a favorite bit of biblical wisdom in her opening statement: "To minister to the needs of God's creation is an act of worship. To ignore those needs is to dishonor the God who made us."

"I can't find it in the Bible, but I quote it all the time," Pelosi said as she introduced the quote. "I keep reading and reading the Bible. I know it's there someplace.

"The Pelosi passage is not in the Bible," Will Kynes, an associate professor of the Hebrew Bible/Old Testament at Whitworth University..."

Nancy Pelosi Keeps Quoting Her Favorite Bible Verse. The Mystery: It’s Not Actually in the Bible.

Be wary of the orange clown

You can bet that she has this verse memorized..

Molech2.jpg

They say "The devil can quote scripture for his own purpose." Pelosi just proved it.

"The speaker of the House quoted a favorite bit of biblical wisdom in her opening statement: "To minister to the needs of God's creation is an act of worship. To ignore those needs is to dishonor the God who made us."

"I can't find it in the Bible, but I quote it all the time," Pelosi said as she introduced the quote. "I keep reading and reading the Bible. I know it's there someplace.

"The Pelosi passage is not in the Bible," Will Kynes, an associate professor of the Hebrew Bible/Old Testament at Whitworth University..."

Nancy Pelosi Keeps Quoting Her Favorite Bible Verse. The Mystery: It’s Not Actually in the Bible.
Shocking that the 'demon' trying to cast God out of our government quotes non-Biblical Bible Verses.

:p

Conservatives are fake religious. Jesus would spit in your faces if he was here .

Conservatives are fake religious. Jesus would spit in your faces if he was here .

You do know that His spit mixed with a little dirt, gave sight back to a blind man, right?

Jesus Craft

We have a general welfare clause not a general malfare clause.

For the general Good not the general Bad!

You do know that His spit mixed with a little dirt, gave sight back to a blind man, right?
Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft. The power structure murdered him for teaching love. So would you. Look at the guy for Christ sake. What would he tell you about the homeless?

Your comment is the equivalent of Pelosi quoting non-Biblical Bible verses, genius. Jesus taught 'love thy neighbor', not spit in people's faces.

Bwuhahahaha....

The government isn't a minister of God to meet the needs of the people. These lying jackals continue to twist Scripture. Jesus NEVER used the government. Jesus told a story about a good Samaritan that helped a beaten man. The Samaritan didn't use food stamps or government housing to help the man. He paid out of his own pocket. That's what believers do. Christians donate to city missions and other Christian churches and hospitals to help people. The government is not supposed to be doing that. She's deranged.

Shocking that the 'demon' trying to cast God out of our government quotes non-Biblical Bible Verses.

Your "god" has no place in our government, Twinkle Toes.

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft. The power structure murdered him for teaching love. So would you. Look at the guy for Christ sake. What would he tell you about the homeless?

He would tell me that they will be judged like everyone else. It's not all about "love, peace, joy, and kumbaya."

The Second Coming will bring accountability.

Sorry bout that,

1. Gosh she is very dim.
  2. Like a light with no light.
  3. Darkness, and her goons applaud.
  4. And splash about.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Your "god" has no place in our government, Twinkle Toes.
Wrong. My Constitutional rights don't stop at my government buildings.

Notice how it doesn't say anything about government forcing people to "minister to the needy" in her fake scripture quote?

Forum List

Back